BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Linking MT4

Hi Guys

Am I right in thinking mt4 can be linked to binary.com? Are there any useful links I have googled a few bits which just send me to someone selling the greatest stretegy of all time!

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    matty3009 said:

Hi Guys

Am I right in thinking mt4 can be linked to binary.com? Are there any useful links I have googled a few bits which just send me to someone selling the greatest stretegy of all time!

What do you mean linked?
    Binary brokers normally don't offer price quotes for MT4 with exception of one or two brokers
    that are originally also Forex brokers. Your MT4 needs to be connected to a Forex demo account (it's free).
    Anyone selling you any crap strategy is just a scam. Learn how to trade instead, read some guides, look in the strategy
    room here in the forum and start learning how to read the charts.
  • matty3009matty3009 Posts: 4
    Yeh I was actually a little way through a couple of your beginner videos, I looked heavily into this all a little while ago but work got hectic, I chose a strategy etc but it's gone a bit out of my head now so I need to get back into research, I think it was a 3 average when they crossed it gave a signal weather it was going to go up or down. I was going to make my stretegy and how many trades at what price I would do a day and couple that with signal hive to Begin with all little amounts. Probably a month or 3 on demo account with chosen strategy, just so hard to start with all the lingo
    Well, a simple strategy like that will not make you money in the long run.
    If you don't know how to read the charts all strategies are useless.
    Practice on drawing support/resistance lines, finding patterns, trend lines, divergence convergence etc.
  • matty3009matty3009 Posts: 4
    Ok Okane, I have watched your 2 part video a couple of times and it's making sense. Still need to get the demo in use to practice. You trade the eur/usd but as I am uk that's probably not practice. Should I then go eur/gbp? I am looking to trade on binary.com can I link that to mt4 to practice/real trade? Or will I need both up and running at the same time?
    matty3009 said:

Ok Okane, I have watched your 2 part video a couple of times and it's making sense. Still need to get the demo in use to practice. You trade the eur/usd but as I am uk that's probably not practice. Should I then go eur/gbp? I am looking to trade on binary.com can I link that to mt4 to practice/real trade? Or will I need both up and running at the same time?

Since you are new, you should focus on only one asset, I would suggest one of the major currency pairs
    due to good volatility and higher payouts.

I trade EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, EUR/AUD and some other assets depending on how the markets are and how much time I have.
    But usually I focus on 1-2 assets at the same time.