BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Newbie needs help please

Hi Everyone i have just started in trading and so far have just been using forex, mainly Euro/GBP but i would like to move into Binary options trading on shares, could any one please recommend a good Broker please and also indicator software etc. i have looked at some brokers and systems but as its a mine field i do not want to risk getting scammed your help is very much appreciated, sorry if i have posted this on the wrong section . Thanks Nick16

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I like Binary.com and Markets World as the best 2 brokers to start with.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    those are good brokers to start with, low min deposit and low min trade amounts so you can open an account AND trade without risking your whole wad.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Rules to follow starting out so you don't get scammed - These are important as this is where most fail with signing up to a new broker.

Rule #1 - Never invest money you can't afford to lose.
    Rule #2 - Never allow a broker to trade for you.
    Rule #3 - Start trading with a demo account first to prove viability and learn how to trade.
    Rule #4 - If a system/software/bot/trader requires you to deposit/use real money don't do it. It breaks Rule #3.
    Rule #5 - Never accept a bonus that requires turnover and traps your money from being withdrawn.
  • Beckz Beckz Posts: 30 admin
    Lotz: please start a new discussion with newbie rules like above that we can Announce to the top of the forum
  • MahargMaharg Posts: 24
    edited August 2016
    Thanks for the spam Wales. https://youtu.be/anwy2MPT5RE
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I love that...

I'll have the spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, sausage, eggs, spam and spam. ... But I don't want any spam!... Don't worry, I'll have yours, I love the stuff!
  • suchiangsuchiang Posts: 63
    Most common mistake for new trader .. They want to learn-how to trade ?
    First they open a google search . and type " learning how to trade ''
    on the first page there are lot academy, forum,blog and more etc.. on the left side show the broker... forex broker and binary options .
    if you learn from this academy,blog,forum school..And make conflict on your mindset .