BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Finding Signals

radfordradford Posts: 2
After a initial deposit of €250 and some winning and a bit of loosing I withdrew €200 from my account leaving it with €150. Since then option robot has been unable to find any signals no matter what time, currencies or index I set. Is my account too low to work?
Thanks

Comments

• radfordradford Posts: 2
    Should have mentioned I am using 'option Robot'
    Cheers
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    No, robots are scams they are created to make you lose. You sure got lucky who got the 200 out!
    Take your money out before you lose it all. All robots and auotraders are created by scammers and it is
    in their best interest that you lose.
  • x2tradex2trade Posts: 1
    Yes Okane, but I want the good signal.Can you give me an advice?
    x2trade said:

Yes Okane, but I want the good signal.Can you give me an advice?

Well, I just gave you the best signal, but it didn't go through.
    So I will try again:
    Autotraders, robots, signal services are all crap.
  • check out these guys ot strategy actually legit im in the private chat room with all the members so there is nothing to hide they are quite new but i like the fact you can talk to every one who uses the service so it cuts out the bull shit and all the posts are REAL from real users i looked a few users up on twitter and results are real https://twitter.com/OTstrategy

check out these guys ot strategy actually legit im in the private chat room with all the members so there is nothing to hide they are quite new but i like the fact you can talk to every one who uses the service so it cuts out the bull shit and all the posts are REAL from real users i looked a few users up on twitter and results are real https://twitter.com/OTstrategy

"accurate 80% - 100% winning binary options strategy"

Enough said... lol.
  • sorry i just dont understand how you can judge something you have not tried just saying

sorry i just dont understand how you can judge something you have not tried just saying

LOL oh really? Then allow me to explain:

Sorry I just don't understand how ANY trader can claim a strategy to be 100% winning. A hundred f***** percent.
    And
    Sorry I just don't understand how people still don't realize that all these "100% successful strategies"
    are created by scammers.
    And
    Sorry, I know you are here to promote this and you do really understand how stupid the above claims sound to
    us who aren't newbies.
    So do you understand now?
    Furthermore:
    So if you got something legit then tell us about that instead of claiming 100% win rate cause then you are
    putting yourself in the same category as every other scammer out there.
    Tell us details and things we can check, you know facts.
    Then we can really judge by taking those facts into consideration.