BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

Is The Broker Finpari Legit? (Not Scammers) (US Trader)

cole99cole99 Posts: 1
I was thinking about starting Binary Options and I was looking into the broker Finpari, very few brokers accept people from the US, they do, and I liked their platform. Although, in many places on the web and on YouTube I would see people talking about how they are scammers, how they did not give them their money, how they manipulated the trades...I just wanna find out if they are legit, I dont wanna deposit all my money and never see it again...

Comments

• OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    They are no good.
    As a US trader you should only look into trading Nadex. The regulated good brokers can't accept you so only crooked ones will.
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    edited January 2017
    Nadex is actually binary options exchange based in US and regulated by CFTC. They also offer demo account...
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    From our experience both Nadex and Marketsworld are alright for U.S clients. Nadex' options are not binary options btw. They are digital options. Marketsworld offers the traditional, simple binary options.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• fxcodefxcode Posts: 21
    They are digital options.
    what now?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod

. Nadex' options are not binary options btw. They are digital options. Marketsworld offers the traditional, simple binary options.

Team BSB

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. NADEX is binary options, they are just a little different than the EU style spot binary, such as what Marketsworld has, and is also called digital options. PS, I love NADEX.