BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

CT Options Rips Me Off Again!

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    That is the best thing to do I agree 100%
  • Stay out from CTOPTION.com. Those are the best scammers in the trading industry. The values mentioned in the replicator PRO are also so unreal. The account managers there have a success rate of less than 20% and I think those 20% trades are also out of fluke. One pro trader resulted a loss of $2k for me, and they don't answer to the calls once thry see your account having low balance, perhaps they block the number or something. The strike rates in this broker platform and manipulations will result in huge amount of loss. Please stay out of it.
  • mark40mark40 Posts: 1
    I have been a CTOption client for a little over a month now using the Replicator Pro service exclusively, not following random traders in their social trading system. My account is up 61%. My account manager is very responsive and helpful. The compliance department has also been very responsive. So far it has been a good experience.
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    For now I will reserve comment of what I really think. So benefit of the doubt to you - maybe you could showcase the Replicator Pro during a live trading session. Would put other traders in the position to follow what you are doing on their own live real time charts. Don't get me wrong - I for one will not follow those trades on my own account, just sit back and watch you trade them.
  • mwakamwaka Posts: 3
    They are scamer
    the broker rip of 750 pounds and stop answering my call. His emial billys@ctoption.com
    MY advice to anyone who thing of joining this business please you better work overtime do not ever thing you get rich or earn
  • TakenTaken Posts: 1
    Wish I would have read these FIRST! CTOptions scammed me out of $14K in 4 months. As time progressed, they would not allow withdrawals. Eventually they reduced my account to ZERO. Everyone, spread the word. This is pure SCAMMERS.
  • DanHDanH Posts: 9
    NEVER EVER EVER do the bonus. It is a scam. First off you would have to do 30 times the 'bonus sum" which means the total of your funds plus the matching so if you put in $2500 and they match you have a $5000 account so you have to do $150,000 in trading volume before you can withdraw any amount. If you use the broker to trade your account, they control the amount and frequency of trades which seems to average about $7500 a month so it with take 20 months before you can withdraw any funds.

Your account will show great profits and returns, and within a couple of weeks the broker will ask you to deposit more funds so your account can trade with more volume. This means your trading volume will be reset to ZERO and the process starts over again.

Understand they ONLY trade your money, not the matching, not the profits. So with a $2500 investment they trade a portion of that. If you had an account like mine, it would show $5000 because of the matching bonus. In 6 weeks the account showed $12,000 and the broker starting pushing me to add another $2500 so the account would trade at $10k (they would "bonus" match $2500). I asked why the profits were not being invested to achieve a greater return and he danced around the issue. I asked him to send me 5k and I would reinvest $2500 and he told me I didn't have enough trading volume. I began asking questions and he said in another few months he might could release $500 as a favor but he would have to present it to the board.

I started asking what the issue was if this was my money and he said it was their policy and to read the details on the website which I did. He again pushed me to add $2500 and I said no way, adding more while not be able to access funds that were supposedly mine would be insane and foolish. He said he would ask the board about advancing money and would call me back.

Days passed and I never heard another word. I filled out a request for withdrawal on the website on a Friday. On the next Monday my account was heavily traded (27 trades @$50 netting $72 dollars) and no other trades or contact that week. The next Monday (today) my account was traded 20 times @$50 for a loss of $828. All previous trades before I requested funds and started asking questions were done 10 at a time, 2 or 3 times a week always generating a $200 to $400 profit.

This is a scam, they are no agencies regulating any of these brokers, the money will be gone. Do not waste your time. This website and others like it are part of the scam. You will not see real complaints only whitewashed issues and fake claims of trading and profits. You will see posts of how they got money immediately which are not true. You will notice all the adds these agencies have on this website which is the payoff to keep the scam moving.
  • otaniroq91960otaniroq91960 Posts: 3
    Guys, many of you don't know what CTOption.com has replied to a USA client. Check this Abusive response from CTOption.com to a helpless client.
    CTOption.com says "Yes thats how American scumbags should be treated"

CTOption.com says "Go to Obama and cry out loud!"

Please check the images for proof.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM CTOPTION.COM SCAM BROKER.
    That's right ctoption.com is a scam broker accepting USA clients and cheating them.
    You will be surprised when you see this abusive message given by ctoption.com

CTOption.com said "Go to Obama and cry out loud!"

CTOption.com said "Yes thats how you American scumbags should be treated.

CTOption.com said "f*uck you" when an affiliate went upto ask for the unpaid commission.

Do you think real professionals does that? Just stay away from that scam broker ctoption.com
    Not only that, ctoption claims that it is Authorized by FCA which is Not true.

If you want to revenge this scam broker then please go to andoid, apple store for ctoption app and rate their pathetic service.

Stay out from CTOPTION.com. Those are the best scammers in the trading industry. The values mentioned in the replicator PRO are also so unreal. The account managers there have a success rate of less than 20% and I think those 20% trades are also out of fluke. One pro trader resulted a loss of $2k for me, and they don't answer to the calls once thry see your account having low balance, perhaps they block the number or something. The strike rates in this broker platform and manipulations will result in huge amount of loss. Please stay out of it.

I think we should start fighting back with those scammers by publish their real scam face over internet such as facebook, twitter, youtube and so on.
    Especially post in on CTOption's iOs and Android app.
  • moe_badawymoe_badawy Posts: 1
    Don't ever invest with this broker i am not talking about investing i telling a story of stealing . Begin of the story one of my friend told me about ct-option and he showed me the winning trades and they have good replicator then i received a call from Alaa Karam and he told me that they are licensed company in London and he told me you can make withdrawal anytime and he explained everything about the company then i i deposited 2000$ and after a while he called me at this time everyday and always reply on my messages in Skype and he give me 2 sessions for free with my account i started my first session with Lebanese guy called tony living in united states and i opened another account for my wife and my mother every one with 2000$ so total i had deposited is 6000$ he give me bonus 200$ and they opened trades and they lost from my account 300+400=700$ and they told me before i open my account that the trades they open for me is secured so they give me the lost money as a bonus and it was going fine i withdrawal 400$ before i open the other accounts in the beginning they canceled the withdrawal and then i called Alaa he said that they cancel the withdrawal cause i am your account manager so i have to confirm it then he confirmed this withdrawal and after i opened the 2 accounts and after about 1 month they was making a 100% bonus so i opened another account with my name he told me its good for the bonus you can learn to trade on this account i invested another 2100$ so total i had invested is 8100$ one day i read a review on internet that they are scam and my account manager wasn't answering my calls so i made a withdrawal on my accounts so what they did is canceling my withdrawal and removing it from the system and opening for me trades on this account although i was taking screenshots before they do this so i had to wait until this trades closes after calls and e-mails with no reply another one called me he is name is Hossam Haddad he told me sorry you can't withdrawal money now cause if you want to withdrawal money the free balance have to be 10 times the withdrawal you want to make so if you want to withdraw 400$ you can deposit 4000$ and after this call when i told them that you are thief's and this stuff no calls and replies from may 2015 and there is screen shots for all what i said you can contact me to send the evidence on what i am saying and i opened my account this month i found that they take dormant fee 50$ every month on my account and the available balance is 171$ and they lost my money in another account although i didn't open this accounts for more that 7 months and another account have 1038.96$ so i just wanted to show how they work for any evidence of mails or screenshots i have everything contact me i make withdrawals on my accounts they just leave it pending and after a while they remove it if you need more evidence just rely or contact me
    Note:
    1-all my documents is approved in all the accounts
    2-Every word i said i have evidence from my electronic bank and e-mail and screenshot

www.ctoption.com
    alaa@ctoption.con
    edited May 2016
    Good you are a perfect example of a victim and honestly it was your greed that got you and people that don't follow these rules deserve what they get.

Once again I will repeat it over and over you should have done your research first... Most are greedy and stupid believing complete strangers with large sums over the phone which makes them easy targets for these con men...

Basic rules to follow as when just starting out in binary options

Rule #1 - Never invest money you can't afford to lose. <-- Why because you are unskilled and don't know what you are doing will likely lose the $ to start with, so keep your losses small until you gain experience.

Rule #2 - Never allow a broker to trade for you. <-- Why because when you lose they win.

Rule #3 - Start trading with a demo account first to prove viability and learn how to trade. <-- No risk way to prove and gain experience for future trading and it can prove if a bot/system/signal service is viable to start with.

Rule #4 - If a system/software/bot/trader requires you to deposit/use real money don't do it. It breaks Rule #3. If the require a deposit then treat it as a scam because they are working with the broker and if the broker/aff win then you lose.

Rule #5 - Never accept a bonus that requires turnover and traps your money from being withdrawn. They hope you deposit and are unskilled in trading so you slowly or quickly lose the money to them pure and simple...</b>

Get it? Got it? Good...
  • khairulnizamkhairulnizam Posts: 1
    Sir i am unhappy real ctoption is big big big scam..i told too all trader dont make any these deposit for the broker. i am seriouly.last three week i get profit, i withdraw untill now i dont receive payment. i email my account manager amanda taylor..(.Again, my name is Amanda Taylor, and I am your account manager here at CT Option. ) She didnt reply my email. i am very sad.if u want make deposit i advice make deposit the regulated broker like 24option.For ur information I was surprised in the historical account of the evidence I have to withdraw profit was deleted in the record only evidence I deposit money only in ctoption.i advise all trader told other friends relatives give these in information to telegram, whasupp and facebook dont dont dont make any deposit for the ctoption broker again...i hope the true fact that the ctoption is BIG BIG BIG SCAM .,.......I HOPE all investors do not make something stupid to invest with ctoption more attractive because they promise in their website and especially about copyrade replicator is a lie that makes us a loss because they can not make a withdrawal.
  • gabmangabman Posts: 56
    Patrick H. Why are you guys scamming helpless newbies though? we all know what the bonus does, why do you aggressively push this to newbies?
    edited May 2016
    Here is an email I had from somebody having problems with CToption - I am currently having a problem. I'm not sure what's going on. i was contacted by CToption and requested my deposit. A couple of days later, I was contacted by someone from Push Money. How are they related? The person I assigned to at CTopion gave e a 5 minute spill about selecting traders to follow. That was it, I was on my own. Went 3 o ine were in negative numbers, I couldn't find out what to do.

Linda

Response - Linda there is no such thing as Push Money that is BS and the person recommending you to use their replicator is working with/for the broker. I would file a chargeback with your credit card company or suck up the money as a loss because CToption is a bucketshop roach motel for anybody who trades with them. If you like you can contact Ryan @ SignalPush and see if he can help you with your CToption problems as he has some pull with them.
    edited June 2016
    You guys are using RAPElicator to empty peoples accounts and all I get are complaints. When you have employees like Robbie Issa "Brown" trying to push people into that scam trade copier, well you just look really bad.

patrickh said:

Any body with problems is welcome to contact me patrickh@ctoption.com we are not forcing nobody to take bonus and ill be happy to refund to anybody that don't want to trade with us
    push money has nothing to do with us

I have tried requesting a refund via phone, email, through the website chat but it never seems to be acknowledged by the staff, traders or anyone. My name is Daniel Harris and I want a refund of everything in my account.
  • robinzx123robinzx123 Posts: 1
    patrickh said:

Dear Daniel Harris I will check your issue and try to help.
    Clients who deposited and have not traded can get refunded with no problems, clients who trade are subject to T&C.
    we will try to help any client with a problem

I also have the same problem, I tried to withdraw my money but my account manager won't let me. I asked many many times for a refund but always no. I told my brother about ctoptions and then he got himself a ctoptions account. My brother had a ctoption account with five thousand invested,but lost it all because of the replicator pro. They added a fake GW, with trade size of 100. In a single day, he lost three thousand and one thousand the next day. I have proof, I took pictures of what happened. I don't want any part of ctoption, please refund my money. My name is Robin Abraham and my account manager is Dean Polovsky.
    CTOption will do nothing. Patrick makes a bold claim and then immediately falls back on Terms and Conditions. Our money is gone, they have no honor or integrity and will do NOTHING.

The trades with their "replicator" are rigged to fail in their favor based on fake trades with no basis in reality or the marketplace. In the beginning when you have a "trader" work for you they use the "GW" replicator to win win win to engage your greed and entice you to deposit more funds. Once you ask for a withdrawal suddenly all your trades will lose.

My broker was always pushing me to deposit more so he could do bigger trades. He told me he had discretion and I only need to do 3x volume before I could withdraw. I flat out told him it would be a fools game to invest more money before I had seen a return that I had access to. I asked why the same amount was being traded and why the profits were not being traded rather than asking me to invest additional funds and he said they couldn't risk MY money, only theirs. I asked why I couldn't withdraw the profits and he referred me to the T&C. I said I had read it and that adding funds would reset the trading volume back to zero and increase the time before withdrawals were possible and that it was unethical to set those terms because he was setting the amount and volume of the trades. He said he had some sway.

But I realized it was truly a scam when I requested an advance from him via email then the "calls" stopped, no reply came and immediately the volume and amount of trades increased and I began losing money immediately. I tried many times to follow other traders but they are all rigged. The stats for winning traders, high profit values are all hooks to get you to follow them and you will win for 2-3 days then LOSE from there on out. Write off your losses. They are con artists and thieves praying on people who are naive and thing the data they see is real time and accurate.
    why are you guys using the broker's traders or replicator or whatever the broker gives you to trade with? You are trading against these brokers, they truly do not want you winning anyways.
  • RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Don't TAKE, USE OR TRUST ANY ADVICE, SYSTEMS OR MANAGEMENT FROM ANY BROKER. PERIOD.

Why not? Because of the same reason gabman states above. They don't want you to win. It's a conflict of interest.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Actually , Push Money App is a Michael Freeman scam, stay away from that. And like Raiden says, never never never ever let a broker trade for you, huge conflict of interest.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I don't know that we need to delete the comments etc, your response to the issue should be enough to let people know the true story...

So, he signed up and took a bonus and then wanted to withdraw the bonus without trading? Definitely not something that is allowed, no scam there... however, the other comments about withdrawals are a bit concerning.. can you shed some light on those?
    CTOption is not a good place to do trades with, purely an unethical scam artist operation. When I realized the deception about the bonus option it was too late. My broker never even explained the "catch" by accepting the bonus, all he focused on was making sure I "requested" it so they wouldn't forget.
    I deposit $2500, they matched it. My balance went to $12000 in a couple of months. My broker pushed for me to deposit more. I refused and submitted a request for a withdrawal. Since then I began to lose no matter whether I traded manually or used their bogus "follow trader" replicator. All I wanted back was my original deposit of $2500, the other money/numbers were not based on any reality. If it was legitimate with a $12000 balance at the time, they would have made a nice profit to return my original $2500 and keep the difference right?
  • Beckz Beckz Posts: 30 admin
    Please watch your tone or get banned from this forum. Keep the discussions objective and at least a little bit polite.
  • TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
    patrickh said:

DanH, maybe go to work ah? cry baby

If you are trying to repair damage to your brand, I would suggest posting in a more professional manner than this. If potential clients of your firm are reading that, do you think they are now more likely to trade with CTOption, or less?
    i'm not really saying ct options is right, but i think they should make it clearer about the bonus and volume needed to withdraw, as people seem no to read their T and C's. Although, if people took the time to read this, you would see all ct options conditions in there. One advice guys, if you dont usually read T and C's.........please when it comes to binary options brokers, read their t and c's and take snap shots of it if you agree....binary options t and c's are the places they get you....stay safe.
  • chadchad Posts: 1
    I've been taken by both CT Options and Banc deBinary. There is currently a class action lawsuit against BdB... So I'll let you know where that goes, but CT, shaved points! I've got video proof! Either way.... Never got my money back even after requesting it!