BinaryOptions.net Forums General

just looking for proof of even one person making money from binary options

jamestjamest Posts: 7
Hi everyone, I am searching high and low but I cannot find a single person that can prove to me they make money from binary options.... NOT ONE!!! Everyone says yeah I had a good week, or wow had an amazing day but when I ask to see their actual trade history, all of a sudden silence! Can anyone prove conclusively that they make money from binary options. I'm not looking for 100 people, I'm not even looking for 10 people I'm just looking for 1. To put that in context, I'm looking for proof that 1 person in the entire 7.125 billion earth population is actually making money on a regular basis, and I'm betting strongly I won't find it :). The only people I come across that make money from binary options are people selling their signals "for free" as long as you sign up with one of their brokers, or any other person selling their binary options trading education. Actual people have not been able to prove they can make a single cent over the long run on binary options. Is there someone here that could step forward and prove it to me? It really would literally make my year because I cannot find a single person.

Comments

• Beckz Beckz Posts: 30 admin
    edited July 2016
    Most profitable sportsbetting- poker- or BO-"players" don't share in forums, they earn money. The rest of us is struggling to be profitable :)
  • jamestjamest Posts: 7
    muhahahaha, and so the lineup of reasons no one can prove this begins. No offense Beckz, people don't make money from actually trading binary options... FACT!!
    Ok, you seem to know. Why are you here then and not trying to make money on something else?
    I'm here on the off chance.... the veeeeeery off chance a single person makes money off trading binary options and can prove it, i will happily sign up to get their education any day of the year.... and that's why I am here, not to mock, but to hopefully actually find that single person that can actually show the way and tell me how to do it. You can't win the lottery unless buy the ticket :)
    If you know a market, sign up to a trader with risk free trades and try your skills.

http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/
    erm ????? I don't even know where to begin answering that soooo i'm not going to ... anyway, still looking out for it... 1 in 7.125 billion is all i need... just 1 ... anyone???
    Why would anyone spend time to try to prove anything to you? This is a forum where we try to help, not wasting peoples time. Keep it on and you'll be banned.
    fair enough I understand. Still on the lookout there... just one... not even 2, just one... tnx
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    People that make money trading just don't care and so not likely to happen. What would be the point they are not selling you anything.
    My point is this, not a single person makes money from trading, other than those selling derivative investments into further peoples trading skills or selling signal services etc... not one! And so that's why I'm hoping, on the off chance, just one person will tell me I'm wrong and show me I'm wrong. But I bet that won't happen. Can you show me your long term successful trading account? I don't care if anyone has even been place 1 euro bets for a year.... winning is winning... not ....even ... one! I stand by that!
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Why don't you ask people to post their earnings from their businesses if you get the same result lol... 100% retarded.. But you have fun with that rofl...
    sure sure
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Jamest you are going to be disappointed with this search. What I have to say is this... what makes you think any proof that someone gives you will be real? this is the internet, home of BS and scams... all I have to do is make up a screen shot of trades with all winners and poof! there is your proof.

watch this video.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjQz71reUAs

PS, if it was a total scam and no one was able to make money with it do you think that CySEC, the FCA, ASIC, Japan's FMA, the CFTC or any other regulator would allow it to continue? Seriously, trading is not easy but being profitable is possible,
  • Mike2Mike2 Posts: 11
    I have made a good money, but now broker does not want to depart with them. Trying to withdraw my money since Dec. 3, 2015. Already talked to lawyer, going to sue them.
    which broker? where they located? details man, we need details.
    Porter Finance, located in London, UK
    Actually, they aren't. They have a virtual office in UK, they may have a holding company in the UK, but if you dig deeper you will find that the owner is a citizen living in Mexico...
    That is even better. Though owner can live anywhere but company was registered and has address in UK so they are subject to UK law.
  • RayMRayM Posts: 1
    Hi guys, hey I think Jamest has a legitimate question. I'm not trying to be be an ass here, because I'm looking into becoming a serious trader. In fact I will go ahead and pay for Blue Sky Binary's education so I can know what the hell I'm doing before I actually put any money into the markets. And I really appreciate what you guys do here. I think what he's asking is maybe a little hard as far as proof goes because like you say, anyone can fake anything. But here is what a lot of successful people CAN'T fake.....their lifestyle. For example...I know a few people who are super successful in their businesses....lawyers, physical therapists, contractors, financial consultants to name a few. I can SEE their success....does that make sense? Now I have no idea what their bank accounts are like, and I don't ask for their financial statements. They're not living super extravagant lifestyles and I know for a fact that they are NOT in debt. They just work hard. But they aren't "free" like maybe you guys are. But I know their businesses are working for them. On the other hand I do know one guy who is an options trader in the stock market, he actually shows me what he does almost every day. And he's actually doing very well. I have to admit I'm a little jealous, and I've been looking into that arena as well. But the point of all this is that I really don't think it's a bad thing for you guys to say that you're doing well in this...if you really are (off the trading, not the forum or website). I don't know guys (or gals)......just my thots.
    In the basic, binary options trade is a betting, nothing else. Same as you bet on horse race, but, unlike in horseracing, you don't have to guess which horse will come first, you have to guess which way your horse will be heading in specific period of time.
  • BrianDarBrianDar Posts: 5
    jamest said:

My point is this, not a single person makes money from trading, other than those selling derivative investments into further peoples trading skills or selling signal services etc... not one! And so that's why I'm hoping, on the off chance, just one person will tell me I'm wrong and show me I'm wrong. But I bet that won't happen. Can you show me your long term successful trading account? I don't care if anyone has even been place 1 euro bets for a year.... winning is winning... not ....even ... one! I stand by that!

I don't find any meaning in your messages, man. Why would you spend time, energy and money if you really believe no one wins with binary? Just to prove it?
  • TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
    Mike2 said:

In the basic, binary options trade is a betting, nothing else. Same as you bet on horse race, but, unlike in horseracing, you don't have to guess which horse will come first, you have to guess which way your horse will be heading in specific period of time.

This is a popular misconception. If you have no strategy, and are just guessing - then you are absolutely gambling. But if you are trading based on news or data releases, or using technical analysis to trigger trades, then you are no longer gambling, you are investing. The same 'greeks' (time decay, volatility etc) that apply to conventional options, also apply to binary options. Therefore similar calculations of value can be made.

Gambling could be defined as any form of risk and reward - so crossing the road could be considered a 'gamble' - but you want to get to the other side so you take the tiny risk. Writing binaries off as gambling misunderstands the product. Remember - among all the rip off brokers, and misleading marketing - there is still a very simple, accessible trading vehicle - the binary option. Dont let the actions of shady brokers cloud your view of the product itself.
    Yes, yes. In horse racing you are also doing analysis, checking handicaps and e.t.c., but it does not guarantee you a 100% win. And you are still guessing (in nutshell), though your guess is based on some knowledge (horses or market).