BinaryOptions.net Forums Brokers

IQ Option Broker Forum Discussion

Comments

• kudorsLVkudorsLV Posts: 36
    I have no idea what you people are talking about. Every broker will get some errors and some crashes or some system problems. That doesnt mean its a scam. I read here some posts and i see that if you get some error or some system problem with something you just run here and type that iqoption is a scam or of its with other brookers you do the same. What is your problem people? If some bad sH*t happens to you that doesnt mean that its a scam. I have no problems with iqoptions.
  • ShaunRShaunR Posts: 61
    edited January 2017
    Gihon said:

... Guys, would any of you say here that you would be able to bring it up from 10 euro to 100 again?
    Can any of you do that? :-)
    I don't think so...

Hi Gihon

I decided to take you up on your challenge :-)

This morning I assumed that I have only $10 in my trading account. I use IQ Option as my trading platform, where the minimum trade size is $1 per entry.

This means I risk 10% ($1) of my capital value ($10) per trade. The IQ Option payout % on EUR/USD this morning was 78% - 80% meaning for each successful trade I get back $0.80 (assuming 80% payout as a constant) plus my original trade amount of $1.

This risk reward model here is horrible... risk 10% of my capital to make back only 8%. So this is really NOT the way a beginner Binary Options trader should start out.

Anyway, I wanted to see if it is possible to take an initial account balance of $10 and turn it into $100. The worst risk of blowing out the account is in making the first $10 (doubling the capital). If one can do this, and keep trading at a small % of capital per trade, then the risk becomes less and less from there. Almost like a rocket firing up engines and leaving the launch pad for outer space. Rockets are at greatest risk of exploding at launch and shortly thereafter.

Here are my first 15 trades on the 1-minute EUR/USD chart using $1 as described above...

Here are some simple numbers:

Assume each trade is $1
    When capital is $10 I risk 10% of my capital per trade. I have 10 chances to trade before I blow the account.

When capital is $20 I risk 5% of my capital per trade. I have now given myself 20 chances to trade (assume I get all trades wrong!) before I blow my account.

and so on....

BUT, here is the KEY.... in order to do this you need a system that gives you a >60% trade win ratio, AND you need to trade CONSISTENTLY.

So I am off to a good start. Account balance would now be $10 + $8.22 = $18.22.

Obviously, there is a long way to go to get to $100 from $10 trading $1 per entry but I wanted to demonstrate that it is possible to grow capital - even with only $10 in your account.

Thanks
    Shaun
  • RafaWinnerRafaWinner Posts: 1

It's diaper! I got more than 1 million reais with the DEMO account. When I switched to REAL account, I lost everything, even using the same methods. Everything makes me believe that it is a controlled platform. The Platform pays little more than 8 million adding the gains of all the PROFESSIONAL users and beginners. I, without any experience manage to win in the DEMO account about $ 350,000 alone in a single day! That is, in a month I would make more than 100 million reais !! I did very precise analysis and found that the chart behaves differently in the last moments before the expiration, in the sense of making you lose. In the DEMO account, on the contrary, you can always win the most. I do not recommend.

It's diaper! I got more than 1 million reais with the DEMO account. When I switched to REAL account, I lost everything, even using the same methods. Everything makes me believe that it is a controlled platform. The Platform pays little more than 8 million adding the gains of all the PROFESSIONAL users and beginners. I, without any experience manage to win in the DEMO account about $ 350,000 alone in a single day! That is, in a month I would make more than 100 million reais !! I did very precise analysis and found that the chart behaves differently in the last moments before the expiration, in the sense of making you lose. In the DEMO account, on the contrary, you can always win the most. I do not recommend.

it does not act differently. Its just mental barier. When you trade DEMO money you dont realy think about it and dont realy care if you loose it all or dont. When you start trading real money account then you start thinking about what trades you want to open and what to trade. You get nervous about loosing and thats why you loose. You make too stupid decisions. And afeter that you blame IQoptions.
  • GihonGihon Posts: 36
    I am still testing iq option also.
    I do well with the demo account and burned some real money already a few times.
    Should I blame iq option for that and do that so fast? No. First I am looking for my mistakes.
    I am not defending iq option I am only sharing my experience which is:
    Depositing money: No any trouble, smooth. Only watch out for not to take the bonus unless you know the conditions; that is how far you need to go with the account before you can withdraw any money. (using skrill)
    Withdrawal of money: I tested it, could withdraw as little as 2 usd. They said it will take 3 working days but in less than 24 hours money was on my account. (skrill again) Hopefully soon I will test them when withdrawing a few hundreds and I will give feedback.

All your trades are documented with timestamps and price included, if they would manipulate on that it is too easy to catch them, so I don't think you are judging it right.

You might want to read this: http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/3647/what-are-the-problems-of-over-trading#latest

Find your error, correct it and you get success.
    Good luck!
  • TobiasRobinsonTobiasRobinson Posts: 45 admin
    All, for information IQ Option will be closing the Robot builder function from January 17th. Reason given was due to "technical imbalance".

Statement went on to say "integrity and respect for our users remains key".

So it looks like some of the technical issues users found (and reported here) were fundamental and IQ have had to roll it back.
  • KaisiangKaisiang Posts: 3
    Does anyone actually earned profit and successfully withdrew it??
    is anyone come from the SEA country?? i wish to get some helps
    Yes I did and found others on the forum who trade with them and have no problem withdrawing.
    I used skrill. What method are you using?
    Gihon said:

Yes I did and found others on the forum who trade with them and have no problem withdrawing.
    I used skrill. What method are you using?

how much did u earn so far bro?

All, for information IQ Option will be closing the Robot builder function from January 17th. Reason given was due to "technical imbalance".

So it looks like some of the technical issues users found (and reported here) were fundamental and IQ have had to roll it back.

Maybe for some one those ROBOTS work but not for me. Only losing money. So from my experience i would not recomend to use those robots. But all in all IQ is very good.
    Hello Kaisiang,
    You asked about withdrawal...
    Well, I started as a newbie quiet green tho I knew a little bit of technical analysis and I am specialized on roulette strategies.
    If I can leave with profit from an online roulette where my odds against a programmed computer was designed to eat my money I guess I can master this. (if anyone is familiar with roulette I advise you to draw a strong line and slow down with actions when trading, develop strong understanding on entry points otherwise your odds are better on the roulette if you play as a professional).
    I picked up a few things of course first I burned some cash. At the moment am practicing on a demo account. Doing far better so I will go live again soon.
    If you are green I advise you to take good time with the demo and if you really want to master this make up your mind to reach a point your predictions are right in 60, even 70%.
    I been chatting with a few guys who are doing well with binary and iq option as well. Their report is credible.
  • marianafxxmarianafxx Posts: 1
    traderoom and the app is not running, how to fix this problem,, thanks
    simmGee said:

.....My friend earned 10000 trading with a stranger

Hi simmGee

Why not trade with your friend - he seems to be successful?
    simmGee said:

Guys what advice would you give in the first amount to deposit on iq options..

I would suggest that you deposit $100 and not more. Then trade $1 per entry = 1% of your capital = worst case of 100 losing trades in a row to blow out your account.

I would not think of making a live account deposit until you have proved to yourself that you can make money consistently every week for 12 weeks on demo first. Otherwise, the potential of throwing away your $100 is high.

Good luck!

Shaun
  • ClosingbellClosingbell Posts: 71
    kudorsLV said:

Maybe for some one those ROBOTS work but not for me. Only losing money. So from my experience i would not recomend to use those robots. But all in all IQ is very good.
    IQ option is showing down the Robots portal.
  • pedjaeracpedjaerac Posts: 5
    Also to warn you about IQ option, they installed malware on my comp, I hardly managed to save my comp. Saying affiliates are doing it, making all kind of excuses. Have proof (their emails.)
    Anyone else have this problem today? Its on every asset.

• fxcodefxcode Posts: 21
    Yeah Im getting "options not purchased" a lot of times, with IQ option

Also sometimes the site doesnt load, and keep buffering, why?
    fxcode said:

Yeah Im getting "options not purchased" a lot of times, with IQ option

Also sometimes the site doesnt load, and keep buffering, why?

Download for Windows IQ options and trade from that without browser. You will still get some errors but much much less.
  • fxcodefxcode Posts: 21
    Download for Windows IQ options and trade from that without browser. You will still get some errors but much much less.
    Ok thanks. I hope they fix their site, its a really user friendly platform but got to many problems.
  • halamsjahalamsja Posts: 31
    Dear Kudors:

When I looked at the image you attach, I believe that is similar to what happened with me when I traded using AYREX.COM.. So I strongly believe that IQ OPTION is also implementing the system that analyze the probability of traders win then adjust to the risk of the amount of traders during specific time.. May I ask you what time did you trade and having this problem???? At AYREX.COM, I found it is very difficult to place position during JAPAN MARKET and OPENING LONDON MARKET HOURS..

Let me attach the explanation for your reference from AYREX.COM regarding this issue which I believe similar to IQ OPTION:

"..The current system is a part of company's risk management system, which allows us to make sure that we are always able to provide our traders with the legitimate earnings. It operates through out the day, constantly, but as during the Asian session the number of traders increases massively, the number of available for trading options decreases accordingly... Asian session is known for it's common low volatility periods, which brings more traders in cause it is very easy to trade during that particular time... During Asian session market prices usually do not change much and a lot of traders prefer to start trading during that time, if their strategy requires it. When they start trading, they buy an option. When a lot of traders buy options, the number of options available for trading decreases... System calculates the number of options available for trading, not win or loss rate. It is made to secure our clients earnings, not the opposite..."

So I believe you will not be able to do anything about it unless you trade perhaps during the interlapse time when LONDON MARKET and USA MARKET hours are active by then you probably will not have this problem yet the risk of trading during that time is also increase since the volatility during that time is high.. These practice become popular to most of Binary Option Brokers..
    Roberts93 said:

Hi I've been trading Binary Options for about 4 years now I have come across a lot of negative press, but the simple thing is that people think that strategy works and using robot systems, Let me tell you it DOES NOT WORK, you trade binary purely on fundamentals,the news that comes out and having a proper risk management system in place, as the entry point is key, you also have to be careful of what brokers you use as there are 2 types, market makers and STP. I am making around £50,000+ per month consistently, email me through my personal email(DICKHEAD@gmail.com) as i show you how to be profitable on binary option trade.

Oh my god.
    kudorsLV said:

Anyone else have this problem today? Its on every asset.

Its a liquidity or internet connection issues. You have to check what is the available exposure for the option you want to open. If the liquidity is tin, specially if someone trades outside of peek hours - there is no liquidity at all.
  • kimrobertkimrobert Posts: 1
    hello, i live here in the philippines, can i use my debit peso card to deposit? pls help me asap tnx
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    kimrobert said:

hello, i live here in the philippines, can i use my debit peso card to deposit? pls help me asap tnx

Hey there. Take it easy. Take a deep breath first. Deposit where with which broker?
    And hold on, let me ask you this first, what do you know about trading? Have any charting skills?
    Also, try their demo first, play with it for a while, relax!! Check out some of our trading guides and learn things first.
    If you even don't know how to deposit it means trouble is awaiting you. Also, they have a live chat (the broker) for trivial stuff such as deposit
    so you can ask them for a good answer. BUT when it comes to trading you should stay and learn from other traders here.
    halamsja said:

Dear Kudors:

When I looked at the image you attach, I believe that is similar to what happened with me when I traded using AYREX.COM.. So I strongly believe that IQ OPTION is also implementing the system that analyze the probability of traders win then adjust to the risk of the amount of traders during specific time.. May I ask you what time did you trade and having this problem???? At AYREX.COM, I found it is very difficult to place position during JAPAN MARKET and OPENING LONDON MARKET HOURS..

Let me attach the explanation for your reference from AYREX.COM regarding this issue which I believe similar to IQ OPTION:

"..The current system is a part of company's risk management system, which allows us to make sure that we are always able to provide our traders with the legitimate earnings. It operates through out the day, constantly, but as during the Asian session the number of traders increases massively, the number of available for trading options decreases accordingly... Asian session is known for it's common low volatility periods, which brings more traders in cause it is very easy to trade during that particular time... During Asian session market prices usually do not change much and a lot of traders prefer to start trading during that time, if their strategy requires it. When they start trading, they buy an option. When a lot of traders buy options, the number of options available for trading decreases... System calculates the number of options available for trading, not win or loss rate. It is made to secure our clients earnings, not the opposite..."

So I believe you will not be able to do anything about it unless you trade perhaps during the interlapse time when LONDON MARKET and USA MARKET hours are active by then you probably will not have this problem yet the risk of trading during that time is also increase since the volatility during that time is high.. These practice become popular to most of Binary Option Brokers..

I had this problem during LONDON trading hours. But that was the only time i saw that problem. Now everything is good.
  • f1rh4nf1rh4n Posts: 2
    Hi. I ambil from Indonesia. I cannot log-in iq option this day. Why?
  • f1rh4nf1rh4n Posts: 2
    Hi. I am from Indonesia. I cannot log-in iq option this day. Why?
  • halamsjahalamsja Posts: 31
    f1rh4n said:

Hi. I am from Indonesia. I cannot log-in iq option this day. Why?

Dear Firh4n:

I am also from Jakarta, Indonesia.. So far I could LOG IN with IQ Option with no problem.. You must specify in details what do you mean by you could not log in.. Is it because you lost your password or simply your account is being suspended???? You should directly chat with IQ OPTION Support staff to figure out and find the solution to your account.. They should be able to help you with this issue..

Good luck and inform us the result here in the IQ Option community..
This discussion has been closed.