BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Your advice for a beginner

I received a message from a person from “24 Option” who wanted to teach me to earn money through investments in the market. This is a completely new subject to me. Should I agree to invest after a few lessons with a demo account?
Can I educate myself from sources on the internet? If you think I can, could you give an example of a source on the web that would help me learn the essence of the subject?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Not from a broker, brokers in binary options are not brokers. They are telemarketers who work for management to empty your account. You simply do not "EVERY TAKE TRADING ADVICE FROM A BROKER!!!" NEVER I tell you. Why because they make their money off your losses simple. If you are RETARDED enough to agree then good lose money that will go to REAL traders like me.. We don't mind, hey why not sign up with Norbert the German Banker while you are at it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgSBQQVb0I0
  • apitonapiton Posts: 4
    Thanks for the advice.
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    They will teach you nothing they will give you false sense of security and appeal to your greedy side to get the largest deposit they can from you.

http://youtu.be/gdDmTHIjAFU

And education wise try HERE
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
    What happens when a broker trades for you, never hear of them making money only trades lol. Because they are (TELEMARKETERS NOT TRADERS)

"Stay away from Ubinary, I made a withdrawal of $100 just to make sure that they would pay me which they did. The Senior Account Manager (Jim Olsen) took my account from $1000 to almost zero in 2 days, 1 trade was $300 and 3 trades of $200 which was done without my permission (check the recordings they made if they will let you hear them), who opens such big trades on such a small account. I managed to close the three trades before I lost it all at $254. Requested a withdrawal for that and 15 days later still can’t get my money out, and I did not take their bonus. They also have a flip button that closes 1 bad trade and opens another 1 opposite to it, I pushed it once and it opened 3 trades of $20. When I told them about it and they said they reviewed it and it was fine. I have screenshots of my account and a voice recording of it (email me if you would like to see: sailfish9229@gmail.com). I mean it "STAY AWAY" don't say I did not warn you. Your money becomes theirs and you won’t get it out till they either break your account or steal your money."
    edited May 2014
    Thank you both for your kind advice. I have no illusions regarding the subject. I would like to know if I would be able to educate myself from sources on the internet (e-books, videos etc.) so that to learn how to earn 100-120$ per month - this would be quite enough to me. I am an absolute beginner and would be grateful if someone can give me some sources explaining the basis of the job.
    You have the best of beginnings.. You are humbled which the market in its nature will make you at every turn. If you can put in the time I will teach you for free.

You have the best of beginnings.. You are humbled which the market in its nature will make you at every turn. If you can put in the time I will teach you for free.

Thank you for your kindness and responsiveness. I found some sources to teach me what Binary Options are all about. After learning the basics I will see if I should do something. I have heard about "demo accounts" and hope they are objective and I can exercise as long as I want.
  • JillSandersJillSanders Posts: 1
    I totally agree that you can educate yourself on the Internet. There are lots of free courses for everyone.