BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

OptionsXO. One way street "SCAM BROKER AVOID!"

2»

Comments

• suckedintoosuckedintoo Posts: 2
    Well I guess I lost my $3k US to then. It dawned on me yesterday; how can they just throw bonus money at people? If they had that kind of money they wouldn't need clients like us. I wish I had found this site 2 months ago, would have saved myself a handful of cash. I'm going to try that link, that was left on an earlier blog here.
    Best of luck to us all
  • suckedintoosuckedintoo Posts: 2
    Ya now I know what they're using. It's simulated! They just deposit your money into their personal accounts and show you a simulated account, complete with real live market data. It's genius, MFCSers.
    I'm a new, hopefully, up and coming author. Support my new novel "Cause N' Effect" on FB and I pledge to all of you I will make it my mission to expose these guys and try to get our money back.
  • dylanHdylanH Posts: 1
    Hello, Are you new to binary or looking for a solution to your final lost or have you been having trouble withdrawing your funds from your trading account feel free to contact me for I will be able to show you how have been able to make $7000 weekly with my masterclass strategy. Here I will teach you how to withdraw your funds and also how to get your lost fund back from greedy brokers who are not licensed, email me on DYLANHARRY45@gmail.com for help about all you need to know about binary option.