BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Automated trading systems (robots)

Hi everyone, I have recently opened a demo account with binary option robot and so far it's making a steady profit (not ridiculous) the broker is banc de binary? My question is does anybody have any experience with automated systems? If so what are they?
Does anybody have any opinions or experience with binary options robot? If so what is it?
And will I invest my own money into this, find out it was all a scam when I do put my money in by way of loosing It all?
I'm new to trading and looking for advice from anyone that can help me!

Comments

• arif9m9arif9m9 Posts: 33
    Auto-traders are all scams.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    katie said:

Hi everyone, I have recently opened a demo account with binary option robot and so far it's making a steady profit (not ridiculous) the broker is banc de binary? My question is does anybody have any experience with automated systems? If so what are they?
    Does anybody have any opinions or experience with binary options robot? If so what is it?
    And will I invest my own money into this, find out it was all a scam when I do put my money in by way of loosing It all?

You are getting scammed. Banc de binary is known for such scams / autotraders and other garbage.
    Get your money out. Autotraders are made to make you lose money, that's how the people behind them get paid.
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    In my opinion Banc De Binary is the worst broker in the industry.. Stay away from them!!
    Dacony said:

I do not know how to work with robots. It's profitable?

Stay away from robots and start learning.. 95% of robots does not work and never did..
    edited October 2016

Dacony said:

I do not know how to work with robots. It's profitable?

Stay away from robots and start learning.. 95% of robots does not work and never did..
    I would say 100% of them cannot make above 50%. In fact, most are designed to make you lose so the brokers can make money.
    Fun fact, many of these "amazing autotraders" are created by brokers themselves lol.
    If anyone could ever make a robot that could predict the market anywhere near 60% they could make a deal with a bank and make billions
    and they would never ever waste a minute to spam forums about how amazing their autotraders are...
  • reaperreaper Posts: 60
    Yeah, and their commercials usually are very funny. Like "your broker (set a name) is a total scam" with a terrible review, where you are almost starting to cry and in the end something like "try our robot and stop being scammed". Maybe they are all high then they actually decide to publish this crap, cause only a fool will buy it
  • ClosingbellClosingbell Posts: 71
    Since i registered on this forum I noticed that a lot of people come here crying about how badly they were scammed by x broker etc. You give them some advice, and they dont even bother replying. I think the majority of the complaints are posted by other brokers.

Since i registered on this forum I noticed that a lot of people come here crying about how badly they were scammed by x broker etc. You give them some advice, and they dont even bother replying. I think the majority of the complaints are posted by other brokers.

Yes, I think some of those comments are from the brokers but on the other hand, scam isn't scarce in this industry
  • ClosingbellClosingbell Posts: 71

I want to recommend my trading strategy that boost and stimulate your trading and gives you amazing wins and gives you high edge over your broker.. Lose no more to your broker.
    MRS SCAMMERS EMAIL@gmail.com

this was my communication with this scammer (just for fun): :)

you think I believe that you moran? I cannot believe that people fall for the shit that comes out of your mouth. Stop scamming people. Some day somebody will hunt you guys down.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 11:32 PM, elisabetta augustus wrote:
    Well I do manage account for various traders and would create the account and connect the account to my trading calculator and also to my trading tools and would trade for you for 20days and hand the broker over to you for your withdrawal.

I do this for traders who are too busy to trade and I would think that would be a first step to start with so after you've recovered your lost funds then you can create a fresh account and begin trading for your self.

Well since you are apparently new at this . I won't advice you buying the trading software because it's really expensive and I won't advice you trading on your own now because it would lead to more losses.

I would work and trade for you and would send you the screenshot details every 5 days and with a minimum start of $1000. I can get you $18,000 after 20days and then you can withdraw the funds. Create a new account and begin practice

On Tue, 6 Dec 2016 at 12:15 AM Closing Bell wrote:
    sounds great but i cannot go to texas. how should we proceed from here?

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 11:12 PM, elisabetta augustus wrote:
    Hi Mr jonathan let me let you in on a secret. Don't get comfortable around brokers because they would make you feel like you are making profit and a day would come they would totally cut you down and make you lose all you've gained.

Well you know no one ever becomes good overnight, you have to earn success which requires consistency and the ability to try again. You should know that despite being a risky game trading BO you can also succeed because it's a million dollar industry. I was always the technical type and i've always been obsessed with step by step technique to things...
    The point of this strategy is to minimize risk and wait for the perfect setup on the chart. In this case the perfect setup is using the ZigZag’s last 2 points, and draw a Fibonacci between them in the direction of the trend.

where the major structures are, support resistance, trend lines, macro patterns, changes in polarity. I know a lot more about my indicators than just when they are signaling and up or down signal, you need to know what makes them that way and the correlating market psychology behind each one of these signals.

To become successful is a learning curve which is best done on your own. You create a strategy which works best for you and is made by you! You understand it, and you know all the ins and outs of it. But rest assure anything is accomplishable with enough determination. You need to strive for your goals‎.

Can you come to Texas to attend me lecturing class. Or you want and easy way for you to regain all you've ever lost. And make extra amazing wins

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 6:01 PM, Closing Bell wrote:

Name: Jonathan Augustine Doe
    Experience: 4 months
    Lost: £2750
    Account Balance: £1120

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 10:56 PM, elisabetta augustus wrote:
    Welcome

My name is elisabetta augustus from united state of america....
    first i would want to know your name,your country,how many years of binary option experience do you have,how much youve lost to you broker,
    and how muchh you have in your broker presently

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 5:54 PM, Closing Bell wrote:
    Hi
    i saw your message on the binary options forum.
    how can you help you make me some profits?
    Thank you
    John Doe
    edited December 2016
    Is this scammer someone from this forum who spamming to death? I saw many spam entries these days here..
  • crowdedbraincrowdedbrain Posts: 15
    gosh, I almost cried from laughing, but this lady seems very confident that's for sure: "let me let you in on a secret...", "Can you come to Texas to attend me lecturing class" (sure, every bo trader lives in Texas), "you need to strive for your goals..." hahaha
    did you forget to take your meds?
  • blackwarriorblackwarrior Posts: 27
    edited December 2016
    These guys are all Nigerians and have attacked forums everywhere. The two mods here are too incompetent to deal with them like the old mod who stopped them at every turn from posting. If the new mods were half way intelligent which i doubt they would look to ban the same IPs from those locations in Nigeria that the old mod even took the time to show the IP ranges of! Wow as Gekko would say "These guys are brain dead!" You guys are the lamest mods ever!
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    beyond said:

Very important for me is the automated trading robot, ever since I started using it, my results have improved a lot, and now I use it all the time!

By improve do you mean that you are losing more?
  • kudorsLVkudorsLV Posts: 36
    And what about that auto-trader that daweda exchange offers?
    kudorsLV said:

And what about that auto-trader that daweda exchange offers?

I would stay FAAAAR away from any autotrader. The promises are ALWAYS exaggerated.
  • kate564kate564 Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm new on here and would really like some advice!! I'm interested in getting into trading, iv been using the demo on IQ option and I have had some good results thinking about opening a real account soon. But I also came across option robot? It looks really good for making a bit of extra money and some good brokers listed on it, heard stockpair were good?? Any advice would be much appreciated
    Thanks
    Kate x
    kate564 said:

Hi, I'm new on here and would really like some advice!! I'm interested in getting into trading, iv been using the demo on IQ option and I have had some good results thinking about opening a real account soon. But I also came across option robot? It looks really good for making a bit of extra money and some good brokers listed on it, heard stockpair were good?? Any advice would be much appreciated
    Thanks
    Kate x

Robots are scams, they don't make you money, they make the broker money. Option Robot is just another whitelabel garbage.
  • RestrictoRestricto Posts: 11
    I've always been a bit sceptical and suspicious when it comes to robots. Nobody knows who coded them and for what purpose...
  • katie said:

As every elsewhere there cannot be drawn concussions for all automated systems. There are profitable ones and there are not. You will find both.

katie said:

As every elsewhere there cannot be drawn concussions for all automated systems. There are profitable ones and there are not. You will find both.
    Most of them are the same garbage rebranded under different names and domains lol. Yeah good luck finding one that works.
  • TrezoTrezo Posts: 38
    I for instance am opposed to robots, don't have anything against them, but I'm used to trading by hand. It's more comfortable for me and it shows the profit well.
  • product2014product2014 Posts: 2
    FIRST CHECK THIS LINK OF THIS POST , http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/5213/all-this-website-is-a-full-scammer-stay-away-www-cryptorobot-com-www-forexrobot-com-www-freesignal-c/p1?new=1 THIS ONE IS SMALL YOU NEVER SEE ANY POST AM WAIT FOR MY MONEY
    THIS IS WARNING AND EXAMPLE
  • anujmishraanujmishra Posts: 1
    Looks like this Crypto Robot & Forex Robot is from the same guys who created Option Robot.
    Last week I saw Facebook ad about Tesler app and it was looking fishy to me. Then I thought to do research about it.
    After doing a google search about Tesler - I found this negative review - https://binarysignalsadvise.com/tesler-app-review-scam/

Option Robot was recommended at the end of this article and it was my bad luck that I joined that robot :'(
    I lost my initial deposit. What can I do now?

Looks like this Crypto Robot & Forex Robot is from the same guys who created Option Robot.
    Last week I saw Facebook ad about Tesler app and it was looking fishy to me. Then I thought to do research about it.
    After doing a google search about Tesler - I found this negative review - https://binarysignalsadvise.com/tesler-app-review-scam/

Option Robot was recommended at the end of this article and it was my bad luck that I joined that robot :'(
    I lost my initial deposit. What can I do now?

Most of these review sites are fake. One way to know if they are crooks is to see whether they recommend robots or not.
    So most of them trash one robot only to promote another exact similar scam with a different name.
    Once you learn one of them is fake, you will learn how to do your own research and see the other ones are fake too.
    You will most likely never see your money because these scammers only work with unlicensed brokers.
  • Gook32Gook32 Posts: 60
    Trading robots have made trading more easy as you can grab the opportunities according to your strategy with the aid of these robots. Every automated system haas the manual performance as well, so you need to learn the manual system first before entering into the automation.