BinaryOptions.net Forums General

A Busy Year For Binary Option Regulators

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited December 2015 in General
imageA Busy Year For Binary Option Regulators | BinaryOptions.net

Are you up to date with the latest binary options regulatory developments ? Read on to be sure!

Read the full story here

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Regulation is a good thing but it is becoming a pain in the ass. A lot of brokers are becoming region specific to meet the needs of regulators and the good non-regulated brokers keep getting warnings because they aren't regulated, the key is keep abreast of the changes. Using more than one broker is also a good idea, especially if your first deposit and/or account balances are on the large size, it helps spread your risk.
  • mari61795mari61795 Posts: 4
    I'm a victim of binary Book in UK , i ask for my money back before the trades bec it's my house downpayment, i was told by broker spencer dezoate, i cannot it's tied up to million investment and the only way to release is to sign a contract, i did and on Feb 23, he traded my 33k and lost. So devastating, i can't even get the 17 k bonus bec i need to trade more and I was told its my money but it's really not.how can I recover my losses and revoke their license.
  • BrianDarBrianDar Posts: 5
    Thanks for sharing. Things are beginning to change in the industry.
  • MahargMaharg Posts: 24
    Please stop posting this wales. It will get taken down as soon as an admin or mod sees it
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Maharg said:

Please stop posting this wales. It will get taken down as soon as an admin or mod sees it

Don't worry, these people usually show up during the weekends when they
    believe mods are not around. I have already banned wales and other spammers :)
  • MahargMaharg Posts: 24
    Good to see, thanks.