SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited January 2015 in Brokers
imageIs Clmforex.com A Good Or Bad Binary Options Broker? | BinaryOptions.net

Read a full review of Core Liquidity Markets at BinaryOptions.net

Read the full story here

Comments

• albertogomezbinariaalbertogomezbinaria Posts: 1
    edited September 2014
    Recomiendo enormemente este broker, son lo mejor que he encontrado en atencion y servicio. solo lamento no haberlos encontrado antes, los retiros rapidos. el soporte de primera, le doy 10 estrellas si pudiera

"Highly recommend this broker , are the best I 've found at attention and service. I only regret not having met before, the quick retreats. support first , I give it 10 stars if I could" GOOGLE TRANSLATION
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah and they have 80% payouts on their 60 sec if you are with a crap regulated bucket shop or with a firm like Markets World where the "Trading Unavailable" is going off all the time due to the fact they SUCK then switch to CLM forex a much better choice imo...
  • moyesmoyes Posts: 23
    The binary option Australian brokers are CLMforex, GoMarkets and Vantagefx. Has anyone on this forum used CLMforex or any of these Australian brokers?
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    All I can say is great broker !!! I hate the fact that US traders can not use this platform as it is a dream come true for binary options traders who use MT4!!!
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Anyone traded with either of these brokers?Any feedback please. All i can see is that they are forex and binary option brokers that are ASIC licensed. No reviews that i can find online yet..
    I recommend them for anybody who is not in the U.S. very high payouts and you can trade through MT4. I think they are going to be one of the best options for bin traders, too bad they are not available in the U.S....

http://www.binaryoptions.net/core-liquidity-markets-review/
    Thanks Lotzbotz. I am based in New Zealand and from what I gather, these 2 brokers seem pretty good compared to most binary options brokers outside of the U.S.
    I will give them a try and hope for the best :) Thankfully, i never followed Michael Freeman advice, which was to trade with Titantrade. He almost had me that scammer...hook, line and sinker, but i got away, by doing my research on him because he sounded way too shady. This forum has helped heaps! Thanks.
    CLM Forex also allow Neteller deposits :) Just thought I'd let you know to update your post.
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Thanks moyes, its already updated. Be sure to let us know how you find em.

Thanks moyes, its already updated. Be sure to let us know how you find em.

Together with CLM forex, I have found these other brokers, FXDD and GDMfx who seem to be located in New Zealand and the are both Binary Option brokers and Forex brokers that are licensed. Have you heard of them and used them yet?
  • yawyksyawyks Posts: 4
    I use Clmforex for a while. This happened to me with a real account and I hope with this share people are more aware of this broker.

Took a CALL trade and was otm for most of the duration. And at the last few seconds(probably 10seconds b4 expiry) the price moved strongly in my favour by a wide margin which is shown on their own mt4 binary platform from which I trade. When the countdown ended the result says OTM and I was shocked by it. I was stunned by this and I did not do anything, like save screen or anything like that. This happened twice on that particular day of trading with the same scenario, ie. a last minute ITM with a wide margin plus their own mt4 binary platform showing ITM BUT the result showed OTM.

I did not lodge any complain with them and I immediately closed my account and has never return to do trades with them since.

Why I did not lodge a complain ?

B'cos there was no way to show any proof at all where my expiry time is unique to my trade and the image will not proof anything at all.

I kept quiet all this while, and there are many threads in binary forums that heap praise on this broker. Well, this is my personal experience and I come forward today to share my bad experience with them. I don't know if anyone else experience this, if you do pls do share what happened to your trades here so other traders is made aware of this broker. tq
    I don't believe you. I think some Israeli based firm hired you to post negative reviews being you are from Malaysia, along with India I don't trust many posts as these countries are known for their cheap spam. Also if you have such an issue why would you not resolve it? 100% BullSh*T IMO! Another thing is all the people I know that use them love the high payouts and easy to use platform and have never reported any issues with trades which is unusual for a broker, so my guess is they are doing a really good job. Too bad I can't use them in the U.S. and their max trade size is $250 a bit too small imo...
    Up to you to believe what you wish, that's your personal choice. To say people from asia post on forums is less credible......shows what you are made of and I don't wish to make further comments. As to why I don't take up tis matter with the broker, I already explained in my post. Yes maybe you are right I should take it up with the broker but the fact of the matter is I did not and I declared that in my post above. Btw I am a regular poster at bod/boe where I am in contact with some senior members and moderator. I hesistated to make this post earlier in those forums becos of people like you and you prove me right. For the record I posted numerous posts in praise of this broker on both those boards earlier. By this experience, I changed my mind about them. I would have made this post on a new thread but unfortunately they both are offline at the moment. That's all I have to say on this forum. My main purpose I registere on this forum is to contact people for news about those forum. If you still feel what I posted is cheap spam by virtue of where I live, go ahead to delete both my posts as a moderator of this forum. Good day.
    There is one member who opened a thread on boe as a review of this broker on boe. I wrote a pm to him, the only person that I have ever shared this with till now. He can vouch for me about what I wrote to him. And if you are a regular on boe you should know this poster from Canada.
    One last matter, as moderator of this forum and for the benefit and convenience of the international audience, can you please put up a prominent sign on this board the official list of countries whose citizens are not allowed to spam on this board. Thank you.
    I am not Michael Freeman so you have nothing to worry about as long as you are not trying to sell something. I don't care who you are or who you know I treat most people the same, which is not really all that nice lol... If you have an issue with a broker and you do not first inform them of this, well you are RETARDED! If after you inform them and they tell you to F off take a hike. At least you tried to resolve it with to see if maybe there was something technically wrong. I can't even go further because numpty here did not even see if there was an issue with the timing. Still if anybody else has had such issue with CLMforex please let us know!
    yawyks said:

I use Clmforex for a while. This happened to me with a real account and I hope with this share people are more aware of this broker.

Took a CALL trade and was otm for most of the duration. And at the last few seconds(probably 10seconds b4 expiry) the price moved strongly in my favour by a wide margin which is shown on their own mt4 binary platform from which I trade. When the countdown ended the result says OTM and I was shocked by it. I was stunned by this and I did not do anything, like save screen or anything like that. This happened twice on that particular day of trading with the same scenario, ie. a last minute ITM with a wide margin plus their own mt4 binary platform showing ITM BUT the result showed OTM.

I did not lodge any complain with them and I immediately closed my account and has never return to do trades with them since.

Why I did not lodge a complain ?

B'cos there was no way to show any proof at all where my expiry time is unique to my trade and the image will not proof anything at all.

I kept quiet all this while, and there are many threads in binary forums that heap praise on this broker. Well, this is my personal experience and I come forward today to share my bad experience with them. I don't know if anyone else experience this, if you do pls do share what happened to your trades here so other traders is made aware of this broker. tq

Interesting story, but you should of taken screenshots etc. and at least tried to resolve this issue you had. I am planning on depositing money with them next week to see what they are like. Have you tried GDMfx http://www.gdmfx.com/ from New Zealand ? I am based in New Zealand i am was very surpised to find this broker. Whether or not they are good, I'll have to find out. I know GDMfx is registered/licensed here in New Zealand because there is a new law that has been passed here that requires all brokers to be licensed which supposedly has a lot more stringent requirements than before.

Australia has a few MT4 binary option brokers like Gomarkets, CLM forex, Vantage and new one called DIRECTFX.

Anyone heard of GDMfx and used them yet? Please let me know what you think of GDMfx.
    edited January 2015
    I like the fact that these firms are ASIC regulated, though Australia was founded mainly by criminals being deported from England so time will tell.
    Has anyone ever had any problems withdrawing money from CLM forex?

• unknownunknown Posts: 24
    Nope they usually process my withdrawal on the day itself
  • EnochEnoch Posts: 1
    I've started a demo account with Core Liquidity and love the way it works. Just doing some research on what kind of broker they are, seen some post on line saying they are some how associated with GoMarketsAus.com does anyone know if this is true?