BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Binarytilt not releasing my investment back me

BrianohBrianoh Posts: 1
Hi all, I'm having a lot of trouble getting Binarytilt to process my withdrawal request, they've got about usd$2300 and I requested a withdrawal about 2 months ago and they won't honor it, my money is just sitting there, I requested multiple times via online chat and email for them to process my withdrawal request but they just keep saying that my account manager, Jake Lewis will make contact with me soon, but never does, I'M IN DESPERATE NEED OF SOMEONE'S HELP SO THAT THEY DON'T WASTE ANY MORE OF MY MONEY ON BAD TRADES.

Comments

• arif9m9arif9m9 Posts: 33
    edited November 2016
    Your money is not just 'sitting there', it's gone. "Jake Lewis"... They sure are creative with their fake names.
  • ClosingbellClosingbell Posts: 71
    Brianoh said:

Hi all, I'm having a lot of trouble getting Binarytilt to process my withdrawal request, they've got about usd$2300 and I requested a withdrawal about 2 months ago and they won't honor it, my money is just sitting there, I requested multiple times via online chat and email for them to process my withdrawal request but they just keep saying that my account manager, Jake Lewis will make contact with me soon, but never does, I'M IN DESPERATE NEED OF SOMEONE'S HELP SO THAT THEY DON'T WASTE ANY MORE OF MY MONEY ON BAD TRADES.

Never deposit money with no name brokers.
  • JannJann Posts: 12
    Hi Brianoh. Have you managed to get your funds yet from BinaryTilt? I am in a similar situation with them since two months now.
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    Jann said:

Hi Brianoh. Have you managed to get your funds yet from BinaryTilt? I am in a similar situation with them since two months now.

give us some more details? Make a full complaint here, with details, then let the broker know about it with a link. They are likely to try and resolve the issue.
    Thanks. That's a good idea. I will open a new thread on that so get more visibility, then send a link to them. No you know other popular forums like this, which could have also some weight?
    I have an update on this saga. When I finally got someone to pick up the phone at BinaryTilt, the guy who answered told me that his friend may be able to help. In 30 min I get the following email from this friend:

Hey,

Yes, I checked everything according to your account number, maybe you know that all accounts of this company are arrested, because of their unauthorized trading.
    That's why the procedure of withdrawal will be as follows.
    1. We open account on your name in Midas Globe (licensed broker in London)
    2. You verify your account immediately (Upload Documents: Photocopy of your passport or drivers license, Utility Bill, Card to which you want to make withdrawal where the first 6 numbers and 4 last number are visible and the CVV is crossed out.)
    3. We need to make 1 trade to activate your account, and make withdrawal possible
    4. You activate your account on MidasGlobe.com with $1,000 and within 15 minutes I will transfer $3000 from BinaryTilt to your account and you can withdraw them with our company.

In about a week I will be able to withdraw $2000 more from BinaryTilt to your account

Tell me exact time when we can do this, because I need to be in the office.

Best Regards,

I seems pretty obvious that the same guys are just trying to fool more money from me under their scam. Have any of you been in dealings with this Midas Globe? Indeed there are several "Midas" branded companies that are regulated by FCA, but no Midas Globe. My first feeling is again that they only try to imitate name of a licensed broker, so that someone could over quick glance think that it is indeed licensed activity. Any thoughts?
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    Really? Can you take a screenshot of that email where BinaryTilt's email is included so we can see?
    This is complete BS. Why would a broker want you to sign up with another broker in order to withdraw??

Also, I am not sure if Midas Globe is regulated. They don't show any license number on their page.