BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Binary.com Rip Off Games

gabmangabman Posts: 56
So I Live in the USA but trade with my sister's binary.com account, a UK account.

Now there are tons of rip off games binary.com is currently playing.I am going to list some
of these.

1. They do not allow you to martingale, when you are very likely to win the next trade.
I was simply told, The contract offers NO return if i want to place the trade.

2. When you wanna place a trade, they place a so called "error" so you can miss your strike price
and get a rather random strike price. I have attached proof of this on this post.

3. I have struggled to make some profit, and want to withdraw. I have sent full coloured and very easy
to see document scans, but for some reason, they say it is insufficiently clear..lol (whatever that means)
I would be forwarding this to MFSA if they dont verify the latest documents i have sent to them.

If you plan on joining them, you need to be very careful, as i have never seen a broker that doesn't offer a
chance to martingale, or even place a trade at a particular time. Nevertheless, lie about documents not being
clear enough to be verified in a high colour scan.

Comments

• gabmangabman Posts: 56
    edited June 2016
    more bullshit attached in the last second from binarydotcom. I placed a contract and it's telling me unknown contract.....i think i'm done for now with them.

• RaidenRaiden Posts: 186 ✭✭
    It will be interesting to hear what Binarydotcom has to say about this.
    edited June 2016
    At what point in time does a broker tell you " The contract offers 0 Return at this point?" Maybe, it's me, but i have never seen something like this before. Not to talk about the error-purchase buttton that keeps interchanging when you wanna place a trade, which can obviously lead to a bad S.P. They are playing way too many games right now.
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Woah that is TRADE BLOCKING and they can get in big trouble for that. Can you record video of this? Anybody who can show real proof of a broker doing this please take screen shots of progressive trades you made or better video of this happening. https://screencast-o-matic.com/home offers free video recording software anybody can use. So please if a broker plays any games like this record it and then send it to me :) The only aligence I have is to the TRUTH. You mess with the traders you mess with me and then I will work to mess you up... To be fair I never heard of binary.com ever playing such games. They have a fairly good reputation.
    If they do not block my account after reading this, i would record my trading video when next i decide to trade.
    I have a strong belief that by tomorrow, the error-purchase interchanging situation would happen again, and i would make another video of that one.
    Update- Only Semi good thing now is that the Account has been verified. I just need them to stop playing these games.
    edited June 2016
    Hey Guys, so my sister just forwarded this email to me, just like i predicted.Only Issue here is that Mrs Joubert (My sister) lives in the UK, not the USA.
    Which has been verified by the documents we sent, so i do not know why they wanna kick us out, maybe it's the review, not sure. Email below.

"Dear Mrs. Joubert,

We regret to inform you that according to our terms and conditions we do not accept clients live in the US and trade with Binary.com.

Due to that, we have decided to close your account after you have withdrawn the remaining balance. Please ensure that you withdraw the remaining balance by going to the cashier section and request for a payout.

Once we have processed the withdrawal, we will close your account.
    Regards

Balvinder Singh
    Customer Support
    Binary.com""

So my sister has called in from UK to explain the situation, and also let them know i won't be logging in again if that is such an issue, She would log in from UK and place the trades herself. I don't know why it's such a BIG issue, but let's see how they deal with this.
    edited June 2016
    Hey Guys

so i have given my sister all access to her trading account i.e i cannot place trades for her, but i have told her to let me
    know if anything seems not in place.

Let me just put this out there, I think Binary.com is still one of the best brokers out there, compared to even markets world or
    24option. However, if they can work on the issues i have stated above, it wouldn't be up for a debate anymore.

I am using this to constructively criticize binary.com to work on the issues i have stated, and i mean permanently work on them, not the
    temporary fixes they told me they always do.

Additionally, since i have released this thread, i have gotten reports of the issues i listed above to be non existent, however i would like that
    to be permanent.

As for now, regardless of my initial criticism of binary.com, i still consider them the best broker available currently.

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Well, all of this is alarming... but, you were trying to scam them too.
    What do you mean i was trying to scam them, are you ok?
    edited June 2016
    Not scam them more like break their T&Cs by trading another's account but fair to be said you can do that legally just in a different manner gabman. They have APIs of which can be traded by others.
    Not that it matters now but based on their t and c's, they never stated that. Infact, they even infer that this is fine, by saying that the account owner is responsible for whoever trades the account, and this is basically not their business. Read "F. Client's Liability". There is nothing clearly stating the account owner should be the only to trade the account solely.
    Nice, never read the T&Cs of binary.com will take a look... Thanks for the education.
  • memyselfmemyself Posts: 6
    Personally I find them arrogant and ignorant> How on earth they did managed to get a positive reputation is beyond my comprehension. Wanted to get so called no deposit bonus as advertised through their affiliates.No clarifications, full of excuses and who ever you email to, the same person answers your query. Are they real ??? or just one man band. I had a misfortune to deal with them and my conclusion is that either they are playing stupid or taking a p** I will never, ever even consider ever dealing with them under any circumstances: arrogant, ignorant and full of excuses.
    Do not believe that you will ever get any no deposit bonus because they will find an excuse not to give you one, trust me.
    it's the attitude and arrogance that I am complaining about. I got no deposit bonus from XM.com and no complains so far. All fine and works OK.
    Not only that, one person answers all queries as that person is the only one in the whole company. that's suspicious to me. Anyway, whatever anyone says about them, Binary.com is out of even a consideration. MarketsWorld are OK, IQ Option highly recommended. Binary.com: morons