Click here to visit the TopOption website

FAQ:
-Minimum Deposit: $100
-Regulated?: Yes by CySEC
-Scam?: No, TopOption is trusted by BinaryOptions.net
-Platform Software: Spot Option
-Mobile app?: No but there is a mobile friendly website
-Free Demo Account?: No

This forum thread is for discussion of anything related to TopOption and we will add any frequently asked questions to this post. Click here to visit the TopOption website

Comments

• bamptonbredbamptonbred Posts: 8
    edited February 2015
    Hi, I am thinking of opening a account with Top option, Do you guys still recommend them?

Thanks!
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
  • bamptonbredbamptonbred Posts: 8
    Ok, Thank you! Just funded my account
  • BryanMacBryanMac Posts: 851 ✭✭✭
    TopOption is actually very good i know at least 4 people who have withdrawn from them without issues or a broker calling and bitching about it.
    Bryan Mcafee
    Hit me up on skype at Brymcafee (McAllen TX)
    www.tradingaxis.com
  • ninja_bodotnetninja_bodotnet Posts: 232 admin
    Looks like this persons complaint was resolved. TopOption is one of the most reputable brokers out there today.
  • pipbullpipbull Posts: 1
    Well, their charts are rigged and misleading. If you do not have more charts open you will get screwed. For example as I have many, but last friday once again. EUR/USD went down and got in a retracement. My plan was to make a put trade once it hit the resistance line again and I actually had a chart open from my ECN broker where I forex trade. However, I got distracted and once I realized my plan was going on, I looked at the chart of topoption, saw it hit the resistance line and made a put. It just kept going up and pulled out my ECN chart and once again I felt cheated, cause it was not even close to the resistance line, so no wonder my strike wasn't gaining profits. I won it with 3 pips, but man! Trust me, their charts are misleading and rigged!

If you deposit, they add a bonus without letting you know about it. No box to click, no terms of conditions. This is super misleading for new people that are not aware what bonuses can do. Destroy you!!

They hand out signals a few times a day in to your email. Those are rigged as well and based on really weird analyses. I never use them, but I do analyze them from time to time. Some are given 100% reliability, while the charts are super volatile and not one indicator shows to me it is in fact a reliable trade.

Going to withdraw soon. I'll let you know how it went.

• lotzofbotzlotzofbotz Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Why would you ever trust a phucking broker with analysis. You might as well go find a hillbilly hooker hooked on meth for relationship advice or honey boo boo's mom. Which thinking about it, same difference except one is hooked on KFC instead of meth. If you want real trading knowledge get it from real traders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEFwFvs3rRc&list=UUvVa6gkeL8PoRHG8zCP5jtg
  • HarroHarro Posts: 21
    TopOption is not uing SpotOpion platform.
  • volante5767volante5767 Posts: 3
    edited May 2015
    Hi Guys
    Looking at this Broker, looked at many!
    Any thoughts Guys please?
    Im a total beginner at this...lol
    Many thanks.

• mohammadovmohammadov Posts: 25
    edited May 2015
    i know some people use top option, and they are fine. dont worry /
    watch out for bonus. minimum deposit it 100. and minimum trade amount is 10 eur/usd/pound.

But one of their bad service, is their expiry time is not always the same, if there is a holiday for instance, or out of working time, you will get 30 mins and 1 hour+ 60 seconds expiry, however, many traders like to trade on 15 mins. But this is not always available. Please consider this if you want to use top option or 24winner.
  • yoyoyoyo Posts: 1
    Topoption is nice scam it lets you invest and you made of the profit it removes them using terms and terms terms it my remove more than 29000 euros and do not want to make me my deposit and to finish it closed the account alert This is a big scam!
  • fxcodefxcode Posts: 21
    why is the minimum deposit so high?

And what is the minimum for each trade and minimum withdrawal?