BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Any help will be appreciated

Hi all. I have recently been trying to teach myself how to invest using binary options. I want to use binary options as a secondary income although of all goes well I could make it my main source of income. I have been using an online demo account with a regulated broker and have been watching videos trying to learn trading strategies. I have found that when I try using these strategies myself they are very random although I have increased the demo account balance I can see that it's down to luck does anyone have any suggestions on how I can improve my knowledge and possibly learn strategies.

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    In binary options unless you have people to teach you with signals/mentoring you are going to have a hard road. I recommend Signal Hive for signals and BSB for education. They can help you build a solid foundation to becoming a professional trader if that is what you would like.

https://youtu.be/8fKeZd9yIMY
  • LeelaLeela Posts: 6
    Hi there,
    Knowing nothing about investments and bidding I saw an add about BigOption, and stupidly I fell into the trap of false promises.
    I paid the beginner rate to start the account $250, I then received an email asking for more personal details etc, I also received a call asking to make a bigger investment. It was at this stage that I got concerned that the marketing brochure they were advertising was not true. I have not submitted my documents and asked to stop the process, I have also asked that they return my $250. I have heard nothing from them since, my fear now is that they take money out my account without my consent.
    Has this happened to anyone, Should I cancel my accounts?
    Please help.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Chargeback
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    You posted so much - I'm gonna do it your style - Thank you "Copy & Paste". Spam post above. Experience taught me following a Joker like you above (my dear "friend" jamesscott) will result in the follower NOT MAKING MONEY.
  • GinaSBORGinaSBOR Posts: 6
    In most cases demo account tend to make it look like you are winning. once you start playing with real money its a different story. Focus on major economic events, like NFP or Employment figures. This data is released on the same day, monthly, and tend to be easier to make money from. Sitting in front of a computer screen for hours doesn't get good results.