BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Benedict Morris

CedarCedar Posts: 1
I was very surprised to read all the negative comments about Benedict Morris as I have had an account with them now for approximately 18 months and have found them to be one of the best. I find their brokers to be polite, honest and hard-working and the bonuses I think are some of the best in the industry. However, at the start I did have one broker who acted as if my money was his and got rather annoyed when I kept saying no. He definitely did annoy me a lot and I am sure he drove a lot of business away from Benedict Morris, in fact he annoyed me so much, that I put a block on his phone number so that he could not reach me. However, a new broker contacted me by email and I told her that I was extremely annoyed the way Frank acted and I was thinking of closing my account. She then wrote back to me stating that Frank had left the company and after another couple of emails I decided that I would stay with Benedict Morris, which I am pleased I did as I have found them to be one of the very best.

If you're having with Benedict Morris, or any other binary options company, I would recommend that you contact the company directly and see about getting a new broker with in the company, I am sure that this will probably sort out most of your problems for you.

I can assure you that I do not work for Benedict Morris, in fact I have never been to their offices, I have only dealt with them by phone and email and it is of no personal benefit to me to write this.

I hope this is of some help to you all.

Comments