BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Neo 2 Review "It is a SCAM!!!"

lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in Complaints
This is a complete affiliate marketing JV SCAM BE WARNED ahead of time... None of the people you see in the video are real, all of them are actors and this is 100% polished BS designed to ZERO out your balance for the brokers they use... They give the game away by REQUIRING you to deposit so the affiliates can get PAID OFF your LOSSES when the software depletes your account. Anybody who falls for this did not do their homework and well I can only laugh... Sorry... BTW they have no campaign on Kickstarter as they would never be allowed on there and it is 100% a LIE...

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Nobody from WIRED has anything to do with reviewing NEO2 just another fake marketing post to make this SCAM seem legitimate. She does not even work for WIRED LoL...

edited April 2016
    Neither the Washington Post or Wallstreet Journal have ever reviewed or commented on Neo 2 100% FAKE BS to make you believe again of this SCAM being legitimate.

• blackwarriorblackwarrior Posts: 27
    Thanks for the post mate, but ya have to be a numpty to fall for that Neo 2 scam ha ha! That Michael Freeman guy looks like a tosser and those guys all look like cheap actors ya.
    edited April 2016
    I agree with this guy, you will see more people posting on this scam as their whole aff network is pushing this SCAMWARE. They got the whole school of scammers they taught who have no regard for anything other then trying to poach suckers/newbies into signing up so they can get paid off your losses... Owch, but funny. They did a great job but went over the top with the weather BS just sounds stupid most are not going to fall for it imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW3S0d_XDVs
  • HRFHRF Posts: 2
    edited May 2016
    A lot of "reviewers" endorse NEO2, I guess that puts them behind the SCAM-bars?

Are there anyone in this world, we can trust?
    edited May 2016
    If you need education BSB is about the best you can get for a newbie, other then that over 90% of what you see out there is designed to lose your money.

http://www.binaryoptions.net/signals/
    edited May 2016
    Proof from first of the scam complaints coming in and more will follow for sure. All these evil kunts that promoted this software only want you to lose you $ so they can get paid on their affiliated marketing with the broker and on top of that the broker will call you saying how the software is just garbage and that you should deposit large funds and let them trade for you LoL... All these guys need to be put in jail they make the whole binary options trading realm look like a joke. Be warned...

• petbaxpetbax Posts: 2
    Hi Everybody, Agree with lotzofbotz NEO2 is a complete scam! Yes I was a stupid arse by depositing $300 via them and got allocated BinaryBook, I tried it for a couple of days off and on and quickly realised that my own judgement was better than the signals they were recommending, and what was taken out of my account. Initially it was $25, but then this quickly increased to a couple of trades at $50.
    I spoke to Binary Book, stopped it, and have now had a refund (less the usual fees!). Lesson learnt (I hope)
    When you think about it realistically, how the f**k does the weather have anything to do with trading!! :(
  • jmerklichjmerklich Posts: 3

All these guys need to be put in jail they make the whole binary options trading realm look like a joke.

Binary options are a joke. It's all been done before in the 1920. So called bucketshops accepted trades on the stockmarket and
    just like binary options "brokers" the trades went into the bucket ( no stock was acquired for the customer).
    So the people were just betting - against the "broker' which really was a bookmaker.
    And because the betting odds favour the broker (read: house) it's not possible to make(win) money longterm.
    The whole binary options scene consists of only scammers - of every ilk. ;)
    edited May 2016
    Many after being scammed by so many crooked people would feel exactly as you do. I understand. I will tell you that intrinsically binary options themselves are the best way to make money trading as it is the most pure form of trading available but very few know this. They #1 key is a broker that is not crooked as most of the Israeli gambling houses are. There are good firms out there that will accept winning traders such as Binary.com and Markets World. Of course there comes the second part can you beat the market consistently? You see the market is not for you or against you. It is just very very unforgiving of errors... Remember that. It does not matter if it is binary options forex stocks options dogs horses cards or throwing dice. Only the very few will ever shine and yes the house always has an edge when they get 100% on your loss and you get 70-80% on your win. Then in the randomness most suffer 50/50 is just a slow and steady way to deplete their accounts and sending them back to the job market... In short talent rules and this ain't for fools....
  • BinaryLifeBinaryLife Posts: 11
    Weather do play an important role in trading guys... when it gets really hot here, I stop trading 'coz it becomes hard to focus ...& then when it cools a bit, I restart...
    roflmao... Uhmm make enough money to buy air conditioning dude! ROFLMAO, omg that was the funniest thing I have heard for awhile thanks!
    edited June 2016
    By all rights that post is a bit spammy but since you have real reviews and informative writing cool... If you are going to spam do it like him lol.. Subtle and at least provides information a binary options trader can use instead of just being sold aff links... Good Job!
  • JordacheJordache Posts: 6
    How about the Ice9tech-software ? Also a scam I suppose ? I'm very glad I finally found reliable information at BinaryOptions.net
    All affiliate scams work the same way, nothing is original about them other then their stories and maybe the tweaks they add to how the promote/sell the scam. It is purely about how much traffic and stupid people they can get to sign up to their software pure and simple.
  • holyfire_germanyholyfire_germany Posts: 29 ✭✭
    hey lotz looks like someone made a fake account with aour nam on BOE

http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/topic/3163-neo-2-and-my-blog/#entry77033
    edited June 2016
    Randy1953 went nuts when I started to IGGY him in "Signal Hive" chatroom because he is some mentally unsound internet stalker that really needs psychological help.. I never worked with Michael Freeman the GreenRoom or Copyop lol... He can create all the websites/threads/blogs and pretend to be me all he likes if it makes him happy. My only real response to this nutbag is ---> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ <--- To him I am prolly part of the illuminati too? To me here is what he is below lol...

"Sorry Randy again crazy internet nutbags are not worth my time, so please leave a message that won't be answered and have a nice day LoL!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jLvM9kPY9M
  • holyfire_germanyholyfire_germany Posts: 29 ✭✭
    lol...this is a crazy world
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    yeah, you go to watch out for that randy dude, he was on communitraders to and we had to ban him for all his BS claims, aggressive BS posting and out right plain old BS.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    HRF said:

A lot of "reviewers" endorse NEO2, I guess that puts them behind the SCAM-bars?

Are there anyone in this world, we can trust?

These "lots of reviewers" are a combination of NEO2 people's (MF's) own websites/comments
    and review farms. There are services you pay a few dollars to for thousands of good reviews from third world countries.

Here is a video on how it works:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfHeWTKjag