BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Ayrex discussion

Comments

• ayrex.officialayrex.official Posts: 172 ✭✭
    Okane said:

Thanks for sharing!
    In general, what most newbies don't realize is that most (if not all) of these indicators
    were created by brilliant people who spent many years creating and perfecting these tools.
    What I mean is, they should spend some time understanding the indicators and not just put them on the charts
    and expect to make millions with no effort. It's good that you shared this so they can learn how much effort there is
    behind a "simple" indicator.

Glad that you like it!
    I agree that there is a serious lack of knowledge among the majority of traders. Maybe it is because this industry is still very young and there is a lot of false advertising promising instant profit, which does not require any knowledge at all.
    This is not what we are trying to share with our clients and we are trying not to forget that there is always a story behind anyone and everything. We all have to respect it or at least care enough to know it.
    Ayrex - Binary Options reinvented
    edited January 2017
    Dear Traders,

Wall Street is one of the all time classics about trading and how much can it change a man’s soul. Directed by Oliver Stone in 1987 it tells a fascinating story of Bud Fox - a stock trader, living his life in New York City and on his way of becoming one of the most powerful people alive.

His trading idol Gekko is his dream came true, making life-changing decisions with one moto: “Greed is good”. Humanity and honesty are traded for wealth and power. Does losing yourself over it really worth it? And what are we willing to sacrifice for these ghostly dreams?

Have you ever been blinded by greed while trading? Do you always stick to money management?

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
  • armingarming Posts: 21
    edited January 2017

if there is anyone with withdrawal issue,account problems or any other issues i recommend u talk to mr Stone he really helped me get all my lost funds back within 5 days (EMAIL REMOVED)

Hey spammer! what are you trying to do? scam people? we don't need the help of anyone including your mr Stone, the only help you can provide is to stop spamming this discussion board!

Please avoid including the spammers email in your quotation, you are only helping them! We always remove these people when we see them
    and they just get paid for spamming, they don't care about what we say so let's not waste time answering them. Thank you! //Moderator
  • dalpetsdalpets Posts: 7
    danmikdal said:

................... The withdraws are very secure and fast for Neteller. You will can withdraw today and tumorrow you will have your money in Neteller account. In Ayrex the minor investment is 5$ ideal for the begginers and people with little capital. Ayrex is the best platform of binary option in the world.

How can you make this comment, since Neteller has not operated since last November? I am unable to make a withdrawal from any of their international fund transfer agents?
  • dalpetsdalpets Posts: 7

arif9m9 said:

Why would you want traders on your platform to be successful if you only profit from their losses?

Good day, arif9m9!

That's not exactly true, sir. One of the main reasons why we have decided to create our own platform in the first place is that we wanted to make such a place, where traders could enjoy to spend their time and that is simply impossible if you keep loosing constantly. That's why one of our keystones is to be fair and try to provide our clients with the best trading experience that's possible. Of course, there is still a lot of work ahead, but we keep working on the platform and it's feature and hope our clients we will get only positive results in the future. Also, please, notice, that reputation is still one of our top priorities, especially when we are waiting for our regulation.

Hope, everything is clear now, but if you still have any questions about our company, I will be glad to discuss it with you anytime!
    Your withdrawal system does not work for me (Neteller has ceased operation) & your other international fund transfer withdrawal options are not available to me in Australia.

Your manual also refers to closing a position early but due to technicalities it is not working. Why don't you amend your manual, since I am sceptical that you want it to ever be reinstated.
    Ayrex, I see some people in other forums complain that during London and U.S session when market is active they get the message " no options available" when they try to open trades especially if trades are above $500, what can you say about this? If options are not available during that time then when will be available? I know you said in other forums that this happens during Asian session when activity is low which is understandable but this should not happen during London and u.s session..
    dalpets said:

arif9m9 said:

Why would you want traders on your platform to be successful if you only profit from their losses?

Good day, arif9m9!

That's not exactly true, sir. One of the main reasons why we have decided to create our own platform in the first place is that we wanted to make such a place, where traders could enjoy to spend their time and that is simply impossible if you keep loosing constantly. That's why one of our keystones is to be fair and try to provide our clients with the best trading experience that's possible. Of course, there is still a lot of work ahead, but we keep working on the platform and it's feature and hope our clients we will get only positive results in the future. Also, please, notice, that reputation is still one of our top priorities, especially when we are waiting for our regulation.

Hope, everything is clear now, but if you still have any questions about our company, I will be glad to discuss it with you anytime!
    Your withdrawal system does not work for me (Neteller has ceased operation) & your other international fund transfer withdrawal options are not available to me in Australia.

Your manual also refers to closing a position early but due to technicalities it is not working. Why don't you amend your manual, since I am sceptical that you want it to ever be reinstated.
    Hi arif9m9,

Neteller is still working for deposits and withdrawals in Australia (as well as Skrill). To request a withdrawal, please, visit your personal account and create a withdrawal request for the desired amount.

By the way, we can always refund your funds due to your request. If you would like to do it, please, send your request to support@ayrex.com and our Financial Department will refund your funds. Please, notice that due to the work of processing companies, it can take up to 14 days to reach you.

At the moment we are working on rewriting our Manual and the new version of it will be available in 2 weeks mostly (though we are planning on introducing it earlier).

edited January 2017
    arming said:

Ayrex, I see some people in other forums complain that during London and U.S session when market is active they get the message " no options available" when they try to open trades especially if trades are above $500, what can you say about this? If options are not available during that time then when will be available? I know you said in other forums that this happens during Asian session when activity is low which is understandable but this should not happen during London and u.s session..

Hi again Arming,

Could you specify a little, please, which instrument have you been trying to trade with?

Couple of months ago we have introduced the new analyzing system, which helps us to calculate the correct number of options that we can sell at the moment. It is not applied to any particular period of time as the system is 100% automatic.

We are constantly gathering any feedback we can get about it to be up to date with the public moods, so if this system seems by any means unacceptale to you, your thoughts about it will be transfered to our management for futher consideration.
    Hi Ayrex, I didn't trade myself in that regard. I am just simply mentioned what other users experienced. To be honest, I don't understand why you have implemented that system of analyzer to sell how many options!! You said that you are making profit based on traders amount of options, so logically you would make more if more traders are purchasing options right? This is what you said before, now why you have to implement the system to analyse how many options you can sell, this does not make sense to me unless you have something else in your mind. I have never heard a broker to have such a system this is the first time I'm hearing about it.
    arming said:

Hi Ayrex, I didn't trade myself in that regard. I am just simply mentioned what other users experienced. To be honest, I don't understand why you have implemented that system of analyzer to sell how many options!! You said that you are making profit based on traders amount of options, so logically you would make more if more traders are purchasing options right? This is what you said before, now why you have to implement the system to analyse how many options you can sell, this does not make sense to me unless you have something else in your mind. I have never heard a broker to have such a system this is the first time I'm hearing about it.

Actually, there are a lot of brokers with the similar systems around nowadays. The main purpose of this system is to make sure that we can provide traders with their winnings and that amount has to be carefully checked and calculated. That is why we had to implement this feature as a sort of risk management, which is familiar to all professional traders.
    How to trade binary options in Trump time?

For a while now we have been witnessing dramatically different reactions on Trump’s actions, however we haven’t heard any complaints from stock traders yet. On the contrary, stocks keep climbing up as there are strong rumours around possible ease on regulations and taxes for unbelievable 75%!
    Since presidential election stocks have been demonstrating strong bullish tendency (S&P increased on 5% and Dow Jones added 1000 points more), but nobody can be sure that it will remain the same.

Are you a stock trader? Do you think bull run will go on?

Check how good you are in stock trading on our free demo!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.

arming said:

Actually, there are a lot of brokers with the similar systems around nowadays. The main purpose of this system is to make sure that we can provide traders with their winnings and that amount has to be carefully checked and calculated. That is why we had to implement this feature as a sort of risk management, which is familiar to all professional traders.
    Well, that is true, but then you are not qualified for traders with big position size above $500 or $1000 as your maximum first trade at any position is $300 according to comments placed on forexpeacearmy.com, this will attract newbies for your company but not a serious traders and I feel sorry for that..

• halamsjahalamsja Posts: 31
    Dear Arming and AYREX Customer Support:

Glad to find this website for AYREX.. Let me testify my experience with platform AYREX.COM.. I joined with AYREX on January 2017 after reading a lot of good reviews and also after trying their demo account to test their platform.. After joined, I was very disappointed since AYREX LIVE account is SO DIFFERENT from DEMO Account.. On Live account is not easy to place position PUT or CALL, I complained to the Live chat support which they said is very common when market is LOW volatile.. Yet I said then WHY the demo account is working well on placing position.. After that then my account is OK on placing position..

But then, the problem is not stop.. I encountered another problem which is AYREX limit the amount of order that we can place in one position which is US$300 MAX.. Again, I complained and this time they said it depends on the options available on the market that they can offer.. So I said that means AYREX is only for SMALL TRADERS which is only can facilitate US$200 in One place and another is US$100 in Second place at one position at the same time frame.. They promised to give me solution yet till now after joined more than 2 weeks no improvements on this problem..

In term of Deposit and Withdraw, I do admire their FAST process since they have 2 Bank accounts with Indonesian most famous banks (BCA and Mandiri).. Overall AYREX is NO GOOD for serious traders want to make big income but for small traders, AYREX IS OK..

True, Arming.. The complained regarding INCORRECT AMOUNT and OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE DURING THIS TIME OF TRADING.. I have encountered these problems and Customer Support AYREX is only BLA, BLA, BLA.. So I said to them that I feel like being CHEATED since on AYREX DEMO ACCOUNT, everything is NORMAL and EXECUTION of Order is FAST but NOT true when you perform on AYREX LIVE ACCOUNT..
    Thank you Halamsja for giving us update regarding this problem with Ayrex. Well, I was going to trade with them but after this I am not going to do so because my trades range above $800 per trade and Ayrex is not a broker to handle that...sorry Ayrex I lost interest in you.
    arming said:

arming said:

Well, that is true, but then you are not qualified for traders with big position size above $500 or $1000 as your maximum first trade at any position is $300 according to comments placed on forexpeacearmy.com, this will attract newbies for your company but not a serious traders and I feel sorry for that..

Dear Arming,

The maximum investment amount on the platform is $3000 per trade. If you receive a message that there is not enough options of the certain type, it reflects the current situation of the sold option and proves to be a temporary thing, not the constant one.
    edited January 2017
    halamsja said:

Dear Arming and AYREX Customer Support:

Glad to find this website for AYREX.. Let me testify my experience with platform AYREX.COM.. I joined with AYREX on January 2017 after reading a lot of good reviews and also after trying their demo account to test their platform.. After joined, I was very disappointed since AYREX LIVE account is SO DIFFERENT from DEMO Account.. On Live account is not easy to place position PUT or CALL, I complained to the Live chat support which they said is very common when market is LOW volatile.. Yet I said then WHY the demo account is working well on placing position.. After that then my account is OK on placing position..

But then, the problem is not stop.. I encountered another problem which is AYREX limit the amount of order that we can place in one position which is US$300 MAX.. Again, I complained and this time they said it depends on the options available on the market that they can offer.. So I said that means AYREX is only for SMALL TRADERS which is only can facilitate US$200 in One place and another is US$100 in Second place at one position at the same time frame.. They promised to give me solution yet till now after joined more than 2 weeks no improvements on this problem..

In term of Deposit and Withdraw, I do admire their FAST process since they have 2 Bank accounts with Indonesian most famous banks (BCA and Mandiri).. Overall AYREX is NO GOOD for serious traders want to make big income but for small traders, AYREX IS OK..

True, Arming.. The complained regarding INCORRECT AMOUNT and OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE DURING THIS TIME OF TRADING.. I have encountered these problems and Customer Support AYREX is only BLA, BLA, BLA.. So I said to them that I feel like being CHEATED since on AYREX DEMO ACCOUNT, everything is NORMAL and EXECUTION of Order is FAST but NOT true when you perform on AYREX LIVE ACCOUNT..

Hi Halamsja,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience on the platform and letting us know about the difficulties that, unfortunately, you had to encounter.

Our IT Department has carefully checked all your trades for any technical malfunctions and discovered that it has been opened in the low volatility and low liquidity time. This is a very rare case, because the majority of traders work in the periods of high or medium volatility and do not have to face such a problem.

As the Real Platform is still in the Beta mode like it's stated on the platform directly, there are quite a lot of differences between them. However, our team is working 24/7 to eliminate all the differences and make it exactly the same and easy to trade. For instance, we are currently working on the major improvements with the graphic settings, which are necessary for every trader.

Few messages above we have discussed an automatic system for calculation of options available for trading. It is a strictly necessary measure and I must say that we have already faced negative feedback about it from some traders. However, we encourage our traders to stick to the money and risk management and this system can be considered as an identical system for a broker. The maximum trade size of $3000 still seems fair enough to the majority of our clients, who trade in the day time.

We are very sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with our Customer Support service, because usually we receive an opposite reaction. I will tranfer your complaint to our team and we will be working on sorting that out.
    Dear Ayrex Support:

Really appreciate your fast response.. Yet, As per my communication with your support staff.. NONE of you could answer in this case WHY AYREX PROVIDE VERY GOOD FAST EXECUTION WITH NO LIMIT ON THE VALUE ORDER PER POSITION ON DEMO ACCOUNT BUT FAIL TO DO SO IN LIVE ACCOUNT?????? If you said that during LOW LIQUIDITY that is very ABSURD.. Since on the demo account there is no such things happened, so if AYREX really use the automatic system for calculation of options available, then AYREX should inform to prospective clients or even implement on the DEMO account so that they can feel the same way then for sure NONE of the NEW CLIENTS will satisfy with AYREX..

My point is I FEEL really excited at the beginning to become AYREX client since many positive reviews and Excellent DEMO account execution.. BUT, those factors did not reflect on the LIVE ACCOUNT.. Yes, your support staff mention that AYREX.COM could facilitate up to US$3,000 per order per position.. BUT that is NOT happening on the LIVE ACCOUNT.. I have experienced myself that in LIVE account, I can place only MAX US$300 per order per position and most of the time I have to split into 2 orders US$200 and US$100 in one position..

I trade on EURUSD which is the most liquid assets in FOREX world and I trade during Japan market and First session of London market so your explanation regarding LOW liquidity is NOT TRUE.. I have another Binary LIVE account with other broker and NOT ONCE I experience such problems on taking position..

Another reason why I am excited to join AYREX is because the deposit and withdraw process which I can use LOCAL Indonesian bank account. I think that would be convenience for me and frankly speaking, I really appreciate AYREX on that matter.. Yet, due to those major problems which AYREX still could not give solution, I feel disappointed.. Anyway, I do wish AYREX could overcome those problems SOON ENOUGH so not only small option traders that could use AYREX advantage, but also medium to big option traders could utilize AYREX platform..

Dear Halamsja,

Always glad to help you!

Well, this is rather strange. We will certainly go through your chats with our agents to check it out as this is very unusual.

As you understand, on the Demo Platform trade is not real, so implementing such seems unreasonable.

$3000 are still the maximum investment amount, which you can also double check in the FAQ section on our website.

You are absolutely right about EURUSD being the most popular asset for trading, however according to your trading history, all your trades have been opened during Assian session at night, which is widely known for its low volalitility and liquidity.

I can assure you that there is no visible lack of serious traders on our platform at the moment.

Dear Ayrex support:

When you said at night that means YOU ARE AT NIGHT whereas in Jakarta or TOKYO is on DAY TIME.. I trade EURUSD on Japan market until LONDON market open which should have enough liquidity and volatility.. SO, I really do not understand why AYREX keep saying regarding LIQUIDITY and VOLATILITY.. The real problems on LIVE account are:

- Clients are not able to execute the position whatever and whenever they want
    - Clients CAN NOT place order more than US$300 on one position

These problems are not happening with other LIVE account from other brokers.. That is the REAL ISSUES that AYREX suppose to improve and find the solution in order to match with brokers out there.. I also have explained that the good points that I like with AYREX are:

- FAST process for Deposit and Withdraw since AYREX has Bank accounts with 2 most famous Local Indonesian Banks (BCA and Mandiri)
    - Responsive Live support

So now it is up to AYREX on the area that needs improvements based on my experience with Ayrex LIVE account.. As I mentioned to your support staff, I am willing to put more money to my LIVE account if AYREX LIVE ACCOUNT PERFORMS THE SAME EXECUTION WITH AYREX DEMO ACCOUNT.. I guess TIME will tell when that happens..
    halamsja said:

Dear Ayrex support:

When you said at night that means YOU ARE AT NIGHT whereas in Jakarta or TOKYO is on DAY TIME.. I trade EURUSD on Japan market until LONDON market open which should have enough liquidity and volatility.. SO, I really do not understand why AYREX keep saying regarding LIQUIDITY and VOLATILITY.. The real problems on LIVE account are:

- Clients are not able to execute the position whatever and whenever they want
    - Clients CAN NOT place order more than US$300 on one position

These problems are not happening with other LIVE account from other brokers.. That is the REAL ISSUES that AYREX suppose to improve and find the solution in order to match with brokers out there.. I also have explained that the good points that I like with AYREX are:

- FAST process for Deposit and Withdraw since AYREX has Bank accounts with 2 most famous Local Indonesian Banks (BCA and Mandiri)
    - Responsive Live support

So now it is up to AYREX on the area that needs improvements based on my experience with Ayrex LIVE account.. As I mentioned to your support staff, I am willing to put more money to my LIVE account if AYREX LIVE ACCOUNT PERFORMS THE SAME EXECUTION WITH AYREX DEMO ACCOUNT.. I guess TIME will tell when that happens..

Dear Trader,

Thank you for correcting me but it still does not change the fact that all your trades are opened during Assian session. It is known as a still period among professional traders.

As for the problems that you have mentioned, the absolute majority of our traders do not face the problem when there are not enough options (however it might happen due to the specifics of the current risk system) and the maximum investment amount is still $3000 and will remain so.

Unfortunately, I can not discuss the other brokers as it is slightly out of my competence, but you can check out with forum as well for trader's reviews about almost all of them.

Thank you for your valuable recommendations and I totally agree with you that there is still a room for improvement, but we are on our way.

• reaperreaper Posts: 60
    sorry man but this is just a bunch of crap. I like to trade on this platform from time to time and I've never seen such a problem before. yep, there were few shady moments, but it's all was resolved smoothly with their managers. there are really cool dudes there on the desk, I even have a fav and sometimes I even go to chat with her about trading and staff.

platform is nothing special I guess, but I like it there cause it simple and pretty, sort of. they lack indicators, so neither of my friends can do analysis for a normal trading, but there are other resources and their withdrawal and execution speed is to die for. gosh, its fast as hell!

i'm not a pro bins trader, at least I do not think i am, but there were 3 or 4 times when I opened 4digit trades. it didn't go as I planned all the times, but i know my flows now.

i just hate when we accuse everyone else in our mistakes. its really stupid, cause you are rejecting your own mistakes and will never be able to move on.

Hi Halamsja, I just want you to be clear about trading time...if you do trading on Asian market (Japan market) then the liquidity is nowhere near London market, that is I guess why Ayrex limits you and traders to do large size trading during that time...It is a know fact and most brokers even have lower payout during that time...I want this to be clear so I do not make incorrect judgement against you or Ayrex. Have you ever tried trading during full london session? if you haven't then try and let us know if you still encounter these issues...I guess the only true way to find out who is true is I try it myself in live and then I will come back here and leave comments....I do trade only during london session and half period of u.s session so this should not happen...anyway, hope Ayrex lifts up these kind of restriction on any market time.
    Dear Arming and Ayrex Customer Support:

Yes, Most of my position I took during Japan Market session open till the end and Yes, I also took position during London market open.. I do understand that during Japan Market the payout is not attractive which is for EURUSD on AYREX is 78%, yet this is favorable time for me to trade.. I have traded this way on Binary options for quite awhile with other Binary option broker before I decided to open LIVE account with AYREX.COM without any problems such as LIQUIDITY or VOLATILIY that AYREX always mentioned..

To back up my statement that I also took position during London market time, I attach the trading statement which is based on Jakarta afternoon time (GMT+7).. You could see that the only position that I can place with AYREX during this time is only US$300 MAX whereas I actually prefer to make bigger position yet AYREX.COM did not allow me to do so.. Yes, during this time, AYREX pay out ratio is 85%.. (Sorry, I try to attach, yet somehow I could not upload into this forum, I promise will try to attach the proof again by tomorrow)

I did not blame AYREX.COM on any mistakes that I did by my strategy. I am professional FOREX trader for years, it is common for me to win or lost.. I only complain to AYREX.COM since I feel that they are not honest on informing the new clients that they will have such constraints on taking the position.. If AYREX inform in advance that on LIVE ACCOUNT, the options available are limited and the value amount is only US$300 (NOT even near to US$3,000), then it is up to clients to still trade with AYREX or not..

Anyway.. True, it might be rubbish unless you try by yourself.. and PLEASE, inform me did you have the same experience or may be it is just only me.. For Ayrex Customer Support, I do understand that you should have your own way, so I wish you well. Once again I still do hope that your IT dept will improve so that more options are available at any value just like your DEMO ACCOUNT.. I am sure AYREX will have more HAPPY clients.. Just wishful thinking..
    halamsja said:

Dear Arming and Ayrex Customer Support:

Yes, Most of my position I took during Japan Market session open till the end and Yes, I also took position during London market open.. I do understand that during Japan Market the payout is not attractive which is for EURUSD on AYREX is 78%, yet this is favorable time for me to trade.. I have traded this way on Binary options for quite awhile with other Binary option broker before I decided to open LIVE account with AYREX.COM without any problems such as LIQUIDITY or VOLATILIY that AYREX always mentioned..

To back up my statement that I also took position during London market time, I attach the trading statement which is based on Jakarta afternoon time (GMT+7).. You could see that the only position that I can place with AYREX during this time is only US$300 MAX whereas I actually prefer to make bigger position yet AYREX.COM did not allow me to do so.. Yes, during this time, AYREX pay out ratio is 85%.. (Sorry, I try to attach, yet somehow I could not upload into this forum, I promise will try to attach the proof again by tomorrow)

I did not blame AYREX.COM on any mistakes that I did by my strategy. I am professional FOREX trader for years, it is common for me to win or lost.. I only complain to AYREX.COM since I feel that they are not honest on informing the new clients that they will have such constraints on taking the position.. If AYREX inform in advance that on LIVE ACCOUNT, the options available are limited and the value amount is only US$300 (NOT even near to US$3,000), then it is up to clients to still trade with AYREX or not..

Anyway.. True, it might be rubbish unless you try by yourself.. and PLEASE, inform me did you have the same experience or may be it is just only me.. For Ayrex Customer Support, I do understand that you should have your own way, so I wish you well. Once again I still do hope that your IT dept will improve so that more options are available at any value just like your DEMO ACCOUNT.. I am sure AYREX will have more HAPPY clients.. Just wishful thinking..

Dear Arming,

Thank you so much for your detailed answer! I will repeat myself by saying that we do provide $3000 and other traders confirm it, but it is still remain the truth.

We are sorry that our platform does not meet your standarts and the moment, but we will do everything possible to make it as comfortable as it can be for our traders to work.

Thank you for the very productive discussion by the way!
    Dear Traders,

UK Prime Minister Theresa May determined the first steps of Brexit back in October 2016. It caused a massive reaction on the markets, bringing in hard times for the pound. UK/EU "Breakup" was planned for March 2017, but it seems to be postponed by the today's decision of the UK Supreme Court.

What do you think will happen now? Is it going to be "Hard Brexit"?

Make your own trading prediction about pounds on our platform!

Sincerely yours,
    Ayrex Team.
  • pedjaeracpedjaerac Posts: 5
    ayrex has worst possibly exp time, longest is 1 hour. BEWARE! Hearing bad things, also paying websites like 24 option to write good things about them
  • pedjaeracpedjaerac Posts: 5
    And I have an MBA in stock exchange, any respectful broker wouldn't trade in 1 hour. its gambling, not investing.
    pedjaerac said:

ayrex has worst possibly exp time, longest is 1 hour. BEWARE! Hearing bad things, also paying websites like 24 option to write good things about them

Hi Pedjaerac,

Our expiration time varies from 30 seconds up to 5 minutes for short term trading and from 15 minutes up to 1 hours for long term trading (High/Low and One Touch options). As the platform is still pretty new, we keep working on some significant improvements on the platform and bigger expiration time is in our plans as well. Please, notice that it is available on the free Demo, so it can not be an unexpected surprise for traders.

We do not run for all shiny and bright reviews about our service, only for the real ones, which can be helpful for us and our clients.

As 24 options are 10 times bigger than us and kind of our competitors, "paying them to write good things" about us seems like a fairytale, don't you agree? :smiley:
    pedjaerac said:

And I have an MBA in stock exchange, any respectful broker wouldn't trade in 1 hour. its gambling, not investing.

Very glad to hear about your educational achievements, sir! Have you heard about Short Term trading?

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    pedjaerac said:

All brokers are different. Some are are better for shorter expiries and others for longer.
    Most binary options traders trade somewhere around 60seconds up to 15 minutes.
    "wouldn't trade in 1 hour. its gambling"
    Then take your MBA and go trade stocks with a "respectful broker" lol, what are you doing nagging in a binary options forum?