BinaryOptions.net Forums Complaints

OptionsXO. One way street "SCAM BROKER AVOID!"

superherobydaysuperherobyday Posts: 1
edited August 2015 in Complaints
I'm convinced OptionsXO is a straight up crooked outfit. Here's the short story.

-Invested $100, brought it to $2700 in about a week.
-My available balance for withdrawal was only $1753. Nobody would tell me why.
-After 2 weeks of futily trying to get someone on the phone/chat, & being repeatedly hung up on, ignored, having chats ended abruptly, put on hold indefinitely, and not a single one of 7 emails responded to, I gave up & made the withdrawal request for $1753
-Once 'approved' I waited ten days. Today I received this email:

photo ScreenShot2014-04-22at102315AM_zpsfc6921cb.png

I have since been waiting on chat with no response (the usual). I waited over an hour on the phone, until someone finally answered, put me back on hold for 30 minutes, and then ended the call. I've been getting the usual runaround from the "brokers." Who are always in "meetings," or are "sick."

This outfit has been really shady from the start. Talking to 'brokers' is like talking to street vendors selling stolen Rolexs. Here is just one of many skype chats I've had with the "Senior Broker." After speaking with this guy on the phone a couple times, and being hung up both times for not wanting to invest another $5k, I gave it one more shot on skype chat.

[b]Scott: Mark, you are my account manager. Customer support tells me you are the only one who can answer my question. My total account value is $2,739. My cash balance is $2,169. Why is my balance for withdrawal only $1,753?
Mark Goldman: You made almost 3k from 100$??
Scott: We've been over this Mark. Please just answer my question.
Mark Goldman: what do u need?
Mark Goldman: withdraw?
Mark Goldman: ok
Mark Goldman: how muc u invested and how much bonus u got?
Scott Kehn: I invested $100 with no bonus. When you gave me the "refund" for those two trades, you gave it to me as a $570 bonus instead of a refund.
Scott Kehn: My total account value is $2,739. My cash balance is $2,169. But for some reason my available amount for withdrawal is only $1,753.
Mark Goldman: so you are real good btw
Mark Goldman: first time I see it
Scott: Thank you
Mark Goldman: good luck
Mark Goldman: now
Mark Goldman: ibvest 5k and make 70k profits
Mark Goldman: ok?
Mark Goldman: put 5k I will give you 5k no bonus
Mark Goldman: real money
Mark Goldman: sounds fair enough
Mark Goldman: ?
Scott: no Mark no. Please just tell me how to withdraw the money that's already in my account
Scott: That's all I'm interested in at the moment.
Scott: You are the only one who can help me with that for some reason
Mark Goldman: put 5k now
Mark Goldman: and make 70k till end of may
Mark Goldman: I am giving you a promised path for winning
Scott: Why can I only withdraw $1,753?
Mark Goldman: you can
Mark Goldman: why not
Mark Goldman: but lets withdraw 35k
Mark Goldman: not small money
Mark Goldman: give me 2 weeks with you
Mark Goldman: put 5k ill match it
Scott: I can't. It says that maximum I can withdraw is $1,753
Mark Goldman: take 35k back in 1 month
Mark Goldman: ill fix it all
Mark Goldman: don't wory
Mark Goldman: add now 5k to the account
Mark Goldman: withdraw 35k next two weeks
Mark Goldman: deal?
Scott: no Mark. I want to withdraw what is in the account.
Scott: please
Mark Goldman: out now 5k
Mark Goldman: and also take 2k out
Mark Goldman: 1 thing do not have connection to other
Mark Goldman: deposit and withdraw 2 diifrent things
Scott: exactly, so let's stop talking about the 5k
Mark Goldman: scott listen I wil process you 2k now
Mark Goldman: if you add 5k
Mark Goldman: and give you a guaentte we will make 35k in 3 weeks
Mark Goldman: so u can withdraw them as well
Mark Goldman: sounds like a good plan right?
Scott: For the last time, Mark, no.
Scott: I want to withdraw.
Scott: Not deposit.
Scott: If you aren't going to help me, please at least tell me who can.
Scott: just gonna ignore me then?
Mark Goldman: DEPSOIT 5K
Mark Goldman: ILL TAKE CARE OF YOU
Mark Goldman: I SPAEK ONLY TO GOLD MEMEBERS
Mark Goldman: SORY
Mark Goldman: 5K IN
Mark Goldman: I START TALK
Scott: Customer service tells me you are my account manager, Gold or not. Nobody else can help me.
Mark Goldman: I AM THE KING HERE
Mark Goldman: NOW YOU WANT 1700$ BACK
Mark Goldman: OR 35K BACK
Scott: I don't want $1700, I want $2700. My "account value"
Mark Goldman: DEPOSIT 5K GET 35K IN 3 WEEKS
Mark Goldman: IF YOU CONTINUE ARGUE
Mark Goldman: ILL STOP TALKING
Mark Goldman: YOU GOT 100$ BACK
Scott: I'm not arguing. I'm asking you to help me withdraw, and you won't. Who will?
Mark Goldman: I CAN SEND 35K IN 3 WEEKS
Mark Goldman: WANT IT
Mark Goldman: THATS MY LINE
Scott: just tell me who can help me withdraw
Mark Goldman: I can
Mark Goldman: but I am not talking with clients of 100$
Mark Goldman: 5k and up
Mark Goldman: see you
Scott: then who will? somebody must deal with clients who do not deposit $5k. Who? Just tell me who, and I'l leave you alone
Mark Goldman: never saw 100$ client before
Mark Goldman: most start 3k to 10k
Mark Goldman: sory
Scott: Who can help me?
Mark Goldman: god
Mark Goldman: 5k
Mark Goldman: will help you
Scott: stop playing games with me
Mark Goldman: im honest
Mark Goldman: and I don't have time
Mark Goldman: i trade
Scott: I know that. So give me a name of someone who does
Mark Goldman: no one
Mark Goldman: apply your withdraw
Mark Goldman: and it will be proces
Mark Goldman: nott a hard task
Scott: I am unable to withdraw my full balance though
Scott: that's my question
Mark Goldman: i don't know
Scott: who does?
Mark Goldman: dont know
Mark Goldman: im a senior broker
Mark Goldman: want to trade
Mark Goldman: lets go
Mark Goldman: want to take it out
Scott: are there junior brokers then?
Mark Goldman: not me
Mark Goldman: im not the adress
Mark Goldman: no
Mark Goldman: nice one
Scott: If I am able to deposit that little, there must be somebody who will help me out with these issues, otherwise the minimum deposit for OPtionsXO would be 5K
Scott: please just point me in the right direction, because customer service points me to you
Mark Goldman: yes
Mark Goldman: but i dont know why u can take 1700 and not 2700
Mark Goldman: im busy now
Scott: I get that, but I'm not going to forfeit $1000 because you don't want to take time to help me
Scott: tell me the name of somebody who while help me, and I'll talk to them, so you can get back to trading
Scott: Mark?
Scott: Anybody home?

Aside from that, customer service is truly non existent, via phone or live chat. Try it. I've had live chat open for about 2 hours every morning for the last two weeks. Have gotten a rep 1 time, and they ended the chat prematurely. As I write this, I've had it open for about 45 minutes, and still no response. Here's a screen shot. Note the time on the chat, and the time on my computer.

photo ScreenShot2014-04-22at105542AM_zps9dd66551.png

Withdrawals are impossible. Another tip off that these guys are up to no good is that every last person I speak with has a thick middle eastern accent, and yet they all have names like Mark Goldman, Philip Smith, Scott Martin & Adam Wilson.

Stay away from these guys.

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Let's make this CLEAR for you OPTIONSXO, you will pay him or I will make sure to blast you from one end of the Internet to the other, as well have you REMOVED from this site. The reason they have middle eastern accents is because 90% operate out of Israel and are from the gaming side. The Jewish side of my family would call these low class middle eastern Jews "Mishnahs" This d-bag that goes by the name Mark Goldman has popped up before and is very much one of these as you can tell by his writing. You have been WARNED OPTIONSXO. If an account manager asked me to deposit 5k when I went for a withdraw I would simply ask them if they were a prostitute? BECAUSE YOU CAN SUCK MY CAWK!!!
    edited April 2014
    How about that Mark Goldman "BECAUSE I AM THE KING HERE MOTHER PHUCKER!!!"
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    I would have to say this web site has sent OptionsXO a lot of business with the monthly contest they run, but let face reality any number of other Brokers would be willing to run the same type of contest and may actually appreciate the business. These Binary Options brokers who act like they are the only damn broker in the world when they are actually a dime a dozen need to wake up and smell the stank of their own shit. Once you piss off a few of the wrong people you name will become synonymous with scam, bucket shop, steaming pile of donkey dung.... in other words your screwed.

Just in case you don't get the big word since English is definitely not your first language.

syn·on·y·mous
    səˈnänəməs/Submit adjective
    1. (of a word or phrase) having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or phrase in the same language.
    "bucket-shop is often taken as synonymous with scam broker"

Bottom line its our money that keeps you in business not the other way around

"respect our authoritah"

Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    Even GOD can't help you now Mark Goldman... Yer ASS is mine...
  • holyfire_germanyholyfire_germany Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited April 2014
    this is sad. commenting here so that the post will not vanish from the start page. optionsXO ( No. 1 recommened broker ) pay this man or leave here!
    They will need to do more then that "I DEMAND a public APOLOGY to him... "
  • TerryJamesTerryJames Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
  • Dear Scott,

My name is Richard Anderson and I am a senior customer support officer at OptionsXO.

I have read your comments and would like to first apologize for the service you received from your account manager (This is why he is a broker and note a support representative…).

I want to emphasis that at OptionsXO we cherish our customers and do all that is possible to make sure each and every customer receives the most professional service possible.

Obviously this did not happen in your case and I deeply apologize about this. Please rest assured that this issue is being taken care of internally and those who need to bear the consequences, will.

Now to your issue, I have investigated your case and found that you were asked to send your banking details in order to receive your withdrawal.
    As per today we did not receive these details from you. Please note that the credit card company does not allow us to refund the money to your card. In regards to your account balance, our system shows you have a balance of $1,753.98 and that you currently have a $1,700.00 withdrawal pending. This withdrawal will be sent once you provide your banking details.

Out of respect to you as our customer, I will not provide your entire trading history here on the forum, unless you give me your approval to do so…
    Scott, Once again I apologize for any inconvenience that may have occurred and assure you this will not happen again.

Please feel free to send your details to support@optionsxo.com and address it to Adam, he will take care of this issue for you.
    I hope that, this issue aside, you enjoyed trading with us and received a great return on your investment.

All the Best.

Richard Anderson

Senior Customer Support Officer
    OptionsXO
  • WhatBSWhatBS Posts: 1
    How does this explain the treatment received? Basically if it had not been exposed here then there would have not been any payout. Only when they determined they would lose more customers over it they decided they want to pay up. They could have mentioned the banking details on the chats and the emails. Obviously they had no plan to pay out this chap until they realised this was happening. This was a calculated decision to cheat this trader. This company is not to be trusted. Everyone who has any success with this company has to go through this whole rigmarole to maybe get paid??? Total BS!!! Just for future reference I have never read or heard of a withdrawal being delayed or not paid with MarketsWorld. These horror stories reassure me of why I only trade there. British Regulated company. Dont know optionsXO's regulation if any. Have you tried reporting this? Really they should be shut down by the regulator or at a minimum fined or suspended. These companies really give the industry a terribly bad name. It has to stop.
    edited April 2014
    Don't go overboard, they apologized and said they were taking care of it internally. As well they will resolve the issue with the client. I think that is more then fair, thank you Richard for your help... Unfortunately due to the CFTCs anticompetitive stance with all foreign exchange brokers and I am speaking of beyond just Binary Options brokers. They have caused a whole industry to popup where problems like this exist. That does not mean there are not companies in the binary options space that do not operate in a professional manner and hopefully we will see better standards in the future. How the CFTC is not sued by foreign companies is amazing to me because they are directly responsible with the breaking of WTO laws and simply UNCONSTITUTIONAL use of the Frank Dodd to route out all foreign exchange competition from American citizens in the guise of protection which its not, just protection for firms inside the United States such as wallstreet directly to prevent funds from being exchanged/profited on overseas. They are direct cause of the SCAMS and Wild West Binary Options Market that we see today... What I see happening is regulation bodies "REAL ONES" are seeing the public interest in Binary Options and the bigger names are starting to move into the space. This is a very good sign for the future and we might start seeing REAL BROKERS not telemarketers running things in the near future with regulation from ASIC to the FSA and then maybe the CFTC will be pressured because of simply appearing RETARDED to start allowing Binary Options brokers to be regulated in the U.S. at least that is my dream!
  • holyfire_germanyholyfire_germany Posts: 29 ✭✭
    good response from optionsxo hopefully in the future people will not have to escalate their cases this way. (with any broker).
    I agree with you holyfire... I love their current payouts, because of that I would like to recommend people to use them if they are client friendly with those of us who win. Majority of traders over 90% often higher do not win so there is no reason to not pay a winning trader outside of absolute greed, which is not acceptable hence why firms like BDB are being killed in market share because of their un-customer friendly attitude and also most affiliates know they are skimming them = not paying on signups. This causes a low conversion rate and well sends a firm like BDB into the crack whore dumpster where they belong so they can hold a meetings about deciding to pay winning traders "Douchebags"
  • WhatBS I think it is obvious where you work... at least be straight forward about it and don't be a wolf in sheep's clothing...
    WhatBS said:

How does this explain the treatment received? Basically if it had not been exposed here then there would have not been any payout. Only when they determined they would lose more customers over it they decided they want to pay up. They could have mentioned the banking details on the chats and the emails. Obviously they had no plan to pay out this chap until they realised this was happening. This was a calculated decision to cheat this trader. This company is not to be trusted. Everyone who has any success with this company has to go through this whole rigmarole to maybe get paid??? Total BS!!! Just for future reference I have never read or heard of a withdrawal being delayed or not paid with MarketsWorld. These horror stories reassure me of why I only trade there. British Regulated company. Dont know optionsXO's regulation if any. Have you tried reporting this? Really they should be shut down by the regulator or at a minimum fined or suspended. These companies really give the industry a terribly bad name. It has to stop.

edited April 2014
    If any binary options company has an issue and comes forward to correct it then I will support them weather in the Isle of Mann, pirates of the Caribbean even Bora Bora or whatever island nation where farm animals report higher then average cases of sexual abuse... Key is that customers are treated in a fair and honest manner even if the farm animals are not...
  • Mr. Anderson, I tried to withdraw more than 5000$ and my broker who I was in good terms with closed my account. No more access. How can I get in touch with you?
  • teddyfigoteddyfigo Posts: 3
    hi im new on this forum , i recently invested about $2800 with optionsXO after trying a few times decided this not my game, & wanted to withdrwal whatever balance i have ,all documention is done & sign for the withdrawal .

now after deduction the wagger bonus etc i undetsrand that but why are they keep cancelling my withdrwal ? im not even saying i should get back what i invested because thats completely BS, but they wont even let me withdraw my balance after the wagger bonus deduction ?

anyone here can please advise me ?
    Simple I advise a CHARGEBACK through your credit card company they were booted from this site for like actions toward clients.. Would recommend not doing business with OptionsXO in any shape or form..
  • My name is Ravi.option xo contacted me several times to deposit money.when i deposited nobody is contacting me back.Mark green was first dealing into my account and some lawrence fisher took my account. Mark took money from my credit card without my knowledge. Now my password is blocked. When i called option xo helpline the lady was rude and said please dont contact me, contact your broker. He js not responding. I have send more than 25 emails and messages . But toll now nobody have returned my call. My mobey is blocked.please help. This is pure scam
    If they did an unauthorized charge contact your bank credit card and let them know right away.
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    MartynG said:

Martyn Green
    29/10/15 Registered at optionsxo, made 2000£ deposit, made some profit £ 1,500, decided that I want to withdraw profit on my bank account. Withdrawal of my deposit back on my credit card was quick. Problems arose with the withdrawal of profit, I put the withdrawal amount and a few days later they canceled it (they canceled it 3 times in a row!!!) Without warning, or giving a call even! The last time I put withdrawal 11/11/15 after that my account was blocked (I just login into it) then optionsxo.com stopped answering my calls and emails. And now I'm trying to contact them, they do not respond.

• kevinckevinc Posts: 1
    I am having the same problems as some of the above users.i put in 15000 and my acc is now 69000 but the minute I said that I wanted to withdraw some money they broke of communication.then the broker I was using who was very polite and helpful disappeared and another one rang me about a month later.we talked for about 5 minutes and he was to ring back in a half hour.never heard from him since.nall emails bounce back to me and when I get a call from their number they hang up when I answer.i am going to take this further as I need my money.any advice would be appreciated.
    Have all of you opened complaint over at Forex Peace Army
    www.forexpeacearmy.com/
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
    edited December 2015
    Which broker is this do you have screenshots? Keep them of all communication along with screen shots of your balances withdrawal requests ect ect keep everything. Incase they decide to block you.

Ok Ravi so how can you help KevinC :) how about start by actually talking to him!
    edited December 2015
    You can start by going to the Island in Greece he is at on vacation spending your money...

Only ever keep money in a binary broker you need to trade with like 10-20% max and the rest in the BANK! Duh! Bankrolls belong in the bank. Once you hit a certain profit % take out your original deposit again only use a % of your bankroll for trading withdraw your profits weekly...
    Since I have seen a lot of valid complaints i am posting the link to the Forex Peace Army Traders Court > File a Case

I would highly advise you all to take advantage of this.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/
    Bryan Mcafee
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin

This behavior is typical of these scam companies. They will give you a bonus so you would never see the money because of some BS small print that they obviously don't tell you about. I contacted an attorney in the UK who deals a lot with binary and forex fraud. He rescued most of my stolen funds. Shoot me a direct mail so i can give you the details of the law firm. he is not overly pricey but it's worth it to see your money back. I didn't get all of it back but some is better than nothing.

There are many scam services that purport to help traders get their money back, I hope you are not promoting one of them.
  • jimmy20jimmy20 Posts: 9
    OptionsXO brokers are parasites such as Paul Harris and Daniel Goldman ( I believe these are not their real names). They take your money with their phone calls, sweet talks, very persistent persuasion and false hope of making money for you. Once, you are in their hooks, you can bye bye to your money. You will never take your money out! They are thieves, robbers, liars and high profile irresponsible scammers. It is a scam!
    Never give it to them even if they keep persuading you day after day by phone calls ! This is their strategy. They will pester you to the point that you’ve no choice but to give it. Once you did, your money will be gone for good!!!!!
    The feedbacks people gave on this webpage are true and more reliable than what your broker told you. OptionsXO have no experience of making money. The way they make money is by conning you. Not from the market! Don’t trust them and never ever give in!!!
    They will always ask you to go to gold, then platinum account. They always ask for more money so that they can help you to get out of the mess they created. The only way to get your money is to upgrade your account or put more money in!!! This is their strategy! Don’t give in if you still want your money!
    If you asked a broker to trade for you, he will use the bonus to trade so that you have no cash balance, except bonus balance. You can only withdraw cash balance with OptionXo platform. So, you will never able to withdraw your money as bidding many times more than the bonus balance is almost impossible with their bidding system, which set at 36% of winning. If you’re smarter than the brokers ( Success rate is 50% only), you might have cash balance that is highly guarded by them. If you attend to withdraw, you’ll face another impossible hurdle. Commonly, they will not respond to you email or request. Basically, you are abandoned!
    In summary, OptionsXO brokers are highly sophisticated thieves that dangle a carrot of making millions of dollars in few months for you. They have advestisement in facebook that say “ What rich people don’t want you to know! Check it before it gets withdrawn!” or In webpages, earning hundred thousands of dollars of a university boy or a housewife, etc. In actually fact, they make money by stealing from you, not making it for you!
  • antskiiantskii Posts: 1
    I've recently attempted to trade but I didn't even get to use the platform. I've Ben dealing with a broker named Robb Daniels he had Ben calling every week for 7weeks till I could afford a deposit finally got the money together and made a deposit. I was signed up and emailed info to access my account. I had also arranged a time for support to call and assist my first trade. My info had Ben passed to another company and instead of support calling me at the arranged time it was a sales pitch from another company trying to get me to invest in their product as well I ended the call and phoned optionsxo I argued with the support person and asked to speak to a supervisor regarding my info being used elsewhere I reported it to her she told me she would be In touch regards to my claims. I then rearranged another time for assistance on the platform and I've never heard back from them. I've sent countless emails. And called all over the world to no avail. I've also tried the online chat support which no one replied I've since Ben blocked from using any funds on my account and I can't speak to anyone
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    yeah,unfortunately they are not regulated and operated from Romania via a holding company in the Marshall Islands so there is not much you can do about it. You can try to contact the Marshall Islands regulator, they have limited oversight and might be able and/or willing to help you. Also, post details of your problem here. all the screen shots and info you can give us to back up your story, emails anything, and then let the scum over at the broker you did and give them the link, that can sometimes help motivate them to help you.