BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Is binaryoptionswatchdog as worthless as a chocolate teapot?

steveh2015steveh2015 Posts: 28
edited July 2015 in Complaints
Hi,

This website is useless - do you agree?

On that link above they list scam after scam and present this info as good - the site's tagline is: putting scammers out of business when they are clearly promoting scammers...

Ughhghg - does anyone have a good word to say for these liars?

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Well welcome to the world of affiliate marketing its not what you sell its that you sell lol. To be fair though"Mikes Facebook Group" seems to get a good amount of praise so maybe he trying to change his ways? As a trader all I care about is trading so if a group like that is about good trading then great, other groups that people present me with having positive feedback are "Options Domination" and "Night Owl Signals" outside of that too busy trading to even care.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    I am taking no sides on this but if you are going to come ask such a general question on such a large site please come with specifics not general its a scam, if and when you point that out we can address it from there.

One of the thing a lot of you all miss is the research that goes behind exposing scams, and the fallout we get from it, one of the things I think we are leaning towards is more fact based accusations otherwise its just a waste of time and effort I would love to lean towards a model much Like Forex Peace Army does so there is not such a waste of effort.

But the biggest thing i see is people come and bitch no proof and it turns out they did not read a T&C or they traded there whole account away in 5 trades.

So please post about scams but come backed with come evidence,

Hi,

This website is useless - do you agree?

On that link above they list scam after scam and present this info as good - the site's tagline is: putting scammers out of business when they are clearly promoting scammers...

Ughhghg - does anyone have a good word to say for these liars?

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Enough first you want to state them as a scam then you want to promote them? Whats your deal? I gave you the feedback and then you post crap like what you did, how about no... This kind of underhanded marketing ploy I am not ok with.. If you think they are promoting scammers then provide evidence or at least an experience, geezuz... Generalized statements = pointless garbage, if that is all you have then STFU!

Seems like a deliberate ploy imo to link/connect/promote their site and bypass filtering with a a generalized statement to the contrary and go play that game with somebody who is stupid.. If for some strange reason you are unknowingly promoting them here by listing their links and marketing paragraphs from said pages well then you are just retarded, then again so am I for ever wasting a moment on blackhat content, which from now on I will be only focusing on educational vids/content or services that are worthwhile to promote, the scammers can GFTS not worth my time...
  • HRFHRF Posts: 2
    edited May 2016
    Watchdog endorses NEO2 and a few other scams as if they were our pass to riches...that, in my opinion, renders them completely useless. Other "scamexposers" are the same, at least I have not found one trustworthy, they must all be affiliatede with the scammers. But are there anyone trustworthy at all in the binary bot-world?

BTW, wrote them and asked, why they endorse NEO2...funnyli enough, no answer.