BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Opteck Broker Review | BinaryOptions.net

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited March 2016 in Brokers

DON'T Join Opteck.com before reading this expert review!

Read the full story here

Comments

• suchiangsuchiang Posts: 63
    opteck is really scam. Why ? In 20.03.2015 i have open account in opteck and
    register my email adress but this site show a password on the main screen of this website
    After that 5 minute broker call me ..but she ask me how about experiance binary option..i said "good"
    At that time ask me to deposit.I said, i will deposit later then she demand me to provide my credit number or cvv code.
    what??? ....broker need a credit number and cvv code ..
    I think this is a wrong to trade on this broker..any body who register d`nt provide any information like credit number or security code

Thank you..
  • KotowskiKotowski Posts: 1
    First of all learn how to speak English. Second It is a normal procedure for brokers to support you in making the first deposit so I see nothing wrong with that. I can tell you that I have had a very good experience with Opteck, and my Polish Account manager has supported me with all the information and education I needed to achieve my goals. I am now using their signals and generating a decent amount per month, withdrawing and redepositing again each month for the past 6 months. And also the info on this site is wrong since Opteck is under Centralspot Trading (Cyprus) Ltd. Authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) under the license No.238/14.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Considering you are from Israel can you tell me how you can trade with them as they don't accept Israeli citizens? You want to explain that one? Also considering your name being polish what are the chances you are talking about yourself? I highly doubt you possess english skills any better then his by the way.

Kotowski, pronounced [kɔˈtɔfski], is a surname of Polish origin.

WARNING "Any broker that offers signals is a scam stay away from them."