BinaryOptions.net Forums General

How Much Monitors Are You Using Or Suggest?

bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
Hello all,

I am just curious of how many monitors you are using? Is it helpfull to have more monitors? Arent you analysing too much charts?

I use 2 monitors where i could analyse the charts (mostly 4 charts) and one for taking the trade and checking the news etc.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen.

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Hey.
    I use two, one 21" and one 24" and since I started using 2 monitors my trading improved.
    One is for charts, other is for pretty much everything else. I often multitask so I can't just do one thing
    even when I'm watching a movie so for me it's a must.
    Anyway, I usually only focus on two pairs with currency correlation and analyze them one by one so it works well for me.

Thinking of upgrading to a "Asus 34" LED G-Sync Rog Swift PG348Q"
    and then also keep my 24". If anyone owns that monitor, feel free to share if it's any good :)
  • myke3295myke3295 Posts: 1
    bsbZen said:

Hello all,

I am just curious of how many monitors you are using? Is it helpfull to have more monitors? Arent you analysing too much charts?

I use 2 monitors where i could analyse the charts (mostly 4 charts) and one for taking the trade and checking the news etc.

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen.

Its all your own preference really. A rule of thumb is if you cannot make money with one screen you cannot make money with 10 screens.
  • bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    Hi,

Thanks all for sharing your thoughts :)!