BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Bloombex-options is a Scam. Beware of them!

I am having serious problems with Bloombex Options. I deposited 600 €, and after some weeks I ordered a withdrawal of 1500 €. After couple of weeks waiting for the withdrawal, suddenly they blocked my account with no reason and they told me that my account was being reviewed by the risk department.
Now it has past more than two months and my account continues blocked and I haven't receive the withdrawal I ordered.
I have contacted to them many times through the chat, but they automatically shut down it and don't answer.

Really incredible... but unfortunatelly truth. Stay away from them!!

Comments

• JonHaltoJonHalto Posts: 27
    traderman said:

I am having serious problems with Bloombex Options. I deposited 600 €, and after some weeks I ordered a withdrawal of 1500 €. After couple of weeks waiting for the withdrawal, suddenly they blocked my account with no reason and they told me that my account was being reviewed by the risk department.
    Now it has past more than two months and my account continues blocked and I haven't receive the withdrawal I ordered.
    I have contacted to them many times through the chat, but they automatically shut down it and don't answer.

Really incredible... but unfortunatelly truth. Stay away from them!!

traderman - sorry to hear that. Did you take a bonus? Maybe you can send them the link to this thread and keep us updated when there is any progress?

Thx a lot for sharing and best of luck!
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    There is a Bloombex representative so I hope we can resolve any issues, please use this thread to ask for support from them:

http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/comment/12882/#Comment_12882
  • Mike2Mike2 Posts: 11
    Ha-ha. Representative, but no family name is provided. Have you ever heard that some official representatives of business introduce them-self as Steve J. or Bill G.?
  • blackwarriorblackwarrior Posts: 27
    edited July 2016
    Why are you supporting this scam person from bloombex Okane? These guys are one of the worst bucketshops around, you guys have no shame. You guys @ Binary Options THAT SUCK say they are a "Not trusted Broker" why don't you point that out here? You guys are making it seem like this is a legit broker now. Maybe you should name this place BinaryOptionsNetThatSucks now!

Why are you supporting this scam person from bloombex Okane? These guys are one of the worst bucketshops around, you guys have no shame. You guys @ Binary Options THAT SUCK say they are a "Not trusted Broker" why don't you point that out here? You guys are making it seem like this is a legit broker now. Maybe you should name this place BinaryOptionsNetThatSucks now!

Don't be ridiculous and don't make accusations because you can't read well.
    All I said was that: it's good to have their representatives so we can (possibly) solve issues.
    So either you have issues to bring up here so they can answer why they can't help you or don't bother
    writing BS.
  • blackwarriorblackwarrior Posts: 27
    edited July 2016
    Ok fair enough lets see him resolve any issues we can find tons of people on forex peace army with these issues to be resolved sound good?

Lets keep updated on him resolving issues since he is posting on facebook too lol - So far story goes "Michele, I was suppose to hear from you today. What's going on?"

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/bloombex-options-took-all-my-money.45898/page-2
  • TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
    In the interests of transparency, I'd like to update on the above. We have removed the original posting from the account claiming to be a BloomBex customer service rep. It would seem they are desperate to drive contact to themselves via any means. I think it is worth leaving some of the trail here, as it highlights the levels they will go to.

Attention was drawn to the original post as the offer of support looked genuine.

In the interests of transparency, I'd like to update on the above. We have removed the original posting from the account claiming to be a BloomBex customer service rep. It would seem they are desperate to drive contact to themselves via any means. I think it is worth leaving some of the trail here, as it highlights the levels they will go to.

Attention was drawn to the original post as the offer of support looked genuine.

That's good. People should also know that a legit support never asks you to email account details
    such as bank number card number or password.
    If (even a real) customer service is around in the forums, only provide your issues and more details should only
    be shared with the official email of that company to make sure no one is trying to steal your deteails.
  • Scarlett_hScarlett_h Posts: 1
    edited August 2016
    Hello,

I’m the Customer Relations Manager at Bloombex Options.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you have experienced in dealing with our services.

I’m here to provide assistance and help you with any matter that you might have.

Please feel free to contact me at any time: *Email removed by Moderator*. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Scarlett Hart