BinaryOptions.net Forums Binary Options Strategy

need a strategy

Hi
I'm new to binary option and i'v tried different trading strategies but non of them works well

i'll appreciate if you introduce me a tutorial of a profitable strategy (video is better but text is also ok)

thank you

Comments

• bsbZenbsbZen Posts: 84
    Hello Megatrader,

We are one of the prominent financial education providers in binary options and have been around for a while. You can read around the web about us. You get access to a range of software and education. You have a 7 day free trial and can test if we are right for you, without any risk.

More information here http://www.blueskybinary.com/options-university.html

Kind Regards,

BSB Zen

blueskybinary.com
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin

Hi
    I'm new to binary option and i'v tried different trading strategies but non of them works well

i'll appreciate if you introduce me a tutorial of a profitable strategy (video is better but text is also ok)

thank you

Hey welcome! There are really no profitable strategies.
    That's like saying "this brush makes you paint/draw like an artist". However, there are tips and tricks that you can learn on how to hold the brush and how to develop. Strategies however, are good for practicing purposes until you learn how to really read the charts. I do some free live webinars from time to time (did one yesterday) - will PM you on where you can look them up.
  • ShaunRShaunR Posts: 61

Hi

thank you

Hi megatrader

I have shared a trading strategy here:

forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/3484/how-to-become-good-option-trader/p2

This strategy will put you on the path to developing a trading edge. There is a lot more to trading than the strategy though and I have shared some of that in the same thread.

If you require further assistance please feel free to drop me a private message.

Thanks
    Shaun