BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

This sounds too good to be true, is it???

I'm looking at getting into binary trading for the first times and doing research. I have no experience and want to minimise my risk and feel I need advice on what to trade. I've found a company who emailed me the details below which sounds great if you can spare 1000 as it sound risk free, but I don't know if it is genuine. Can anyone give me any advice??? Not sure if ok to name company here, I've found mixed reports about them including quite a few bad one, but nothing relating specifically to these type of accounts.

All advice will be greatly appreciated.

Secured trades.
The secured trades program is the one that allows you to enjoy the market without the risk of losing your money. How is that? Easy!
Our clients can access the program by becoming Pre Gold or Gold clients, for this you just need to make a deposit from 1000 to 5000 into your account.
Your investments will be monitored and reviewed by analysts so you can take the best options available at the moment you trade.
This is the way it works. Once you place a trade based on our suggestions you can get a profit from 71% to 550%. If you place a trade and the trade goes the right way you will profit right away. In case the trade goes the wrong way you will get the money you invested back. This means you won’t lose your money.
Since your trades will be safe you cannot invest without our help or suggestions. You might take an option that is good. If you want to place a trade like that you will need to let us know before you place it so we can safe this investment you do.
You can trade the same amount you deposited to apply the secured trades program. For example:
If you deposited 3000 you will have a 3000 secured trades, this means that you can invest 3000 without the risk of losing it.
For getting higher profits try our long term investments and you can easily profit from 350% to 550% per investment.

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Run away as fast as you can. There is no such beast its just another scam. There are even systems that claim the same results and they are all Bull S^&t...
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com