BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Withdrawals

Hey im a newbie
If we can only withdraw the amount of money we deposit, then how do we earn money with iq option? I mean we could only withdraw what we deposit.

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    that's not correct. you can withdraw profits, but only if bonus terms are met, if you take a bonus you will only be able to withdraw your original capital until turnover is met. Also, if withdrawing with CC you will only be able to withdraw the original amount (its really a refund) and then all profits will have to be withdrawn by wire or ewallet.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    login10 said:

Hey im a newbie
    If we can only withdraw the amount of money we deposit, then how do we earn money with iq option? I mean we could only withdraw what we deposit.

Hello.
    Ehhm.. no, that is only true if you took a bonus! And even if you have a bonus, once you reach the trading volume required by the
    terms and conditions that you signed up on (which you should have read) then you can withdraw earnings too.
    Where did you find this info btw it's totally wrong.
    And if you are new, start by learning first before you get yourself involved with brokers. Here are my five tips:

http://www.binaryoptions.net/blog/new-to-trading-5-important-steps-before-you-get-started/
  • firepipzfirepipz Posts: 5
    edited August 2016
    IQ has that new platform it does really stand out I will agree. When is the money management video you are making going to come out? I luv you man!
  • elvisderrelvisderr Posts: 4
    One of the brokers with fast withdrawal process is optionstars. They do offer a 24-hour processing for gold account and 2 to 5 days for other accounts. I think they process faster than the other brokers that will take up to 14 days of withdrawal processing.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    elvisderr said:

One of the brokers with fast withdrawal process is optionstars. They do offer a 24-hour processing for gold account and 2 to 5 days for other accounts. I think they process faster than the other brokers that will take up to 14 days of withdrawal processing.

never heard of them, better to stick with well known and recommended brokers.

http://www.binaryoptions.net/brokers/