BinaryOptions.net Forums General

Bank of Options Broker

PB1PB1 Posts: 1
Anyone used the broker Bank of Options? Scam or legit?

Comments

• The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    I've no idea but simply based on the fact it is very very unknown I'd recommend against it... and recommend for a more well known and regulated name.
  • kameokameo Posts: 2
    Bank of Options is a scam- They made me money, but wont send it to me. I was told my bank rejected the transfer, my account is closed, and they don't want to hear another word about it. I have a law firm on it, and looking for people scammed by CT Options and Bank of Options.
    They have my money, they just refuse to give it to me.

I did have good luck with Glenridge Capital in Budapest- If you know anyone that wants to work with me in calling out Bank of Options, and CT Options, let me know- we can get at least part of our money back.
  • hamidhamid Posts: 1
    I deposited with bank of options made some profit but then they manipiulate the orders and i lost afterwards, when i saw this and wanted to withdraw my money, they refuse to send back the profit so i asked my initial deposit however they didn't send it. They are there to steal people money, anybody can help me to get my money back.
  • JamesgoldJamesgold Posts: 4
    With binary options you can make better money. but choose your broker carefully. some of them are scams
  • bullet88bullet88 Posts: 1
    I have luck with PlatinumMarkets
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    PB1 said:

Anyone used the broker Bank of Options? Scam or legit?

Hello,

If it triggers any of the red flags mentioned in the video, then its a scam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWYUpk43hmc

Greetings,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary.com
  • ExclaimExclaim Posts: 1
    I also cannot get my money from Bank of Options, and they are not answering calls, website is not accessible.
  • jim_mijim_mi Posts: 10
    Exclaim said:

I also cannot get my money from Bank of Options, and they are not answering calls, website is not accessible.

quite a sad one
  • tawitawi Posts: 2
    kameo said:

Bank of Options is a scam- They made me money, but wont send it to me. I was told my bank rejected the transfer, my account is closed, and they don't want to hear another word about it. I have a law firm on it, and looking for people scammed by CT Options and Bank of Options.
    They have my money, they just refuse to give it to me.

I did have good luck with Glenridge Capital in Budapest- If you know anyone that wants to work with me in calling out Bank of Options, and CT Options, let me know- we can get at least part of our money back.

I have problems with both Bank of Options ans Glenridge Capital, coincidence?
    I need help to dispute and get my money back.
    I tried today to login to my account, and their website is not showing in none of the searches I tried with Google or Yahoo or other searchc engines.
    If you have access to their website kindly let me know!! Either the website has been banned? of they went some plac else??
    I leaved tons of emails and voicemails and they did not have the courtesy of calling me back!? Can you please tell me what can I do???
    With Glendridge, at least I have access to the site, to my acct. the problem is that since December the manager has not been working my acct. so since then i have been calling like crazy asking for a manager to help me trade as I do not know much, I complained and they sent me a new name, after 2 month i complained again and sen me the name of another trader, so far 4 traders that had never had the courtesy to contact me and continue grading.
    I tried to withdraw the money, and they declined my request, claiming that I had to trade 400K before the money is available? I did not know anything of that, the first manager offered the money but t=did not explain the consequences of that. Now too late. What can I do. So two weeks ago they assigned me a new manager Sam....and I am still waiting!!! I told them that they violated the contract, for lack of services hence thee contract of traiding for ever should be nule.
    right?

• tawitawi Posts: 2
    One important thing is find address phone numbers that work, send them all the warnings and pay them a visit with police, lawyer, someone who has authority to request on our behalf to release our money. I am willing to go with them. Is that too crazy? what is the process? SOS
  • lacriblacrib Posts: 1
    Same thing happened to me...they told that I can't withdraw my money yet until "we " will get to $100000 and when I tried to log in or call none are responding...please let me know what should I do to get my money back...please if anyone done something let me know!
  • Mikehills101Mikehills101 Posts: 6
    I have the same question. Thanks for your insights.
    Proud Member of Investing Slack Group - an exclusive investing chat community.
  • StorrowStorrow Posts: 1
    Run far away from Glenridge Capital....I made it through the bonus, after a full year of constantly battling the platform, as they are always manipulating it have over $300k in my account, incredibly was able to get most of my original deposit back....but now with $285,000 still in the account, I have been totally shut off, and no more withdrawals. I can trade all day on the manipulated platform, but thats it. Even my ability to chat with Michael has been shut off. The last time they picked up the phone almost 3 mos ago, they laughed at me, said we know its you, therefor we dont pick up. Still trying to contact optionsvictimz although they also are most likely a scam
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    they are never going to pay you, you are lucky to get your own money back. Take it and be satisfied, and keep letting people know about the scam.
  • PAULKPAULK Posts: 1
    BANK OF OPTIONS IS ONE OF THE SLICKEST SCAMS EVER. USE A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE AND TRADING PLATFORM . SOMEONE WHO CALLS HERSELF RACHEL MOORE IS THE BEST LIAR YOU WILL EVER ENCOUNTER. STOLE MY DEPOSIT OF $ 15,000. GAVE ALL THE EXCUSES IN THE BOOK WHY I DIDNT GET IT BACK. FBI INFORMED.