BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

Rogue Brokers

Bert2468Bert2468 Posts: 2
I had the misfortune of being given Optionstars global when opening an account,i advise anyone who comes across them to avoid them,I did trade through them and having deposited a $250 deposit soon turned it into over$1000 when asking for a withdraw the problems started i finally got some not all funds back and came to my account from some other company, is this a normal practice?,would appreciate any thoughts or similar experiances with the said company or any others,lm based in the uk.

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Never hears of them... are they regulated? where are they located? are you talking about a refund to your bank account? oftentimes the broker is owned by another entity, ...
  • elvisderrelvisderr Posts: 4
    I am also a trader based in the UK and I am trading with Optionstars Global and for almost half a year with them, I never had a shady experience with them especially when it comes to withdarawals. They are actually one of the brokers that processes withdrawal as fast as 24 hours, but that is for the Gold Account, while it will be 2-5 days max for all the other accounts.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Bert2468 said:

I had the misfortune of being given Optionstars global when opening an account,i advise anyone who comes across them to avoid them,I did trade through them and having deposited a $250 deposit soon turned it into over$1000 when asking for a withdraw the problems started i finally got some not all funds back and came to my account from some other company, is this a normal practice?,would appreciate any thoughts or similar experiances with the said company or any others,lm based in the uk.

"being given Optionstars global when opening an account" What? Let me guess, you signed up with
    a autotrader scam? In that case, the misfortune began when you signed up with the scam signal service or robot in first place
    so I hope you have already realized that and never do it again.
    Oh look, seems we have two brokers from Optionstars giving themselves thumbs up.
    Maybe you can help the guy in the first post to get his money back first then give yourselves a thumbs up ;)
  • TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
    "and came to my account from some other company"

I assume, as Okane has, that this means you signed up via some "get rich quick" marketing or signal service. These are to be avoided at all costs.

Binary options are a high risk / high return investment vehicle, not a get rich quick scheme. Anyone selling them as an easy way to make money is already being dishonest, and I would suggest are not the sort of people to deposit money with.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Aggressive marketing is the biggest problem with binary options, especially with services that offer to help you succeed. Trading is a hard game to master, but it can be done, and no robot will do it for you.

Okane said:

Oh look, seems we have two brokers from Optionstars giving themselves thumbs up.
    Maybe you can help the guy in the first post to get his money back first then give yourselves a thumbs up ;)

Okane I think that there is a great risks involved when you deal with trading, may it be the long term trades or binary options. One need to be fully aware of the consequences of losing. Not everything is made of bed of roses.
    What the **** are you talking about? lol...
    How does any of that relate to anything I said? You sound like
    one of those people who gets paid to promote a service so you randomly
    type some nonsense about trading.