BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Ayrex discussion

EmilienEmilien Posts: 9
Hi guys!
Can't withdraw money from this broker! 2 days has already passed. Has someone dealed with them ?

Comments

• BinaryLifeBinaryLife Posts: 11
    Hey lotzofbotz... pls explain ur thoughts on this... what do u think about Ayrex ? do u think that traders should be cautious in dealing with them or so...I was thinking of starting trading with them becoz a Ayrex rep was actively involving in discussions on some other major forums, so thought that's a very good practice from a Broker who is open to any discussions & complaints...share more of ur thoughts pls...
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Time will tell I just think its interesting that "Credit Suisse Group" is connected to them.. They are normally very niche oriented and never could see them in the bins world lol. But hey people watch Caitlyn Jenner so anything is possible...
  • danmikdaldanmikdal Posts: 1
    edited January 2016
    I recommend Ayrex because the platform is very fast for to execute operations to 30 seconds, if you can to do trading to high speed, so Ayrex it´s the ideal platform for you. Ayrex offer a tournament 3 times to week where you will can to win 100$ if you arrived in the first place. This is cool if you don´t have capital for investment. That is my case I won 145$ free, without invest nothing in the tournament Binary Blast. I won money while I learn, when I will have 200$ then I will start to do trading in my real account in Ayrex. Ayrex have a great platform with a execute time instantly. The withdraws are very secure and fast for Neteller. You will can withdraw today and tumorrow you will have your money in Neteller account. In Ayrex the minor investment is 5$ ideal for the begginers and people with little capital. Ayrex is the best platform of binary option in the world.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I would more likely recommend and trust a broker like Binary.com who is well capitalized and has a long standing reputation as well learn to trade with a group like this -

https://youtu.be/8fKeZd9yIMY
  • webster1987webster1987 Posts: 1
    The Ayrex platform is the best platform to trade binary options "hands down" execution is lightening fast and the platform is easy to use. I have been around the blocks with many different platforms trading binary options and Ayrex is by far my best experience. This platform is a keeper-- my new trading home. Absolutely love it.
  • ayrex.officialayrex.official Posts: 172 ✭✭
    Dear Traders,

My name is Rachel and I am here to represent Ayrex and to answer any questions you may have about us.
    A bit of information on us: Ayrex Binary Options is a relatively new broker on the market however in the last year we have grown considerably as a binary options broker and recently introduced Android & iOS applications for trading.
    Our platform is custom-designed and combines fast execution with a user-friendly experience which can be tested on a demo without registration.

We also run a weekly demo contest called Binary Blast where traders can win up to $100 during 1 hour. At the moment we offer a variety of bonuses, including a No Deposit Bonus where we grant new traders $30 which they can use for trading and withdraw up to $200 profit. This way users can experience our Real platform without making a deposit.

Please feel free to ask us any questions!
    Ayrex - Binary Options reinvented
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Welcome Rachel! Good to see you here as well.
  • mayfair911mayfair911 Posts: 1
    Ayrex Official.
    Why does your demo account have payouts much higher than a real account??

Ayrex Official.
    Why does your demo account have payouts much higher than a real account??

Hi! Thank you for your question.
    Our Demo payout percentage differs because the demo platform is meant to showcase our basic platform functionality only. It is a place where traders can practice their strategy and train therefore at the moment there is a slight difference to provide a better user experience. Our payout on Real accounts is up to 85% depending on type of instrument & market conditions.
    We are aware, however, that this factor raises questions from potential traders and are considering updating our Demo. At the moment our minimum deposit for Real account is only 5 USD/EUR which makes our real platform available for a test run without big commitment.
    TBN said:

Going to try you guys out. You seem transparent and LEGIT something binary needs.

Thank you, TBN! Please feel free to share your trading experience with Ayrex.
  • gjustinegjustine Posts: 3
    I think ayrex is very transparent,their customer service is close to being perfect, I've been with them for just a month trading my live account.... I lost my first $30 I deposited, then deposited another $100 and currently my account is less than $60..but am not putting that on ayrex, I'm new in trading,I made Some gain in demo and I thought I can replicate that with a real account but the reverse is the case... I think I'll have to withdraw the remaining investment and quit BO...candlestick, support and resistance keep disappointing me,I don't know where else to get the best trading strategy.... I thank God for this forum,I came across it accidentally today...I think binary option sucks
    gjustine said:

I think ayrex is very transparent,their customer service is close to being perfect, I've been with them for just a month trading my live account.... I lost my first $30 I deposited, then deposited another $100 and currently my account is less than $60..but am not putting that on ayrex, I'm new in trading,I made Some gain in demo and I thought I can replicate that with a real account but the reverse is the case... I think I'll have to withdraw the remaining investment and quit BO...candlestick, support and resistance keep disappointing me,I don't know where else to get the best trading strategy.... I thank God for this forum,I came across it accidentally today...I think binary option sucks

Thank you for sharing, gjustine! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our platform. Of course, trading is a process that requires training and analysis and if you choose to continue trading binary options, please feel free to make use of our free demo. We do store history analytics up to a month in demo platform so you will be able to use your past trading experience to improve.
    edited September 2016
    Dear Traders,
    A scheduled maintenance will be performed on Friday, September 2nd. The maintenance will last no longer than 30 minutes.
    Users may experience brief connectivity issues with the website and all of its services September 2nd between 06:00 till 09:00 (GMT).
    Several trading instruments might not be available during the time period.
    We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
    Dear Traders, we have boosted our payouts to 90% in daytime and up to 75% in nighttime on all assets. You can take advantage of them from 12th till 23rd of September. Please feel free to ask us questions about this offer and we will do our best to help. Thank you!
    Dear traders, we are here to share several updates regarding Ayrex.
    We have experienced technical difficulties during the Friday round of our Binary Blast contest which caused lag for our demo users and contest participants. As of right now, we are working on finding the origin of the problem and negating it. The next round of our demo contest will start today at 12:00 GMT.
    On a happy note, autowithdrawals for Skrill users are now also available. Right now traders can request autowithdrawals for amounts up to $100 with Neteller and Skrill which get processed instantly.

We will be happy to answer any questions regarding those offers!
    Dear traders, we would like to announce the latest Android app update. In this update we have introduced and updated the trading history section, a feature requested by many. The trading screen now supports open windows history and return to the app is enabled with the "Back" button. Please feel free to share your feedback on our mobile app trading experience so that we take your input into account during the upcoming updates.
    Hello everyone!

as we have seen a lot of questions regarding whether or not you can trade on Ayrex and MT4 both in the same time, we would highly appreciate any feedback you can share about the matter. For instance, how do you see such feature can be used in the real life? Would you like it to be introduced on the platform directly or maybe your views about it are completely different? It will be great for us to know what would you like to see there as a trader, so we could dive in the development process fully prepared!
    Dear traders,

we would like to know more about what is the most important thing that you wish to see in your broker? nowadays there are a lot of advertisements on the net and the whole range of trading platforms can be a little confusing. How do you choose the best one for you? What are your criteria?
  • arif9m9arif9m9 Posts: 33
    Well, you better pay me when I make my usual 10K a month withdrawal!
    arif9m9 said:

Well, you better pay me when I make my usual 10K a month withdrawal!

Hi arif9m9!

It will be great to see such a brilliant result! Do you have any particular questions about our withdrawal system maybe?
    Hi everyone!

Last week we have interviewed few members of our Support Team and discovered that a lot of questions that we receive are quite similar in it's nature. That gave us a thought about making a whole list of the most popular questions about Ayrex. And here it is. Hope, you will find at least one question, which will be useful for you!

1) What is your minimum deposit amount? And how much do I need to invest in 1 trade?
    Our minimum deposit is $5 only. And it exactly the same as the minimum investment and withdrawal amount too. How handy is that!

2) I'm not sure I am ready to invest yet. What can you offer me to try your Real Platform without trading with my own funds?
    There are plenty of different bonuses and pleasant surprises for our clients right now, starting with the No Deposit Bonus of $30, which can be your perfect opportunity to get profit up to $200 without trading with your own funds and ending our famous Contest, where everybody can take part and compete for 8 fully withdrawable prizes 3 times a week! Not to mention various little gifts for our constant clients.

3) I don't know how to trade. Do you offer automatic trading?
    At the moment, no, we do not offer any robots at all, but there are Signals available, which can be great for beginners and we are also working on collaborating with MT4 and will be glad to hear what do you think about it as a trader? Plus, we think that the best way for a newbie to start trading is via educating himself and that is there our demo platform is the best. You can practice 24/7, anytime, with any strategy!

4) Do I have to verify my account to start trading?
    No, you can start trading right now, but verification will be required for card deposits as well as for withdrawals of any kind.

5) When are you going to introduce this feature?
    The more feedback we receive from you, the sooner we will understand how can we introduce it on our platform. So, share your thoughts with us and none of it will be neglected!
    Dear Traders,

for few weeks now we have been receiving a lot requests from you to introduce the history export feature on the platform. We have decided to consider this option and would like to know your opinion as a binary options trader for the following questions:
    - What is the main purpose of history export for you?
    - Which conclusions you make with the history data?
    - Which data exactly do you wish to be able to export (investment amoutn, open/close price, expiration time, etc.)?

Your feedback is very important for us, because we want to make the most comfortable and user-friendly instrument for all traders!
  • 2win1now2win1now Posts: 12
    All the one post wonders praising Ayrex at the beginning of this thread do more to harm credibility in my book than they do to make me trust a company.
    2win1now said:

All the one post wonders praising Ayrex at the beginning of this thread do more to harm credibility in my book than they do to make me trust a company.

Hello, 2win1now!

We appreciate absolutely any thoughts our traders share with us whether it is a praise or disapproval. The last one is actually more important for us to get, because we think it is probably the greatest way to eliminate any problems on the platform or in our services.
    Also, if you have any particular doubts in our credibility, we will be glad to dispel it anytime!

Hi everyone!

How do you feel about calls from your broker? Does it make you feel more confident or annoyed?

Today we've received a lot of questions whether or not we provide account management and should our clients be prepared for constant calls. The answer no, so no pushy account management here.

In our point of view, client has to be a king of his own kingdom, so we are trying to give him as much freedom as possible and do not interfere in his trading routine. Meanwhile, we can be in touch with our clients via Live Chat, email or phone anytime 24/5, if our help or information is required. Our team is always glad to help and eliminate any uncertainties!
    How to become successful BO trader?

This question follows us every day and everywhere as a constant reminder of what we need to do to become more accomplished in BO trading. When we listen to the various stories of ones, who have already achieved it, we recognize the same thing repeated over and over again. Learn. Yes, binary options seems pretty simple at first sight, but as you know, it is not, at least not really.

So, to become a successful trader, newbie has to dive into education materials and try to understand how financial markets work and how to use it to it's own advantage. With the reading of articles and manuals we can get basics of BO, but analyzing of market and it's patters is very important as well.

Once you feel that you understand it well enough and you think that you are ready to try it for yourself, free demo account will be the best possible way to do it and practice your newly acquired trading skills. We understand that not all of our clients wish to make their first deposit prior to trying the platform first, so demo account can be considered as a revelation of some sort here. Every trader can try all types of options with available expiration times, check the return rates and execution speed. To evaluate your progress and results, trading history can be quite handy also.

In few words, practice makes perfect, so stay interested and determined to learn and you will reach your goal soon enough!
  • arif9m9arif9m9 Posts: 33
    Why would you want traders on your platform to be successful if you only profit from their losses?
    arif9m9 said:

Why would you want traders on your platform to be successful if you only profit from their losses?

Good day, arif9m9!

That's not exactly true, sir. One of the main reasons why we have decided to create our own platform in the first place is that we wanted to make such a place, where traders could enjoy to spend their time and that is simply impossible if you keep loosing constantly. That's why one of our keystones is to be fair and try to provide our clients with the best trading experience that's possible. Of course, there is still a lot of work ahead, but we keep working on the platform and it's feature and hope our clients we will get only positive results in the future. Also, please, notice, that reputation is still one of our top priorities, especially when we are waiting for our regulation.

Hope, everything is clear now, but if you still have any questions about our company, I will be glad to discuss it with you anytime!
    edited October 2016
    Good day to everyone!

when you hear the words "the best trading application for me is.." what do you imagine? Compelling design with the bright and fashionable colours? User-oriented interface? Or maybe just a simple and clear structure?

One of our priorities is to make sure that our clients can enjoy trading on the platform anywhere and without any limitations. Surely it can be very attractive to imagine yourself lying on the beach, chilling and in the same time keeping up with your trading strategies.

If you have any thoughts about what the ideal mobile application should be like, we would like to read it very much and take it into productive consideration!
  • raianverasraianveras Posts: 1
    This is the best binary options i already used its fast to deposit and withdraw and simple tô use . Have a diferente funciona tô trade and suport helps you . Have deposit bônus too