BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

OptionRally Broker Forum Discussion

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited January 2015 in Brokers
Please do NOT TRADE with this broker. Optionrally continues to try to scam my credit card and they actually almost did withdraw almost $16000. Now my bank is investigating them for fraud. I do not recommend you trade with them as they are professional scam artist.

Comments

• hi my name sam .i am deposit $ 600 with option rally.some trade i loose, i send my request optiony rally withdraw 500 $ but they never reply back .option rally big scam i loose my money,do'not trust them if u trust this is your big mistake .
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this broker also from Israel is what gives all binary option brokers from there a bad name, many complaints on FPA. IMO stay away from them unless you want to donate money to ISRAEL which is fine too, LoL...
  • suchiangsuchiang Posts: 63
    edited May 2015
    ye that is profestional scam company ...idnt know how he get my email adress and fone nmber idnt register this company...and also the account manger call me to verify my account..here this fone nmber+85239733738..the country code number from Hongkong..

lotz said this broker from Israel..i hve found my self this company from hongkong ..
  • dpaton05dpaton05 Posts: 1
    I was sucked in and deposited about 6k after a broker just rang and kept badgering me for more money. I then followed their advice and lost it all. This company is a bad company to deal with and I wish I had never heard of them.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Don't be stupid, they are from Israel a phone number means nothing... over 95% of all Bin brokers are located in a small section of tel aviv... Now #1 because they have so many complaints of fraud that is why they don't accept people from the two countries as USA has extradition laws and since they are such scammers they know they could be put in jail, CYSEC they only would be fined by the sheep molesters and nothing else..

They know they can sued in Israel = why they don't accept people from where? "OptionRally accepts traders from everywhere in the world excluding Israel and the USA." <--- Tell tale sign of the TRUE location of the broker in ISRAEL FYI...
  • PhilipYongPhilipYong Posts: 1
    Please do NOT TRADE with this broker. Option Rally is a scam. I made a deposit a few days ago but didn't do any trading. Now my available balance is 0.
  • thefangthefang Posts: 1
    Option Rally is definately a scam. I have been trading their recommendations for 5 months and have lost $25k. They have absolutely no idea on how the markets and options work and continue to make the most disastorous choices. They never lose when you trade because they always get a 25% cut of winning trades even when you lose 9 out of 10 they still make a profit.What ever you do stay away or you will lose guaranteed. I am only sorry I didn't come across this forum before putting money with them.
  • nikkolemnikkolem Posts: 1
    I got scammed by this broker, for $2k - luckily found another one really fast and got my money back in one month. Stay away from this broker!
  • Think this Binary Options Broker is a Fraud? Check out this Option Rally Review Now and make the best choice.