BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Binary.com Broker Forum Discussion

ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
edited February 2015 in Brokers
Click here to read our full text review of Binary.com or Click here to visit the Binary.com website

FAQ:
-Minimum Deposit: $5
-Regulated?: Yes by the Malta Lotteries & Gaming Authority
-Scam?: No, Binary.com is trusted by BinaryOptions.net
-Platform Software: Proprietary
-Mobile app?: Yes
-Free Demo Account?: No

This forum thread is for discussion of anything related to Binary.com and I will add any frequently asked questions to this post. Click here to visit the Binary.com website

Comments

• optiononeoptionone Posts: 36
    really $5 minimum deposit?
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Yes, although it does depend on which deposit method you choose. See here for more info: https://www.binary.com/c/available_payment_methods.cgi?l=EN
  • please,how about withdrawals from binry.com,any issues,is it easy to withdraw from them
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Hi Miko - yes binary.com's withdrawals are usually super fast. We recommend them.
  • kiekskieks Posts: 1
    I had a tie and they counted it as a lost. After a very very long while trading with them. I wouldn't say they are a scam but brighter too fair. A win is a win a lost a lost and a tie a tie, I'm just calling it like I see it. Withdrawal was on point with them.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    They have always counted TIE trades as losses and I agree I think that always sucks, then again they do allow you to choose your expiry time to the minute unlike every other broker out there..
  • mrsbearmrsbear Posts: 43
    I'm currently using binary.com (along with iqoption) to place £1 trades which I find preferable to using a demo account as you still have a little bit of skin in the game but can't get hurt. Whilst the variable expiry times are great, the downside (there's always a downside, isn't there!) is that the payouts are equally as variable and the higher probability your trade, the lower the payout. I placed a 30 minute put today for a 54% return (the call trade on the same asset would have paid out 102% but would've lost). So I don't see this broker as being viable option for serious trading, but it suits my purposes at the moment.
  • stanley24stanley24 Posts: 1
    Binary.com is just a day light robbery because if you draw they regard it as a loss. I have been trading with different brokers and i never saw them taking your money for draws. Is it legal for broker to take your money when you draw?