BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

DDMarkets Binary Signals - LotzOfBotz is Required

There are way too many scammers in signals, we all know that. DDMarkets been giving forex signals (not binary) for 2 years with a track record so I am not here to talk about that. They did do binary signals before but stopped it a while ago. They are restarting the binary signals tomorrow (Friday).

To verify their binary signals are real and whether they are worth anything I can get 3 mods in, I specifically want lotzofbotz if he is not getting old. I am not posting a link, just pm me. I can only get you in for 10 days but I will try to make it longer. If you are not a mod or lotzofboz dont pm me about getting you in. And no, I am not the owner.

So lotzofbotz and other mods, I hope you are up for the challenge.

Comments

• blackwarriorblackwarrior Posts: 27
    Last I heard is that lotzofbotz retired when new owners took over the site, he said in the Signal Hive chatroom that he bought an estate in Portland Oregon to raise organic cucumbers for the farmers market with his gf and drink wine all day? lotzofbotz I guess has left the building :(

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Knowing lotzofbotz from the forum and his snappy wit I would wager his "plan" to grow cucumbers may be a joke.... but I don't know for sure.
  • blackwarriorblackwarrior Posts: 27
    I loved his vidoes, hope you are right, and the product you scammed me with was Binary Options ATM on your site. Now why would you promote that to us newbie traders? Are all we are is somebody to scam Michael? Why did you promote that on your site knowing it was a scam trading software?
  • Beckz Beckz Posts: 30 admin
    Yes lotzofbotz has retired from here. I hope we can get him back in the future.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

I loved his vidoes, hope you are right, and the product you scammed me with was Binary Options ATM on your site. Now why would you promote that to us newbie traders? Are all we are is somebody to scam Michael? Why did you promote that on your site knowing it was a scam trading software?

first off, no one signed up to that software through my site so I don't know what scam it is you fell prey to. I admit, I had it up, but now it is down. I'm ashamed I even attempted that ploy, forgive me for I have sinned. the funny thing is, it was only up a month before I got called out on it, and I'm glad to rid of it. So, if you can prove you were naïve enough to have fallen for such a shameless marketing funnel I'll be happy to try and accommodate you.
  • Aberlour67Aberlour67 Posts: 2
    I thought he is getting old. I am not going to chase him but I hope he comes back. I didnt get any pms from other mods so anyone wants to be on it for a test? This is only for mods, please pm me. It already started, slow start if you ask me, 8 itm, 6 otm. Today was the third day so its still fresh.