BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Ayrex discussion

Comments

• dtsstratdtsstrat Posts: 1
    Emilien said:

Hi guys!
    Can't withdraw money from this broker! 2 days has already passed. Has someone dealed with them ?

Emilien did you ever receive your withdrawal, and did you accept a bonus? Its important to me, because I was thinkin of making a deposit, and if you got scammed with no bonus to your account, that concerns me. Please let me know thanks. My email is dtsstrategies2@gmail.com
  • ayrex.officialayrex.official Posts: 172 ✭✭
    dtsstrat said:

Emilien said:

Hi guys!
    Can't withdraw money from this broker! 2 days has already passed. Has someone dealed with them ?

Emilien did you ever receive your withdrawal, and did you accept a bonus? Its important to me, because I was thinkin of making a deposit, and if you got scammed with no bonus to your account, that concerns me. Please let me know thanks. My email is dtsstrategies2@gmail.com
    Hello, dtsstrat!
    Deposit bonus starts with $100 deposit and its not compulsory to take one. If you don't wish to trade with it, please, click on the bonus sign on the deposit page (really hard to miss) and it will be disabled instantly.
    Withdrawals on the platform are open for the verified clients only, so, please, make sure that your account is verified prior to requesting a withdrawal. For verification we require to check your Identity and Residential Address Proofs. Full list of requirements towards each document you will find in the "Documents" section of your Personal Account on Ayrex. Please, notice that due to the security measures we accept only photos of the required documents. Our manual withdrawals are usually processed during 1-3 hours in the working hours of our Financial Department (Monday - Friday, from 09:00 am till 05:00 pm EET (GMT+2), but we also offer automatic withdrawals for Skrill and Neteller, which are processed instantly.

Will be glad to answer any of your questions anytime! Our Support Team is also can help you 24/5 via email, Live Chat or phone!
    Ayrex - Binary Options reinvented
    jibjab said:

when you have an mt4 platform, ill be willing to test you out.

Hello Jibjab!

In such case stay tuned, because we are currently working on introducing it on the platform!
  • arif9m9arif9m9 Posts: 33
    Ayrex, please, NEVER associate/attach yourself to scam auto-traders.
    arif9m9 said:

Ayrex, please, NEVER associate/attach yourself to scam auto-traders.

Hi arif9m9!

No need to worry about it! We do not provide any kind of auto trading on the platform at the moment at all, so all the trade is made by the real traders with the real trading strategies.
    jibjab said:

hey, is there any timeline as to when you will release the mt4 option?

Hi jibjab!

Our team is currently working on implementing it on the Real Platform. At the moment, we don't have the exact date when it will be ready, because there is still a lot of work ahead, but we will try to introduce it as soon as we can.

By the way, right now there are signals available on the platform, which may help with predictions.
  • GeoVGeoV Posts: 1
    Hi Ayrex, can you please explain how your company makes money from your traders?
    Hi GeoV,

will be glad to answer any of your questions about our company or platform! As a binary options broker, we get our profit from a total amount of all trades opened on the platform. The result of trades does not really make any difference to us, only the amount of opened trades.
  • renzo2016renzo2016 Posts: 1
    hello! i recommend AYREX to averyone, They offer excellent support for new traders as well as a number of extensive features for professional traders. In combination with the high payouts this makes them one of the best - the best online broker - for binary options trading. If you choose AYREX for your trusted broker, especially if you are a beginner, you will not be disappointed. Anyone who is searching for a solid platform,FAST AUTOMATIC WITHDRAWS,high profit returns, and plenty of additional perks would be remiss in overlooking AYREX

• arif9m9arif9m9 Posts: 33
    I don't get it. We're taught here that Brokers only profit when we lose...?
    arif9m9 said:

I don't get it. We're taught here that Brokers only profit when we lose...?

Hi again arif9m9,
    as we are working with the platform, which was designed by our team only, we get the profit from any trade which is opened on it. Result of the trade of individual trader does not affect it in any serious way.

Dear Traders,

as the first week of November has come to its end, we thought that it will be great if we summarize our tasks and achievements for the last month.

First of all, both our mobile application for IOS and Android devices got updated and now include improved personal area, additional contest settings and simplified registration process. Both apps are currently available on Google Play and App Store. As a pleasant surprise for our clients will be feature to contact our Support Team in the app directly in case of any questions about the platforms.

New trading schedule was implemented in the end of October, where we have tried to increase the return rates for the most popular financial instruments.

Early Closure is still under technical maintenance at the moment, but we are working on bringing it back as soon as possible.

New analyzing system was introduced on the platform few weeks ago as well, where we automatically calculate how many options of this type we can sell at the moment. All the options of this type can be already sold and therefore unavailable for trading during low-volatility periods of a chosen asset. This new system can not and won't affect your normal trading activities.

Our constant clients might have noticed that we have increased the number of various bonuses for the traders, which can be a great help as well, especially when you are currently out of required amount of funds to keep on with your trading strategy.

Have a nice day ahead and as always we are open to any argumented suggestions!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    Dear Traders,

while our No Deposit Bonus is conquering new heights among the binary options traders, we have decided that it would be really great to ask the traders who have completed it already for quick tips and advice for future winners. So, if you are only in the beginning of your path and have not fulfilled the bonus yet, this article may be really helpful and encouraging!

Our hero of the day is Hicham M., who is our constant client and winner of various bonuses, including the No Deposit Bonus. Here are few tips that he has decided to share with other traders. Learn and enjoy!

1) Why have you decided to apply for the No Deposit Bonus?

H: I have decided to apply for the NDP because of two things:
    First of all, I didn't have to deposit anything from my own money, so it's free and I was under no pressure in trading Second, it's well known that Ayrex is honest and trustworthy. Besides, they offer the No Deposit Bonus, so it's an opportunity not to be missed!

2) Was it hard to complete the bonus conditions?

H: It wasn't so hard but it's not also very easy. Rollover of 30 times of the NDP amount would take some time and effort but it worths all that, and the time dedicated for the bonus fulfillement (30 day) is definitely enough to hit the conditions.

3) Your advice to other traders who are planning to apply for it?

H: Frankly speaking, do not hesitate to take that bonus. It would be a great experience and you are going to like it, I ensure that!

Once again, we would like to congratulate Hicham with such a magnificent result and wish good luck to other traders!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

• reaperreaper Posts: 60
    Hi guys, can I trade with you on weekends? couldn't find your demo, do I have to pay for it first?
    reaper said:

Hi guys, can I trade with you on weekends? couldn't find your demo, do I have to pay for it first?

Hi! Unfortunately, no, you can not since all the markets are closed during weekends, so the Real Platform is closed for trading.

However, you can always keep your trading skills sharp with our Demo Platform, which looks and operates exactly like the Real one. By the way, Demo is open for everyone anytime, so you are welcome to check it out anytime.

Also, we would really appreciate any feedback you can give us about it as we have just introduced the new version and will be thrilled to see how the traders find it.
    edited November 2016
    Dear Traders,

those of us who appreciate the modern possibility to trade anywhere and anytime you like, we would like to inform about the latest changes in our Android application (version 4.0.3).

- Candlesticks graph is now at your service
    - Updated settings field
    - Deposits in the application directly
    - Sign In form for Facebook

Hope, you will enjoy these new features and will be great if you could share your feedback about it with us anytime!
  • ClosingbellClosingbell Posts: 71

Dear Traders,

those of us who appreciate the modern possibility to trade anywhere and anytime you like, we would like to inform about the latest changes in our Android application (version 4.0.3).

- Updated settings field

Hope, you will enjoy these new features and will be great if you could share your feedback about it with us anytime!

Hi There. Is your company regulated? Who is involved in the senior management of the company? I cannot find any information about who your CEO is etc.

Dear Traders,

- Updated settings field

Hi There. Is your company regulated? Who is involved in the senior management of the company? I cannot find any information about who your CEO is etc.
    Hello to you too!
    We have applied for CySec regulation, but unfortunately, it is taking more time than we thought it would. At the moment we are working in full accordance with international business laws and hope that this question will be resolved as soon as possible.

Information about our management is not available for public, but I can recommend you to check out our Terms and Conditions as it is our main document, which regulates the relationship beetween the company and our clients (available on our website).

Dear Traders,

- Updated settings field

Hello to you too!
    We have applied for CySec regulation, but unfortunately, it is taking more time than we thought it would. At the moment we are working in full accordance with international business laws and hope that this question will be resolved as soon as possible.

Information about our management is not available for public, but I can recommend you to check out our Terms and Conditions as it is our main document, which regulates the relationship beetween the company and our clients (available on our website).

Appreciate your response. Just for your records, your management, under EU central bank regulations should be approved, and information should be publicly available. A business that is not transparent enough to publicize who is the front man of the business, is suspicious straight away. Specially when you registered in an offshore jurisdiction. Look at your competitor IQOption for example - fully transparent broker. No question why they are the once who have more customers than newbie brokers.If you guys were a legit broker, who wish to stay in business long term it wouldnt be a problem for you guys to create a proper "about us" section on your website.
    edited November 2016
    Thanks a lot for your advice,

totally agree with you about transparency and the minute when we receive our licence "about us" section on our website will be updated according to your needs. Right now all the available information about our services is presented in our Terms and Conditions. Our Support Team and any representative will be glad to discuss with your any questions you have about our platform or company as well!

As for your brief remark about IQ Option, they are older than we are and this is in my point of view, the main reason why they have such a number of clients, which is brilliant, of course.

totally agree with you about transparency and the minute when we receive our licence "about us" section on our website will be updated according to your needs. Right now all the available information about our services is presented in our Terms and Conditions. Our Support Team and any representative will be glad to discuss with your any questions you have about our platform or company as well!

As for your brief remark about IQ Option, they are older than we are and this is in my point of view, the main reason why they have such a number of clients, which is brilliant, of course.

Appreciate your response

Appreciate your response
    Glad to help!
    edited December 2016
    Dear Traders,

As everyone is enjoying the first days of December, we would like to refresh in our memories the most noticable events that took place in Ayrex last month. Make sure that you have not missed anything and that you know what is on!

Without any doubts, one of the most popular developments which took place is total reboot of our Demo Platform, which is now faster and easier, but still free and open to everyone. Reinvented chart settings, japanese candlesicks, improved overall style and total execution speed can surprise even experienced traders. We have already gathered tons of positive feedback about this development and planning to reload the Real Platform accordingly soon!

Many has noticed that our website has also been changed a little and now there are new sections available (like Partnership program, f.e.) with all the required details and colourful materials. Our main goal here was to create something informative, clear and pleasant, because nowadays binary options can become an important side of our life and we would like it to be the perfect one for you.

Creating comfortable space for binary options traders all over the world can become a diffuclt task, but we are always working on bringing in new ways of communication and better understanding for our clients. This is exactly the reason why we have decided to make Malaysian language one of the 6 official languages available on the platform and website both. No need to consult with the dictionaries or look on the net for the unknown words, everything becomes clear and simple right now.

In addition, it would be nice to know that our cherished clients from Malaysia can deposit and withdraw their funds on Ayrex with the most popular local banks now and don't waste their time on e-wallets or any other resources.

While world keeps going mobile, Ayrex is also keeping up the pace. Our trading applications for IOS and Android devices have been updated last month as well and were granted with a couple of new amazing features, such as redesigned graph settings, japanese candlesticks and new deposit features.

As you can see, November was a busy month for us. We truly hope that these new developments will help you in your trading activities and none of it will be in vain!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
  • renar_foxrenar_fox Posts: 20
    Was surprised to see so many unclear comments here. My thoughts: this platform is one of the best on the market today. I like to check it from time to time and there are always changes and frankly most of them are good.

I have an account with Ayrex for a couple of months now, I think, and it did not bring me fortune, but I haven't traded that much with them either. I just like to make sure that a broker is not a scam with a small deposit for starters. Right now I am not disappointed at all, but what will happen with them in future I can not know. All I can say that most probably I will be there to see it.

By the way, I have chatted with their customer care and I would really like to become friends with some of them. Very polite! :blush:
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    That's pretty much the feedback I get from people in my Skype group. Some of them are with Ayrex and their support has been helpful and the payouts are extremely fast, no harassment phone-calls either lol.
  • renar_foxrenar_fox Posts: 20
    Okane said:

That's pretty much the feedback I get from people in my Skype group. Some of them are with Ayrex and their support has been helpful and the payouts are extremely fast, no harassment phone-calls either lol.

Hey, have heard a lot of very good staff about your group, congrats! :wink:

My opinion about them is pretty much the same: no negative experience whatsoever. Just hope that they will keep moving on.
    Dear Traders,

Have you heard about Jesse Livermore also known as the Bear of Wall Street? This man is often called the most talented and innovative trader in the history, but what makes him so special and what can we learn from him?

When we start something new, we usually need an example or a role model, someone as experienced and successful as we would like to become someday. We truly hope, that these series of short notes will help to choose one perfect example of trading success for you and make it clear that binary options can be a game and a life's work both, depending on your approach.

Starting from the age of 14, Jesse Livermore has decided to link his fate with stock and financial markets. Even now it seems like a very brave thing to do to end up with your old life in order to start something completely new, especially when you are as young and unexperienced as he was then.

Sometimes we are afraid to leave the comfort zone and start making our dreams come true and the point is it cannot be justified by our current needs. First lesson from Jesse is determination - if you have a goal, you have to work hard to get it, no matter what.

Working on stocks, he kept making his own calculations and observing of the various economic events and checked it up afterwards. Surprisingly, one of the main characterstics of every professional trader nowadays is constant analyzing of everything that have even the slightest impact on the quotes movement. If you want to be good at it, you need to have a sharp eye and never sleeping mind.

In his life Livermore has earned and lost fortunes several times and every time he had to start from the scratch. People might say that giving up was not a part of his nature, but maybe it was, because quite often without losing you won't be able to win.

Among his main trading rules was increasing the size of your position when it goes in the right direction and cutting losses quickly. A lot of traders take it for granted today, while actually this security strategy was invented by one man in the beginning of 20th century. Don't be scared to think and act differently from others - sometimes one man can change a world or his own life at least.

“…the fruits of your success will be in direct ratio to the honesty and sincerity of your own effort in keeping your own records, doing your own thinking, and reaching your own conclusions”.

Inspiration in trading is as important as it is in art. Keep working on developing your own trading skills and combining it with already existing strategies and it will become your friend, not your enemy.

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

edited December 2016
    Dear Traders,

We are extremely happy to share with you that Ayrex is nominated by FX Empire as one of the best binary options brokers in 2016!

Ayrex is currently presented in 2 nominations: "Best Trading Platform" and "Best Broker 2016", which are 2 of the major awards in this category.

If you think that Ayrex is simple to understand, easy and efficient to use, with instant execution of trades and additional features, you can click on Ayrex sign down the link and encourage us to work for the new heights!

To leave your vote, please, follow this link and choose the candidates that you think have deserved to be the winners.

This is the moment when your vote and support can make the difference and help us to make the dreams come true.

Don't miss you chance to change the history with Ayrex!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
    edited December 2016
    Dear Traders,

As the year is coming to its end, competition in the Binary Blast becomes even more fierce and vivid. 3 times each week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 pm GMT hundreds of traders join the new round and fighting for 8 fully withdrawable prizes. It is not easy to win, but everybody has a chance to become the champion depending on his trading skills and patience.

Sometimes people who have already won in one (or in many) rounds are ready to share their strategies and pieces of advice with us. We hope that this short list will help you on your way to the trading success!

Today we have decided to ask one the winners of the Binary Blast Anwar A. from Indonesia, who has won twice already and no doubt is ready to do it again. Check out his thoughts about it futher on.

1) How do you prepare for each round?

A: "Before entering the competition I usually prepare by looking at the current market price. After that I analyze the inflow position where I sell or buy. When prices go too high, I will prefer short term trades and if prices go too low I will take long term positions".

2) What do you like about the Contest the most?

A: "What I love about the Binary Blast is it's time - 1 hour for all. And there is a limit to investment ($500 maximum), so participants can compete fairly and adrenaline won't overwhelm you".

3) What can you recommend to other participants?

A: "I have already recommended Ayrex to several of my friends, especially Indonesian citizens, who of course will be able to compete. By the way, you can do it either directly or through social media accounts".

If you feel ready to join this free competition with the best traders on Ayrex, click on this link and fill in your details. Be ready for the best trading battle you ever had!

Available on iTunes | Google Play

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team
    Dear Traders,

As there are a lot of holidays coming our way, we would like to inform you about changes in the trading schedule on Ayrex for the 2016 Christmas and New Year holiday period to avoid any surprises.

*All time is EET format

Please, consider these changes while planning your trading activity.

We wish you good luck and happy holidays!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.