BinaryOptions.net Forums Beginners Questions

Truly need help

Hello all, I am really into Binary Options Trading but I have to say I have zero clue to what to do. A little self introduction: why am I doing this? From stright down from my heart, you all might be thinking that I am lying but it's never for the money, I only want to live a happy and healthy life to never worry about money. I am currently studying a course in opticianry. You all have to know it's super hard to earn a living these days as society to progressing steadly everyday. And there's one other thing, I am only 17 years old. But I've really been trying to research in this trade for quite sometime. I'm really committed if I really open an account. Please don't say iam a lazy teenage but I have planned out very well for what I truly want in life. I'll go to work as an optician once I've finished my course and trade binary options in my free time. I live in Singapore and it's super competitive here. Students with degrees have problems finding jobs here too. As part of my research, it's better to reach out ratherror than isolating myself. I truly truly hope this community can help me. Thanks sooooooo much for your time to read. And are there really any successful traders around here. I really hope this community can help. Once again, thank you all for reading.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey welcome!
    Yes there are experienced traders in the forum.

Check out my trading journal in the "journal room" and we have many guides written by the traders here including myself
    that will teach you many things.
    Here are some guides
    Personally, I can tell you that you cannot succeed unless you master price action, that will take some time so it's good that you are not lazy :)
    Your first step should aim to see this as learning only, earning is far ahead so don't go and rely to pay your bills with BO trading anytime soon.
    Oh and yes I am a full time trade - of course, even I have some other investments like real estate to rely on cause trading alone is not gonna be profitable EVERY month even though you might have a good year where you indeed are profitable every month (been there done that - but don't expect this outcome for every year). In conclusion, it's good that you are also doing your studies to become an optician. Now you know where to start.
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    Hello and welcome!

It is costing patience and time to become a succesfull trader. Its good to learn it first by your own so you have your own knowledge about the markets and how to trade on those situations. We are also offering some educations and a binary option course which you could follow. We have an one week free-trial. But keep in mind that you will need motivation and patience. You will get there, but dont rush.

Greetings,

BSB Zen(blueskybinary).
  • SukairaSukaira Posts: 7
    Oh my god, thanks for the reply.
    Of cos, I don't charge into battle blindly, I have search high and low for apps that have a "fake account" using digital money. Not real life money. I always ended up having being denied as they keep asking me to deposit a $200 to start a virtual account. Anyone can help? I've tried IQ Options downloaded by Google Play store. Not working again $200 deposit..... Need help.
    edited January 2017
    Sukaira said:

Of cos, I don't charge into battle blindly, I have search high and low for apps that have a "fake account" using digital money. Not real life money. I always ended up having being denied as they keep asking me to deposit a $200 to start a virtual account. Anyone can help? I've tried IQ Options downloaded by Google Play store. Not working again $200 deposit..... Need help.

Hey. Check this broker out here:
    http://www.binaryoptions.net/ayrex

They have a free demo, no registration and no deposit required. Just click demo once on the page and start trading :)

PS. click the "Try Demo", it's in the right top corner once you are at their website!

By the way, IQOption also provides free demos, you must have done something wrong.
    Once you register, you can try their demo, no need for a deposit.
    edited January 2017
    Yes yes, @Okane , I found the demo account for IQ Options. And I have also tried trading but I seem to be good at it then I started losing. I started with $1000 then I won to $1890. After that, Iam going down currently at $1170. All within a 45 minutes period. Is it normal? And I'am glad it's only a demo account. I'am happy practicing but is there a winning strategy? And would research and watching videos help? Thanks for the guidance so far @Okane .
    Sukaira said:

Yes yes, @Okane , I found the demo account for IQ Options. And I have also tried trading but I seem to be good at it then I started losing. I started with $1000 then I won to $1890. After that, Iam going down currently at $1170. All within a 45 minutes period. Is it normal? And I'am glad it's only a demo account. I'am happy practicing but is there a winning strategy? And would research and watching videos help? Thanks for the guidance so far @Okane .

Is it normal?
    - Yes, cause you don't know what you are doing yet.
    Is there a winning strategy?
    - The number of times I have been asked this question... NO. Wouldn't everyone be using it if there
    was such a golden goose?
    Trading isn't easy, you don't just pick a strategy and make money. You have to learn it.
    It's like playing the piano, you don't just pick up some notes and become Mozart.

Of course, research always helps.
    Watching videos... What videos? It depends, some guy on youtube claiming he is making thousands "with his magic secret strategy" type of videos? Nope.
    Focus on learning price action, the art of reading the charts and making detailed analysis. Check out my trading journal. I do teach these things.
    Wow, but first, thank you @Okane for sharing stragic information on your YouTube Channel! One question, is IQ Options safe to trade?
    Sukaira said:

Wow, but first, thank you @Okane for sharing stragic information on your YouTube Channel! One question, is IQ Options safe to trade?

I haven't traded there so I can't recommend something I haven't tried out. From what I hear, some people like it and others don't.
    I would say that in general, they seem to be good for short term traders and that the payouts are very low for "longer expiries".
    Shorter = around 5 minutes from what I have heard. You can try them for a very low deposit and I am pretty sure demo and real accounts differ too.
  • jamesnjamesn Posts: 27
    edited April 2017

You have to know it's super hard to earn a living these days
  • illodillod Posts: 49
    In this situation I think only a person from the broker support service can help you, or the broker's representative, but before accepting you to the job you'll need to demonstrate what you're capable of.
    Sukaira said:

• OleboboOlebobo Posts: 112
    Sukaira said:

Hello all, I am really into Binary Options Trading but I have to say I have zero clue to what to do. A little self introduction: why am I doing this? From stright down from my heart, you all might be thinking that I am lying but it's never for the money, I only want to live a happy and healthy life to never worry about money. I am currently studying a course in opticianry. You all have to know it's super hard to earn a living these days as society to progressing steadly everyday. And there's one other thing, I am only 17 years old. But I've really been trying to research in this trade for quite sometime. I'm really committed if I really open an account. Please don't say iam a lazy teenage but I have planned out very well for what I truly want in life. I'll go to work as an optician once I've finished my course and trade binary options in my free time. I live in Singapore and it's super competitive here. Students with degrees have problems finding jobs here too. As part of my research, it's better to reach out ratherror than isolating myself. I truly truly hope this community can help me. Thanks sooooooo much for your time to read. And are there really any successful traders around here. I really hope this community can help. Once again, thank you all for reading.

Hey Sukaira...There is also a guy on Youtube, Adam Khoo, he is very good. Several recorded webbinars...look for him :)
  • TheObserver1TheObserver1 Posts: 11
    I know it sounds ridiculous, as there are hundreds of Binary Trading companies out there, but 99.99% are run by criminals, it is big time organised crime, you will loose ALL your money, if you make money, you will never be allowed to draw it out. Keep away, everyone gets scammed by these evil bastards.
  • QwerastisQwerastis Posts: 31
    I would advise you not to invest if you do not have the clue about the Binary options as it is not a market where you can afford experiments with live money. You need to learn about it deeply and then practice it on the demo account. After gaing confidence, enter the market with an impact. Thanks!
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    Hello, Sukaira. You have made the right choice of learning about Binary Trading Options before investing in it. Many people are naive and arrogant. They let their ego get in the way. There are vaious blogs, forums and channels where you can learn about trading.
  • OliverOliver Posts: 18
    Binary Options trading is really an opportunity for us to live up our dreams sitting in our room. We just need to work hard and consistent with good money management plan. It is the quickest way to earn money if you have a good strategy. Am I right folks?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Oliver said:

Binary Options trading is really an opportunity for us to live up our dreams sitting in our room. We just need to work hard and consistent with good money management plan. It is the quickest way to earn money if you have a good strategy. Am I right folks?

no, you aren't. trading is hard, not everyone can do it well and it is a great way to lose your home, your family and your house if you aren't careful and gamble the markets.
  • JiglerJigler Posts: 71
    Anybody who is new in the forex market needs help at every stage until he learn about the market. This is the best platform for every trader if they need help they come here and listen the experts of this forum who are always available for their help.
  • pepperadapepperada Posts: 3
    Hi, am totally a green horn. I am hungry to learn. I am trying out some demos. Which agent should I register with? I am a Nigerian.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    you need to be very careful with any broker you choose , there aren't any regulated for Nigeria but there are some offshore ones you can trust (with small amounts) . check out the list you can find it at the top of the screen where it says brokers, the site will list the best ones for your area.