BinaryOptions.net Forums Trading Journals

Okane's Diary

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Thanks :). The yellow lines you see on the charts are lines I drew myself.
    a Trade I forgot to upload here!
    EUR/USD climbed very high lately but finally made a short stop when it reached the EMA 200 on the H4.
    I took advantage of this situation while stoch was overbought. Expiry 10 minutes

And here is how it looked on the H4:
  • mohammadovmohammadov Posts: 25
    great one Okane!
    So today I took two trades.
    First one:
    As anticipated and predicted before, EUR/USD reached 1.10420
    and I knew I should wait for price to reach higher up due to news being released
    but I got impatient and entered. However, I compensated for my early execution by
    giving the trade more time than usual which turned out to be a very smart move.
    It got ITM when there was about 6 minutes left and with many pips too.

Second trade:
    EUR/USD climbed further up to a level which, according to chart history dropped heavily from.
    Meaning there should be many sellers and another resistance. So I took another put at this level
    giving me almost 35 pips ITM!
    Took a very profitable trade yesterday on the EUR/USD.
    Since price had been rising all day it had to be "saturated" at some point.
    I located a pretty strong resistance area by looking at the H4 chart ~1.12055.
    Stochastic was well overbought on many time frames so I took this 10 minute trade.

PS. Only do this if your money management allows you.
    Took these two trades today. I saw that price was "looking" for
    support areas to continue the bullish climb so I used these two entries.

Today's trade. A daily support line became useful today when EUR/USD touched it
    Just at the right time for me. Stoch was oversold on several timeframes too.

Took this trade after hours of watching the charts and waiting for the right moment.
    Price was slowing down but it was just sooo close to a resistance line and EMA 200 and SMA 50 so
    I didn't trust that it wouldn't go further up as clock was getting near 20:30 (MT4 time) so I waited and it was
    a great decision because it finally touched my line and I could enter with confidence for a 10 min expire that went right
    into my direction -> down!

• planetjoeplanetjoe Posts: 1
    Thanks Okane, I have learned valuable trading tips from your posts, keep up the good work
    Good to know, keep me posted :)
    Took this trade yesterday:
    Strong EUR/USD resistance at 1.12910.
    15 minute expiry on this one which ended up well.

Market hasn't been really nice lately so I have avoided trading
    until finally I saw a setup I liked so I took a shot at it.
    6 pips ITM on this one. The resistance line was pretty strong and
    stoch was overbought on many TF's.
    Hey traders! New trade today, my trading is kind of scarce right now
    because the market doesn't provide so many opportunities plus work and vacation!

Anyway, here is a trade from today with profit:
    Took a put when price retraced up after dropping heavily under the 200 EMA on the H1.
    It got back up to where the SMA 50 was on the M15 with overbought on M5 and M15.
    This entry was at the fibopivs pivotlevel as well.
    Just took this trade today!
    Price touched yesterdays resistance so I took a 10 min trade before it continued up even more.

I have also shared some videos on my YouTube channel where I trade live and explain why I am in the trades
    you see, check them out and let me know what you think.
    A trade I took on EUR/USD.
    This one was based on SMA 50 on the M15 chart but of course
    I analyze other timeframes as well.
    M1 up to M15 were overbought on the stochastic and I only took a 10 min put
    with expiry set to 5 mins before full (whole) hour because EUR/USD tends to move against
    you around full hours specially when it was moving upwards at first place.

A few traders from last week!

Using my lines as usual. Always check stochastic and confirm your lines.
    I haven't liked the market that much this month to be honest. Let's hope September brings
    a better market :)
  • Alfonso86Alfonso86 Posts: 9
    Okane thank you so much for keeping us informed. You are doing really good job. Appreciate.
    Observer said:

Okane do you manage accounts too?

Depends on account size.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    I want to to run with a managed accounts fee structure, because I believe this is the only way that Signal Providers should only be paid. Purely based on profits and in the near future I think we might have a solution with "Signal Rush" to do this hopefully soon so that I can get paid what I am worth instead of scrub fees of a few hundred a month. If I can't do over 50 to 100k in fees a month then it will make me yawn. If you can trade as well as me then you can attract larger funds with ease... Now if I spread those funds out using 10% or so in the actual brokers lets say multiple ones 20 or more in different accounts = different people with an aggregate value of x sum to get exponential growth asymmetrically across the spectrum. Uhmmm well 500k a month is not unreasonable in SP returns... I would just have to use some Sun Tzu principles/tactics to cover my tracks lol... *Read his work before I was 10 should be easy enough. I would still have a stream for those who want to pay me scrub fees but of course the ROI would not likely be as high go figure...

BTW Okane only manages above 1mil to start with a 2/20% fee structure lol... CALL HIM NOW!!! 1-(800)-BIG-BOYZ

I think you forgot to say phuck man :P.
    and no, I only do 250€ accounts because I live in happy land where there are no taxes and
    everything is free. With 250 you will get like 9999 a month, I only keep a dollar.
    Don't you worry, it will never come to that. I wont invest 50 000$ to get a license just so I can
    trade some 300 dollar account.
    I provide education, don't be so lazy, it's free, read and learn and trade
    your own account and you will have control over your own money. Just see
    the other people who have tried it and they're happy and doing much better. It just
    takes a little bit effort.
  • heyzeheyze Posts: 9
    Okane said:

Don't you worry, it will never come to that. I wont invest 50 000$ to get a license just so I can
    trade some 300 dollar account.
    I provide education, don't be so lazy, it's free, read and learn and trade
    your own account and you will have control over your own money. Just see
    the other people who have tried it and they're happy and doing much better. It just
    takes a little bit effort.

Tanx Okane 4 ur education and efforts 2 mak us newbies better BO traders. I've learnt a lot from ur videos and pic uploads. I will be creating my own diary here on BO.net and will b looking forward 2 d contributions 4rm Pro's here especially ur contribution @Okane. Still waiting earnestly for ur last video on price action. When should we b expecting?
    That's the spirit heyze!
    Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
    Well, I decided I would just take trades and show how I analyzed them instead
    because it's easier to understand.
    So I created another thread and have already posted several videos.
    If you watch them you will see how I "put it all together" :).

http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/1595/okanes-price-action-watch-trades-analysis-videos#latest
  • heyzeheyze Posts: 9
    So I've created d diary. This is the link
    http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/1867/heyzee-trading-journal
    Please I need evry1's opinion on the trades I took. Pls do contribute. Tanx @ all.
    Hey all, sorry for being absent. Have been working on some projects.

Here is a the trade from 06-17 (this last Friday).
    There was some news that pushed EUR/USD down and as it was heading
    down, I went to H4 and started looking at previous history. I browsed down from
    H4 all the way down timeframe by timeframe and found this level, approximately
    1.12420-1.12440. My entry was not the best as I should have entered somewhere within
    +/- 1 pips away from the 420 level. However, the bulls came in as history had confirmed before
    and pushed the price up. This trade had an expiry of almost 11 minutes. It ended up ITM
    with just under 10 pips which is more than great for a binary options trade!

I think GBP/USD is going towards the resistance 1.34600. Take a look at a few different timeframes
    and you can see that price recently started from that level with a gap. After falling from there, it is now retracing.

Using a trend line on M15 that intercepted previous resistance, I took these two
    trades on EUR/USD.

First one:
    Price retracing back to resistance meeting trend line too.
    Aimed for M15 candle closing below trend/resistance line.

Second one:
    Expiry, only 8 minutes because that was the remaining time for the M30 candlestick.
    I also feared that the price would turn around and move up after that, hence the low expiry.
    And if you look at your charts, that actually happened after my expiry.

Of course I always look at multiple timeframes, you should always keep an eye at all timeframes
    but once you know where important targets are you can focus on the TF you want depending on how long your trades are.
    In both cases trades were short term cause I was expecting breakouts.
    Also, notice there are several other areas where I could have traded calls too but one trade was 5 in the morning and the other at 19:30
    here so I was sleeping plus other business I had to attend to. You can't catch them all!
    The trend line on EUR/USD is about to be broken.
    It has been the recent pattern on this asset, a climb towards
    a resistance and once reached, a fall with lower highs until a triangle/flag pattern is formed.
    You can observe this if you check chart history and here it is again.
    If it gets broken, we could take advantage of higher lows to trade towards the target at 1.11542
    There is a divergence on the Stochastic which is a good indication that price could move up.
    We might of course see a retracement back down for price to get support on the trend line before moving up.
    Regardless, take advantage of the higher lows.
    From yesterday!

EUR/USD put option:

Trend line and resistance line intercepting each other.
    Notice how price fell from trend line each time. I had also another
    trade earlier during the morning at exactly the same resistance line, before
    it was broken. And a third trade was at 1.10670. 3/3 today, very good day of price action!