BinaryOptions.net Forums Signals/Robots/Autotraders etc

Pavel - Signals on Signal Hive

Hola all!

This is my official thread. I will post my weekly signal provider performance on Hive here. You can follow me via auto-trader if you like or ask any questions about my strategy.

December 2016: https://i.gyazo.com/1b69c37f51a342cddd620c990ebb4d50.png 12 signals, 66% ITM

January 2017 so far: https://i.gyazo.com/01d3f507bfaaee2f5929df61405e8644.png, 8 signals, 63% ITM

January has been tougher than December for me, but I hope to finish the month at 63% or higher which is my personal benchmark. If you want to view the analytics in more detail for the auto trader visit http://app.signalhive.com/hybrid/hybrid-analytics.php

Pavel
Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.

Comments

• paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    Hola!

This week, slow with Trump speech (again). 2 signals only, 100% ITM.

Overall January is 10 signals so far, 70% ITM. Any questions, please ask here.

Pavel
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
    Hola!

This last week, even slower, just 3 signals, 2-1, 67% ITM.

Overall January is 13 signals so far, 69% ITM.

Any questions, please ask here.

Pavel
  • fxcodefxcode Posts: 21
    what do you mean by ITM?
    fxcode said:

what do you mean by ITM?

Hi, this means In The Money. It is binary option lingo for win-rate.
    Pavel
  • fxcodefxcode Posts: 21
    What is your minimum deposit?

fxcode said:

what do you mean by ITM?

Hi, this means In The Money. It is binary option lingo for win-rate.
    Pavel
    ok thanks
    edited February 2017
    Hola!

This last week, 6 signals, 4-2, 67% ITM.

This year so far is at around 68% ITM. Trying to beat Knick but its proving difficult LOL.

Follow me on Signal Hive.

Pavel
  • The_KnickThe_Knick Posts: 26
    Really nice recovery last week - that took some serious guts.
    Hi, I'm The Knick and I am a binary options trader. I like using a slow and steady, low volume approach to trading. I usually fire 1-2 signals at late night and some occasional Core trades during the day. You can see my entire trade history with real data and subscribe to my service on Signal Hive.

Why thank you >:), this week you're kicking my ass.
    Naah, only 1 ITM more
    Hi, I'm The Knick and I am a binary options trader. I like using a slow and steady, low volume approach to trading. I usually fire 1-2 signals at late night and some occasional Core trades during the day. You can see my entire trade history with real data and subscribe to my service on Signal Hive.

Hola!

This last week was tougher, 2-2, 50% ITM. Will try and regain next week. Right now I am at 63% ITM for the month so far and 65% for the year.

Pavel
    Talking about an ass-whooping week!

edited February 2017
    Hola!

This last week was still tough but profitable, 3-2, 60% ITM. Will try and regain next week. Right now I am at 63% ITM for the month so far and 65% for the year.

Pavel
  • KotteKotte Posts: 17
    Pavel ! You are better than Erick https://gyazo.com/b98bdccc3b4a267d6b0233bd5887eb93
    Have a nice wekend ;
    Hola!

This last week was a bit better although conditions remain cloudy. 3-0, 100% ITM. This brings the month's score so far to 11-5, 69% ITM.

Pavel

p.s thanks Kotte in fact I never said I was better than any trader. I am humble and I realise how difficult trading is. I find it humorous that after his string of losses last week on Mechapipzilla, The Binary Nerd has removed him from the Trade4me leaderboard entirely and is only showing Algobot, the last of the remaining one. Classic tactic what they use in FX, hide the accounts that show losses and just show the ones with profit.
    Hola!

This last week was low volumes, just 1-0, 100% ITM. As my indicator needed some re-tweaking, I had to be overly selective, but should be back on track in terms of flow next week onward.

Pavel
    Hola!

Very tough one last week 2-6, my worst week yet. This is 3-6 for the month so I will keep volumes very low for this month. Profitability should resume again this week or in April.

Pavel
    Hola!

Recovery this week but on low volumes, 2-1, 66% ITM.

Pavel
    Hola!

Recovery this week but on good volumes, 6-1, 86% ITM.

Pavel
    Hola!

Overall April was profitable but not as good as I would like. 28 signals, 61% ITM. You can follow my signals auto-traded to your account on Signal Hive. I provide a free trial for 7 days and then, $29.99 per month.

Thanks,
    Pavel
    Hola!

Been a while since I updated. Stats for the month so far 13-3, 81% ITM.

pavel