BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc
Options

Copyop Forum Discussion

ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
Click here to read our full text review of Copyop
Click here to visit the Copyop website

This forum thread is for discussion of anything related to Copyop and we will add any frequently asked questions to this post. Click here to visit the Copyop website

Comments

• Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Its a gimmick offered by a binary options broker/Anyoption = "No Phuckin Way!" lol very simple if they don't pay their providers and are 3rd party like signal push they are 100% useless, note they have a hit rate = broker can decide what price you enter in on the copy of the trade and on and on = conflict of interest would not touch them with a 10 foot pool! Good Luck to anybody that does. The only thing I like is the way the platform looks, if a signal push or other independent trade copier had that would be cool...
  • Options
    HendrixHendrix Posts: 1
    Hi lotzofbootz
    I don't understand all of your explanations, but I tried "Copyop".
    Since about 3 weeks I copied some persons trades with 25Euro per trade.
    Copyop is illustrating, that all of them were between 60% and 90% successful, but I lost around 300Euro.
    can you explain me this? Am I just unlucky and need more patience? or is this "Copyop" a fucking joke?
    Thanks for your feedback,
    BR, Christian
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Dude R U retarded? What part do you not understand? Was it the NO or PHUCKING or WAY! Its run by a broker #1 conflict of interest when you lose they win #2 there are no real verifiable stats like you get with Signal Push over time. Its TOYS R US for social trading 100% garbage designed to take NooBs money. Stay away from CopyOp or anything brought to you by/with brokers like Zulutrade or SpotFollow... Currently for autotrading Signal Push is the only real available option by a 3rd party.
  • Options
    austingausting Posts: 5
    I think it's just another one of those copy trade thing. Give it a few months and see if it goes on AWOL.
    Data exists if backed up. image
  • Options
    No how about you don't use it at all then I don't have to hear about you telling me how you were scammed, sounds good to me! Duh...
  • Options
    TonyMTonyM Posts: 27
    Lol. (irony) You know what Lotz? I haven't placed trade one yet....and I am further along than these spares. Why do people a) NOT LISTEN at all! and b) when they do they still think the cosmos are somehow protecting them and they try some of these places anyway thinking they will somehow beat the broker? Shrug....
  • Options
    The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Anybody having any luck with CopyOp? Just curious.
  • Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of what was it CT options and there trade replicator that burned a lot of people so I would stay clear.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Had someone in my group try it and they said it was not worth the time as could not find anything consistent.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    RCoombsRCoombs Posts: 10
    I think one of the problems with CopyOp is that if you trade automatically and you win, the payout percentage is much less than if you trade manually and win.
  • Options
    I would stay away from crap like copyop and use a professional service with real traders like BSB/Signal Hive... You can see how good somebody is by watching them trading in poor market conditions. I am learning a good deal by watching some of these really great traders. They are also a great barometer for market price activity which is helping my own trading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fKeZd9yIMY
  • Options
    RCoombsRCoombs Posts: 10
    I have not tried Signal Hive yet but I like what I've seen so far.
  • Options
    vladlupusvladlupus Posts: 3
    I've been following all advices by BOS and as avoided me alot of of BS brokers and sites. So i'll pay atention to this i was going to try copyop not anymore thx all for your advices.

Vlad.
  • Options
    kowaskykowasky Posts: 7
    edited July 2016
    Tryed for 3 weeks some month ago... almost burned my deposit
  • Options
    EvaHEvaH Posts: 1
    I had been considering Copyop, but this review http://thebestbinaryoptionsbrokers.net/social-scam-alarm-copyop-review opened my eyes. A lot of things actually don't make sense at Copyop...
  • Options
    JagtindexJagtindex Posts: 1
    Did anyone of you try eToro as well? Here you can also copy traders, but also gain access to the largest network within investing in binary options (binære optioner).
  • Options
    Henrik_RossiHenrik_Rossi Posts: 5 admin
    I think eToro have a larger number of traders, so more options in terms of following/copying. Likewise, if you want to trade on your own and get "followed" there are more users likely to follow you. eToro works in a similar way to most CFD brokers though, so traders need to be aware of the leverage they are using. They still have stops etc, so risk management is there if you want it.

If copying, people need to look for consistent long term profit makers. But most will copy the lucky bloke that made 800% in the last 3 days, thinking those figures will be maintained :blush:
  • Options
    The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    copying is just as risky, if not more risky, than trading for yourself.