BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Undefined discussion subject.

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited July 2015 in General

Comments

• BrianDarBrianDar Posts: 5
    Has anyone traded with them? How come there are no reviews here (good or bad) if they are in TOP 10 ?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    BrianDar said:

Has anyone traded with them? How come there are no reviews here (good or bad) if they are in TOP 10 ?

Lately I have heard some complaints. I would say there are better brokers, like Stockpair and 24Option.
  • BrianDarBrianDar Posts: 5
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will keep them in mind. :)

• CreatineGainsCreatineGains Posts: 1
    Hi i'm fairly new to binary options however i have researched strategies and practiced on iq demo, so i'm currently looking for a broker i opted out 24option due to all the bad reviews everywhere so i've come down to stockpair... is this a recommended broker for real? i know they do provide greate service for paying out but i've also heard they block consistent winners from trading, is this true? and if so how profitable would you have to be to get blocked from trading on the platform
  • blackwarriorblackwarrior Posts: 27
    You can't be lotzofbotz? He would never recommend a broker as a trader! You went crazy man? Or you is somebody else pretending to be him M8?
  • blackwarriorblackwarrior Posts: 27
    edited August 2016
    You must have not followed him dawg, you are pretending to be him fool. Go to the GOLDEN RULES for NEWBIES/NOOBS and he clearly said #3 "Never allow a broker to trade for you?" Why you playin?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Nice catch Blackwarrior, there is a clear conflict of interest for a broker to trade for you and that is something LotzofBotz was very vocal about, not letting them trade for you.