BinaryOptions.net Forums Forex Strategy

Request for a Forex Trading Group

mr1776mr1776 Posts: 13
Hello all,

I was wondering if there are some people interested in opening up a forex trading group where we could post our trading ideas for the day/week and give each other a hand in order to catch some nice trades on the longer TFs. Is that something we could do next to trading binary options?

Comments

• AlainGAlainG Posts: 2
    I agree seeing more FX would be interesting, I'm down for that.
  • WhatonearthWhatonearth Posts: 10
    I second the idea. Would enjoy that quite a bit, especially on live chat. Maybe a healthy mix of both?
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Live chat is down sounds like a great idea :smiley: )
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • Daniel_kDaniel_k Posts: 1
    Im in for a Fx group to! :)
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    edited August 2015
    Sounds like a good plan! We've created a new forex strategy category and I've moved this thread there. To get things going here are a couple of FX related articles from the archive: http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/39/spot-forex-strategies-sticky#latest
    Ty sir Ducky!
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Live chat will be back up monday i cover forex and bins. Come ask all your questions.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • FrankJuniorFrankJunior Posts: 6
    My point is that Forex trading is not a game and take the game from that dealer FX trade loser possible Forex trading gives the person in most of his time fun but don't appreciate that we do like game
    Forex is very risky business but you can minimize your risk with applying good strategy in your trade. also learning is very necessary to make good impact in Forex.
    A withdrawal of funds will result in a reduction of funds available to be used for margin to maintain open positions. This may result in the liquidation of any or all of my open positions. It is your responsibility to ensure that the account holds enough margin to maintain open positions.
    The masses seem to think that Forex trade is a domain for the rich. The likely source of this belief is that most Forex traders are wealthy. Unfortunately, most people fail to notice one-minute nuance. The reason why most Forex traders are well-off is not that Forex trading requires them to be rich. The real answer is that Forex trading has made them wealthy.
    edited January 2016
    I hear people talking about strategies all the time. Most of it often does make sense, but then we human beings tend to make mistakes. Thus, we can not and will not be using those strategies to its best usage.

I want to ask you what is the most simple trading strategy you have ever seen?

Share your opinion and I will share my ideas as well.
  • jack_turkjack_turk Posts: 4
    any body can let me in the Trading group please