BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Trend Trader is a scam lost all my money!

AninionUslAninionUsl Posts: 1
edited January 2016 in Complaints
I can't believe I lost all my money using Trend Trader as I trusted one of those scam marketers Louis Harris from Trusted Binary Review and now I have nothing all my money is gone! I am so mad! Don't listen to these scam guys they took my money and they will take yours too!

Comments

• superyidzsuperyidz Posts: 1
    Hello sorry I can't believe you fell for that , I would never let any bot trade for me ever. But I do go on YouTube and watch all these scammer affiliates Louis, Keith from option xpert(10,000) subscribers by the way and Andy from Trusted binary reviews and many more. Everytime I leave comments or links in there comments section,yup you guessed it. Deleted then reported for being a spammer. Also you might want to check out binary options watchdog because that is a scam website. Set up by scammers. Centument is being endorsed by watchdog and everyone is saying thanks watchdog we love you ,thanks for finding us this software. I made account there and left comments to say it's crap,but yup my comment got deleted. I find it so hard to fight against these scammers. All I want to do is save one person from being scammed,but no one listens to me,so they learn the hard way..
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    I listen I agree and I am with you. Those groups of affiliates scammers are a waste of time. They are not real traders and know zero about trading. If they had to trade for a living they would not last long as the skills of a marketer are the inverse of a trader. A trader needs to be honest with himself in order to profit and see the truth of whats going on, if they can not do that they they will not develop the discipline and patience it requires to trade profitably.
  • brianmcmbrianmcm Posts: 1
    Yes, I am sorry to say but you are correct people like Louis, Keith, just work in the land of affiliates scammers. This is the quickest way for them to jump on something and sell it with a smile
    I signed up to cash camp (as the chap was Australian), and Gold digger Whenever I put put a negative comment on watchdog, it would never be posted etc etc.
    I am thinking of starting my own web sight to put out there what the crap is etc.
    I have tried many bots and auto trades, guess what they never ever work.
    Best advice I was given was the following "Learn how to trade yourself, and then start with a demo, then when you make money move to a live account"
    I am at the point of trading with a demo, but I will get there as I have the discipline and patience to trade profitably
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    That is very good advice brianmcm.

BTW - why on EARTH will anyone ever put their money to risk when Louis Harris looks like that??? He looks like he just crawled out of a sewerage pipe the little rat. Ooooooops - sorry - I forgot........I trusted Michael Freeman. LOL! Anyway - A BIG FAT MIDDLE FINGER for all those idiots, thieves and scammers. To any Newbie reading this - FORGET ABOUT ROBOTS, SIGNAL SERVICES AND AUTOTRADERS. Take the time and make the effort and learn how to consistently read the market - it will be worth it.
  • SlinkySlinky Posts: 2
    I fell for trend trader too and lost lots of money but stopped it before I blew my whole account. I too watched all the YouTube reviews and got scammed.

I thought I was doing my research and doing everything properly but still fell in the trap !!!
    So angry but I have to learn from this.

I guess it's even harder for newbies cause you have no idea who is genuin anymore it's actually scary seems like everyone is out there to scam you !!!
  • DennisSDennisS Posts: 3
    Slinky said:

I fell for trend trader too and lost lots of money but stopped it before I blew my whole account. I too watched all the YouTube reviews and got scammed.

I thought I was doing my research and doing everything properly but still fell in the trap !!!
    So angry but I have to learn from this.

I guess it's even harder for newbies cause you have no idea who is genuin anymore it's actually scary seems like everyone is out there to scam you !!!

Well, then it's easy. Trust no one.
    Or well, that's atleast the words I'm going by hahah! If I trust no one, no one'll be able to scam me withouth putting in hell a lot of effort.
    So I'm learning to trade by myself, using demo account to test different strategies that I control.
    A youtube can't fudge me over if I try it myself and become successful with the strategy on my own. So nono to signals.
    There's no easy way to earn money.
  • lainelaine Posts: 3
    Yeah, I let a bot trade for me while I read up a bit & it was loss, loss, loss, with a few wins. I tried to print out my account so I could take a good, hard look at my stats, how I was doing, and only half the page would print. Some one, maybe Mifune, wrote that it's important to be very honest with yourself about how you are performing. But I think I'll have to copy the stats by hand - blerkkk.
  • FXcurrencytraderFXcurrencytrader Posts: 7
    edited June 2016
    You guys of course something called trend trader would be a scam. You are more likely to find a unicorn than you will find a trend. Trends do not exist. It's the greatest lie in the industry next to overbought/oversold which there is no such thing either. There are ranges and statistical extremes. Huge difference on how you will see the market, react and interpret it.

• suchiangsuchiang Posts: 63
    Hello AninionUsl .. Every thing is a scam, scam system, scam strategy .... if you dnt understand .
    understand your strategy which work for you .
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

You guys of course something called trend trader would be a scam. You are more likely to find a unicorn than you will find a trend. Trends do not exist. It's the greatest lie in the industry next to overbought/oversold which there is no such thing either. There are ranges and statistical extremes. Huge difference on how you will see the market, react and interpret it.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment. Trends are in fact real, the problem is finding a real one. Binary traders tend to trade on short term movements that are trends, but highly susceptible to news and other market influences, and in the current environment there are few trends to speak of as the global markets are flux trying to figure out the affects of central bank policies, the Brexit, poor earnings outlook, oil market rebalancing and many other factors. The key is being able to recognize a trend when it begins and then to act on it. Technical analysis is all about this, learn it love it use it and profit. Now, overbought/oversold are only 1 of at least a half dozen signals that can be given off by an oscillator indicator. Knowing how to use it and WHEN to use it crucial. In a trending market ob/os are just about useless, but in a ranging market when trend is useless ob/os come into their best use.

markets in trend and making new highs don't have a range, statistical extremes are good but can give conflicting signals. Take for example the extreme indicated by a Bollinger band break. In a ranging market this could mean reversal, in a trending market this could mean a continuation.

sounds to me like you need to do some more learning.

but yes, trend trader is a scam.
  • fatbags007fatbags007 Posts: 1
    Hi guys, I nearly fell for the same as we all want to make our money go a little further, but it was only by chance I came across these two Youtube clips, one was Keith on his Scam Reviews site ( Scam reviews huh!) and Paul from Binary Options in Review, now if you look at a couple of early clips Paul did , tongue in cheek and funny clips that they are, they were recorded in Keiths offices in Spain I think they were, are, who knows ?? , you will see the different rooms in his Scam Reviews OptionBot/ Trend Xpert story video clip, these are the same rooms as Paul uses ,he has a world map behind him on most of his clips, a wood paneled room that was Keiths office , the green room etc. This is my first post on this type of forum , but I too want something to make my money work , I lost a lot of money with a scam system software called ATS , that seems to be no longer going , so I'm very very cautious and try and do a lot of research like you all , but it seems you cannot get to the wood for the trees, ie scam reviews, and the amount of people that piss in the same pot !!! Take a look for yourself. It does make me wonder who you can trust out of all these reviews? I thought Louis on Trusted Binary Reviews looked believable but is HE one of Keiths staff or ex staff, who knows? Please guys go careful. I do like the look of Option Bot 3 to use as support and resistance indicators but need to do more research, as you are making judgments by whats on the screen, is this real????? Can it be changed if you start winning etc.? Keep safe don't be fooled out there.
    those scammy review sites pay people on a website called Fiverr to say and promote anything they tell them, you can find the same actors all over the internet in crazy scam ads.
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    guys, how to detect scammy review from a genuine one? any advice? I feel lost now with all these stories
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    reaper said:

guys, how to detect scammy review from a genuine one? any advice? I feel lost now with all these stories

Some simple rules:
    1. Anyone recommending an autotrader saying it has a high ITM = bullshit scam artist.
    2. Any broker that is not regulated = ignore.
    3. Go to websites such as this one where you have real traders and forums and ask (as you do now)
    There are many sites where you cannot leave comments or they call themselves anti-scam and still recommend
    scams themselves. And if you can leave a comment on such sites they remove and replace with good reviews.
    So stay in such forums like BO.net and do research on what others think and ignore all autotraders and all non-regulated brokers.
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    I don't know Louis.. but I tried TrendTrader last year and the software was profitable for a month.. if you believe me or not I made some profit with it but software start losing soon... At this point I decided to cash me out..
    edited November 2016

I don't know Louis.. but I tried TrendTrader last year and the software was profitable for a month.. if you believe me or not I made some profit with it but software start losing soon... At this point I decided to cash me out..

It is designed that way (at least some of them), make you some money first, try to get you to deposit more
    and then blow up the account. Or you were just lucky. No broker will allow a profitable robot or pay robot providers
    for sending people through actual working autotraders.

Now don't everyone go run and try it and think you will make money for a month lol.
  • forexforex Posts: 1
    Hi everyone. Being a student living in the UK was not comfortable for me. I tried to increase my income. And started forex trading. To learn more registered with a company call wm option. I started with 260 and made 1250 in a week. The forced to invest 5k by Dino draggy from wm option. I lost all of it by a single trade. Then again I tried to recover it but couldn't do it by spending 1k.

Then I stopped and move on a new trader call iq option. Where I used to invest small amount I was gaining profit and loosing it st the same time. I thought I learnt binary trading while started investing I was gaining profit and one day started loosing it as I failed to catch the market. This way I lost 10k gbp. I got my new baby boy at the same time . I was struggling from that time to recover that money but failed every day by spending 600 gbp. Again my emotional stability was lost and my return was zero. I forgot to mention from 150 gbp I managed to earn 9000 gbp in one day but lost it within hour. I tried every way to remain on forex trading. Now I realise it was a wrong decision for be to do this. I will suggest to the new people who always wish to earn money not to invest here. You will be punished if you do so. Do not trust binary. It ruins most of the human life. It not for the good people. It's. Gambling
    forex said:

Hi everyone. Being a student living in the UK was not comfortable for me. I tried to increase my income. And started forex trading. To learn more registered with a company call wm option. I started with 260 and made 1250 in a week. The forced to invest 5k by Dino draggy from wm option. I lost all of it by a single trade. Then again I tried to recover it but couldn't do it by spending 1k.

Then I stopped and move on a new trader call iq option. Where I used to invest small amount I was gaining profit and loosing it st the same time. I thought I learnt binary trading while started investing I was gaining profit and one day started loosing it as I failed to catch the market. This way I lost 10k gbp. I got my new baby boy at the same time . I was struggling from that time to recover that money but failed every day by spending 600 gbp. Again my emotional stability was lost and my return was zero. I forgot to mention from 150 gbp I managed to earn 9000 gbp in one day but lost it within hour. I tried every way to remain on forex trading. Now I realise it was a wrong decision for be to do this. I will suggest to the new people who always wish to earn money not to invest here. You will be punished if you do so. Do not trust binary. It ruins most of the human life. It not for the good people. It's. Gambling

Sounds like you were gambling and got burned. Yeah, gamblers should stay away from trading.
  • Thanks for sharing. I will take care of that before investing. These types of thread always help for new traders.