BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Trading Examples

Free Binary Options Signals with upto 80% win-rate

Have you ever heard about Hpsignal.com? Well, if you haven't, then it's unfortunate. They are a group of experienced Binary Options traders who are making money by real trading, and also are signal providers. Their signals have average win rate of 70-80%, higher than any other signal providers in Binary Options market. Also, their signals are very easy-to-use and suitable with any broker. Especially, HPsignal.com is giving out FREE SIGNALS for traders. When you have time, visit them, subcribe to start receiving their signals and generate some profit."

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Share more info please. Just saying you win x% of the time sounds like yet another scam so give us some knowledge.
    Share some trading experience, charts, analysis, not just pictures of results but show us real analysis. Thanks.
  • They have a McAfee Secure image at the bottom of the page, suggesting that the site is certified by McAfee, but it isn't. There's also a Norton image, but I'd guess it's the same. I'd also expect to be able to click on those images and get information from those companies, but they're not clickable. Looks scammy to me!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

They have a McAfee Secure image at the bottom of the page, suggesting that the site is certified by McAfee, but it isn't. There's also a Norton image, but I'd guess it's the same. I'd also expect to be able to click on those images and get information from those companies, but they're not clickable. Looks scammy to me!

nice call... these and too many websites are using the images and logos of respectable well known organizations to help promote themselves, it's shameful.
  • MahargMaharg Posts: 24
    I haven't heard of HPsignal but I have heard of HP sauce which is nice on chips or a sausage sandwich or a fry up breakfast.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Maharg said:

I haven't heard of HPsignal but I have heard of HP sauce which is nice on chips or a sausage sandwich or a fry up breakfast.

Comment of the week!

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.