Options

Question about Broker binary.com

studyBinarystudyBinary Posts: 2
edited January 2014 in Beginners Questions
hi
after search in google broker binaryoptions
I found this Broker https://www.binary.com and Very easy to use
Is there any one use this Broker .?
Is there a problem with them after receipt of the profit to the bank account.?
Is there a license to have a recognized world.?
and sorry my english not good :(
thank you

Comments

• Options
    botsogbotsog Posts: 20
    i have used this broker and they do actually pay. for me i'm using western union, once my request for withdrawal is approved, the next day i can collect it.

they are regulated by Gambling Supervision Commission in the Isle of Man.
  • Options
    studyBinarystudyBinary Posts: 2
    thank you mr.botsog
  • Options
    botsogbotsog Posts: 20
    you're welcome ;)
  • Options
    ismillionismillion Posts: 1
    i am new to binary trading,can anyone suggest a platform where i can study more about trading binary and be successful in it?.
    i will also like to know how to know a trustworthy binary broker..............please suggest a good binary trading broker for me
    is it advisable to trade with a binary software app,i read about AutoBinarySignal and some others trading app.is it real
  • Options
    lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    nope all smoke and mirrors, if you want to learn to trade try www.tradingaxis.com
  • Options
    yaks8849yaks8849 Posts: 3
    Hi, a magic robot by norbert the secret banker for real? And who heaved used it? And option rally is their recommended broker are they sincere? Pls waiting to hear from anyone with useful information.
  • Options
    bo_brownbo_brown Posts: 551 ✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Thanks Lotz! I opened an email featuring this clown last week. Just looking at him made my skin crawl. Watching you dismember him, like a scam searching serial killer would, was priceless!!
  • Options
    manontop88manontop88 Posts: 16
    I am also using without any problem at all. I recommend them to any serious binary option trader