BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Binary International

Does anyone know if these guys are legit or trustworthy?
I play to win.

Comments

• ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    They are not regulated so stay away. See also: http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/binaryinternational-com/

There are better brokers out there...
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Panther go with Markets World or Core Liquidity. Your starting off good don't screw it up picking a unknown broker.

http://binaryoptions.net/binary-options-brokers/
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • tradingpanther23tradingpanther23 Posts: 24
    edited January 2016
    Dont worry guys I wasnt going to sign up with them, I' thought I'd ask out of curiousity because I've been seeing there name out there lately. And I already made an account with markets world after doing some research and thats where ive been conducting my demo trades. Ive never heard of coreliquidity but ill check em out. Is Nadex legit as well?
    I play to win.
    Nadex sucks balls to put it nicely.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Thats a shame. Arent they an exchange?
    I play to win.
    Yes but its a hybrid of bins and forex with a craptastic interface.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Damn that sucks. Good to know though. Thanks guys.
    I play to win.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Technically they are not an exchange they pretend to be and they also pretend to be binary options which they really are not. They are a sudo mix of american options run by one company "IG markets" loaded full of their own market makers who they pretend are third party. They are a joke and the reason they don't have wide acceptance is because they suck so bad. They even state in their T&Cs they can set the prices to be whatever the F they want them to be which along with numerous other factors such as their platform being broken on purpose in order to give customers unfavorable transactions well whats the point. Simply put they SUCK A$$ and everybody there should be fired for gross incompetence imo.
  • Your a pretty blunt guy lolz. I love it
    I play to win.
  • dear123dear123 Posts: 83
    Don't have any idea of this one since I am with another broker for a long time. Tell us more about it.