BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Banc de Binary SCAM company WARNING!!!

MariaMariaMariaMaria Posts: 5
edited May 2016 in Complaints
Hi all,

New to this and have not opened an account yet...however I am in talks with a lady from Banc de Binary, she has also offered to give me an additional £125.00 should I open an account with them. Any thoughts and feedback as to the company, everything I have researched on them so far, seem good but not sure if they are real reviews.

Also any tips or books that I could read up on to gain further knowledge would be great.

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    They are one of the worst scam brokers out there, they have taught most of the other firms how to scam/con people and we recommend you stay clear of them. They were voted worst broker of 2015 they were so bad. The U.S. government also filed a lawsuit vs them for pretending to have offices in the U.S. All in all stay far away from a broker like this stick to a Binary.com or Markets World both are reputable brokers also from your neck of the woods. Hope this helps!

• MariaMariaMariaMaria Posts: 5
    Thank you
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Here is another example of why firms like this should be closed down and are running in full operation in Israel and their FSA does nothing to stop them.
    They are not real firms they do not represent the binary options industry and need to be shut down and brought to justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lmAVw5BJTM
    edited June 2016
    I have to say I am sorry ahead of time... But this is phucking hilarious because I think he did it on purpose so he did not have to pay his ex-wife.

• JordacheJordache Posts: 6
    I'm a total newby but I'm very surprised to hear BdB is a scam because they're on top of every list of topbrokers I saw so far.
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Don't be surprised. They are right on top yes........on the sh!tlist.

How can you be surprised??? You are by own admission a total newby. Believe me they are not the broker you can trust.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Jordache said:

I'm a total newby but I'm very surprised to hear BdB is a scam because they're on top of every list of topbrokers I saw so far.

and this is an example of why you can't trust the first thing you read on the internet. BDB is a well known shitty broker, has been fined again and again by CySEC, and for some reason still gets "good" reviews on many of the broker review sites.... sites that are being run by scammy marketing agencies who are out to rip you off... the best thing to do when looking for a broker is to find a couple of reviews, and then go to a forum like this one and talk to some real traders.