BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Trading Full Time

So apsire to trade full time in the future. I think i want to do bo and forex as well as some options trading. Im just curious how long it took others to transition from part time trader to full time trader?
I play to win.

Comments

• BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    started in 2008 lost my ass, came back 3-4 years later started bins, and about 16 months now back in Forex.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Damn. So probably around 2 to 4 years? I kinda had a feeling. Its not the easiest lifestyle ever
    I play to win.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    I did not have a lot of help or guidance it was almost 100% self taught so a lot of trial and error. There are a lot more resources out there now then there used to be.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Ahhh I see so it depends. How are you liking forex though?
    I play to win.
  • fxsniperfxsniper Posts: 4
    I've traded Forex since 2008 and more recently Options.Made mistakes a few times in past but picked myself up and learned the hard way.I now work part time so even after 7 years I am still not confident enough to earn full time from trading.
  • john89oningjohn89oning Posts: 15
    Hello! It took me around 3 years to collect enough knowledge so that I could be a full time trader. Still not the best at it but I am getting better and better every day!
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    It took time to become a full time trader, almost every trader make losses in start but they have to let go off it in order to be successful. Trading is easy but earning money while trading requires some extra guts, so it is advisable to keep it as your part time till you get full hands on it. I am trading BO for a few months but I guess it is quite easier than forex..