BinaryOptions.net Forums General

I'm Irritated with Markets World

SystemSystem Posts: 164 admin
edited July 2014 in General
imageI'm Irritated with Markets World | BinaryOptions.net

Hey everyone today was a bad day for my trading, and a lot of it is Markets World not filling my orders at the right time and when the expiry price chosen. I’m slightly irritated with marketsworld at the moment for some of these reasons. Anyways, I am trying a new indicator known as the Belkhayate timing indicator, it’s mainly a confirmation tool for me, and I still look at price action.

Read the full story here

Comments

• jessiejessie Posts: 1
    Hey. Market world is good among all brokers i use
    i got superb pricing . reasonable one, and their customer service i can save 10000%
    they reply to your complain.
    they refund to the price that expiry wrongly to me,

their pricing during news is good

not like some brokers in market i believe u guys heard before some Cyprus one.
    they will tell u their news feed is 30-50 pipettes different (Ya right BS oh please some Sp*t brokers )

their withdrawal is good 2-3 days

awesome
  • lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Yes they are good but as of late they have been testing new ALGOs one that says "trading unavailable" and another that causes prices to be off time and even a sudo spread involved which looks to be based on customer orderflow... These are not acceptable practices and they might wish to stop because I am keeping video of exactly how they are doing this to the tick lol... So don't get stupid MW I am watching... Overall other then that they are a good broker, lets hope they stay that way... It looks like they have a new programmer working for them and he is creative lol...
  • suzwinge52suzwinge52 Posts: 1
    I have/had an account with Marketsworld, I also have several other accounts on the web so I am constantly watching my charts. Yesterday Marketsworld had a glitch in their system, I wasn’t worried because my bid was in, my bid finished in the money, I got a message saying UNRESOLVED, I spoke to the lady on the chat, she asked me to give it 20 minutes they were having problems. When the problem was fixed they came back, said I finished out of the money. I checked all my charts not to mention I was watching their chart at the expiry, I was in the money. This was sent to their investigation team, this is the 2nd time this happened to me, the first time it was close so I didn’t argue the point, this time it wasn’t close so I argued the point. They admitted to having issues but stuck with my bid losing. I am so happy this wasn’t a large sum of money. It’s not up to me if you choose to use this site but please be careful!!!