BinaryOptions.net Forums General

2017, The End of BO?

markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
edited February 2017 in General
There is too many sad stories, scam brokers, fake robots, thieves...... France and Belgium already ban BO. To be honest I am pretty sceptical about the future of BO.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/fbi-eu-fraud-authorities-hold-emergency-summit-on-binary-options-fraud/

So, what do you think? Will 2017 be the end of binary options?

Comments

• kudorsLVkudorsLV Posts: 36
    So now, if my account is created while im in Latvia and software (iqoptions) are downloaded in Latvia from latvian ip adress, i cant trade in Belgium and France anyway?
  • markbaxtermarkbaxter Posts: 45
    edited February 2017
    Sorry I don't know what these bans means.. I believe you can trade via browser using VPN... I really don't know.. ask IQ Option..

Anybody here from France or Belgium?
  • The_Geek_MHThe_Geek_MH Posts: 860 mod
    FRance didn't ban Binary options, only advertising them, you can still trade it is legal in the EU, it's the scams marketing and fraud they are targeting.
  • Blue Sky BinaryBlue Sky Binary Posts: 157 ✭✭
    edited February 2017

FRance didn't ban Binary options, only advertising them, you can still trade it is legal in the EU, it's the scams marketing and fraud they are targeting.

Hello,

This is what is important to focus on. The bans do not mean citizens cannot trade them, it simply means companies cannot advertise to those citizens in those countries that issue the bans.

Binary Options will consolidate before it grows again; the right way. Brokers like Binary.com and Marketsworld and a handful of others that are regulated (properly regulated not CySEC), most likely will grow as they soak up excess demand.

Think about it, why does a Binary.com, ETX, MW, Optie need to shut down because of these bans? Your local bucketshop out of Israel may need to shut down owing to an inflated cost-base, dubious client engagement practices, the ISA cracking down on them and their inability to advertise in their usual hunting ground jurisdictions like Canada/EU etc, but the world's a big place and binary options are a very enticing asset class to make money in.

Team BSB
    Blue Sky Binary - Research, Education & Technology. Signal Hive - The No.1 Binary Signals Marketplace.

• paveljablonpaveljablon Posts: 132
    edited February 2017

To refer someone to Claritta and thereby Get Matched in 3 days time with 3 Claritta Members who will each donate N1,500 to you (for a total of N4,500), copy and send the following message to your friends on WhatsApp:

Donate N1,500, Get N6,000 in 7 days time.
    Join Claritta, Nigeria's Member-to-Member Donation and Referral Platform.
    LINK REMOVED /Mod.

Whenever any of your friends or relatives joins Claritta and makes a donation, you'll be matched in 3 days time with 3 members who will donate N1,500 each to you. So for each donating member you refer to Claritta, you get N4,500 in 3 days time.

Not sure why mods are not deleting this?
    Transparent Binary Options trader and former floor trader. Now giving signals to help people safely to make money at Signal Hive Please do not contact me to manage your account, I will never take anyone's money. You can see my live performance on Signal Hive and subscribe to me there.
  • OkaneOkane Posts: 1,282 admin
    edited February 2017

To refer someone to Claritta and thereby Get Matched in 3 days time with 3 Claritta Members who will each donate N1,500 to you (for a total of N4,500), copy and send the following message to your friends on WhatsApp:

Donate N1,500, Get N6,000 in 7 days time.
    Join Claritta, Nigeria's Member-to-Member Donation and Referral Platform.
    LINK REMOVED /Mod.

Whenever any of your friends or relatives joins Claritta and makes a donation, you'll be matched in 3 days time with 3 members who will donate N1,500 each to you. So for each donating member you refer to Claritta, you get N4,500 in 3 days time.

Not sure why mods are not deleting this?
    We do, but please avoid quoting them cause this just creates more jobs for us because then we have to find all these quotes with the links to their sites/emails and also remove them. If you wish to quote them, please remove their email.
    There are thousands of spams in this forum depending on when you are here, so you might sign in a minute after we have removed 200 spammers and missed one, you can flag it instead, that would help. Thanks. PS, I just banned and removed a whole lot of spammers up to 100's of posts... never stops.