BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions
Options

HOW TO SET MY PREFERRED ''EXPIRY TIME'' IN MOST OF THE BINARY OPTION TRADING PLATFORM?

Dear fellow trader, please I need your help in order to enlighten me on how to set my preferred expiry time for my trade in binary option. For example, I want to use 15Min Expiry for Say EUR/USD Asset. There is no way I can set this on most trading platform. The only one available is the 60 Seconds TAB, which I don't really like. Meanwhile, there is this Tab called ''OPTION BUILDER'' on the platform, I read about it online very understandable, but when trying to apply in on any of the broker trading platform, I always get errors like ''NO RULES MIX'' or ''NO ACTIVE/RISK REWARD DEFINED FOR THIS ASSET''.
The most painful thing is that I might not even finish selecting the Expiry hour and Minute from the Expiry Time drop down Box, that I would be butted out by the system prompt/ programme as regard the error. Please, my people, what is the way forward about setting/choosing/selecting my preferred Expiry Time frame? Since Binary Option allows any trader to chooses his or here Expiry Time for the desired asset to trade. Please help me because I am totally confuses and I have been posting in forums without getting any help or solution.

Comments