BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

I really dont get this.

Why do MT4 and 24 Option charts running concurrently show completely different prices? I was doing some practise trades using EMAs and at one point during monitoring the trend, MT4 was steadily bullish, the 24option chart candlesticks went shooting sky high. Whats all that about ??

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Prices between a broker can be very different especially if your MT4 Broker has a spread in their price. As well some brokers on MT4 maybe have delayed pricing which I have seen many times. I would suggest you do some research and look for a broker that has a very tight spread and the difference should appear a good deal less. Also if you are trading more exotic pairs like AUD/CHF or similar you will see a larger spread in general on them which will be even more exacerbated by the binary options brokers charts.
  • cap647cap647 Posts: 9
    Thanks for that - I need to know what 'spread' is and how it can affect trading.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    spreads are the difference between the bid = buy price or the ask = the sell price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRCx6WXHbko
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    It guess we should keep checking price feeds from different brokers, that can help us know which broker is trying to manipulate.